PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Skill List

Samhayne
12-13-2012, 03:28 PM
Skill lists with brief description of what it does.

Rhino Paladin:

Combat abilities:
• Charge!! – The Paladin charges their opponent, doing thunderous splash damage +knockback.
• Rhino Might – The Rhino flexes his might, doing damage to those around him with a chance to debuff enemies health regen and possibly stun them.
• Redemption – The Paladin strikes out, damaging his foe and simultaneously recovering his health. Combo this ability after Charge!! for increased effectiveness.
• Holy Tempest – The Paladin surrounds himself in a Tempest, damaging and debuffing nearby foes.
• Summon – The Paladin commands the attention (Taunt) of foes that face him, drawing them to within range of his blade.

Buffs:
• Stone Skin – The Paladin bolsters his armor for a short period, ready to withstand heavy blows.
• Guardian – The Rhino summons a guardian bird that looks over the Paladin and nearby party members for a short period of time. The Guarding will cure negative effects and provides the Paladin with an armor and dodge buff.
• Brute Force – The Paladin imbues his party members with Brute Force, allowing them to withstand their enemies onslaught (Party Armor buff, Self dodge buff).
• Vital Force – The Paladin imbues his party members with Vital Force, helping them to land true blows against those that stand before them (Party damage buff, Self hit and crit buff).

Utility:
• Restore – The Paladin heals himself and those around him. This healing force lingers over the Paladin, increasing his health regeneration for a short time.
• Reincarnate – The Paladin restores fallen party members back to their feet.
• Divine Aura – The Paladin radiates with a divine aura, increasing their mana regeneration.

undertheradar
12-13-2012, 03:30 PM
So how much platinum is it going to cost to play this class? /eyeroll

JaytB
12-13-2012, 03:51 PM
So how much platinum is it going to cost to play this class? /eyeroll

0, if you have a free char slot /eyeroll

Lady_Pebbles
12-13-2012, 03:57 PM
Yel, Im probably gonna make me a Pally instead of a Ranger after reading this.

Chopper
12-13-2012, 04:18 PM
wow, nice set of offensive and defensive skills,

now a tank that can survive long enough to rev players! nice!

Lady_Pebbles
12-13-2012, 04:23 PM
I seriously love my Pally... add Threnny people! <3

Ladycandyheal
12-13-2012, 04:39 PM
Add QueenCandice. Very nice skills

Lady_Pebbles
12-13-2012, 06:22 PM
Dive Aura.. 45.5 sec cool down and significantly lower mana regen per rank vs the hp regen per rank in the party healing buff.

I.e. waaaaay too high of a cool down and mana regen is way too low to compensate for that (not to mention to compensate for the amount of mana faken from other skills when used). Please balance this out a bit more.

Kixxler
12-13-2012, 08:45 PM
Those are a lot of skills...

ShadowGunX
12-14-2012, 06:54 AM
considerin d mana pool ; divine aura gives way too low mp regen. nd Cool dwn is alot more. lol m eating mana pots like popcorn :-!

Piosidon
12-14-2012, 07:55 AM
Whoa there's a hit% buff!
Pure str ftw I guess!

Gragorak
12-14-2012, 10:03 AM
considerin d mana pool ; divine aura gives way too low mp regen. nd Cool dwn is alot more. lol m eating mana pots like popcorn :-!
Yeah, I'm using mana pots like 10 times more than health pots. :p

theryanluu
12-14-2012, 04:49 PM
AH ITS like having a pally mage with dex and str but this one is int and str;)

Whysoseriouz
12-17-2012, 12:38 PM
Idk if u guys noticed, but I think rhino might does like nearly no damage compared to other skills. I think that skill needs a patch. ;)

Energizeric
12-18-2012, 04:51 AM
Are any of these skills effective as AoE type of skills? Like the bear has beckon/stomp that can take down a small crowd of enemies. Does the Paladin have any skills like this to take down the mobs?

Gragorak
12-18-2012, 08:09 AM
Are any of these skills effective as AoE type of skills? Like the bear has beckon/stomp that can take down a small crowd of enemies. Does the Paladin have any skills like this to take down the mobs?
Not that good, but holy tempest does aoe dmg to 7m and also has knockback and chance for hit% debuff. Rhino might does some aoe damage too, but it's like 100 dmg. And its dot debuff doesn't work.

crestmage
12-18-2012, 08:47 PM
Idk if u guys noticed, but I think rhino might does like nearly no damage compared to other skills. I think that skill needs a patch. ;)

Agreed. The damage added to the skill per level is wayyyy too low :/