PDA

View Full Version : Bringing It Back

nmyxspaceship
12-13-2012, 03:32 PM
The new update today has brought many interesting things...

2 new classes, winter fest, heroic dungeon. Great job by the way sts.

Oh did I forget to mention they brought back 2010 pinks and discontinued items?! In dropping level 2 ursan war hammers and sais! I'm just wondering where the snowman and Santa helms are:/

I think sts does a really good job putting out content but when I talk about this years winter fest. There is absolutely nothing new. Yes maybe some items that are colored differently but still the same item.

Anyways, thanks sts for everything else. Merry Christmas and a happy new year:) :heart:

Multibird
12-13-2012, 03:35 PM
Ty sts :)

Cascade
12-13-2012, 03:41 PM
-Group hug-

Thanks for everything STS. Now stop working and go party! We can hold down the fort for you.

Chopper
12-13-2012, 04:16 PM
bringing back discontinued items?

Oh no, does this mean demands for dropped Founders Helms? :)

Suentous PO
12-13-2012, 04:27 PM
i appreciate that they re-collored some old stuff unlike haloween stuff.

slaveleia
12-13-2012, 05:52 PM
When does the complaining start? XD

Thanks Sts & devs….a great X-mas update gift for all...

Cascade
12-13-2012, 06:02 PM
When does the complaining start? XD

Thanks Sts & devs….a great X-mas update gift for all...

Once people have gotten over the new-ness of it. Most likely in a few hours.

dudetus
12-13-2012, 07:01 PM
i appreciate that they re-collored some old stuff unlike haloween stuff.

:grumpy:

nmyxspaceship
12-13-2012, 07:45 PM
What's new about the Christmas event?

Same event as last year but less.

Suentous PO
12-13-2012, 07:57 PM
:grumpy:

Don't look at me in that tone of voice, I'm innocent.

Jcyee
12-13-2012, 09:02 PM
do these same items include SBL's?

Cascade
12-13-2012, 09:05 PM
do these same items include SBL's?

I might be able to tell you if I knew what SBL's meant.

razerfingers
12-13-2012, 09:07 PM
I might be able to tell you if I knew what SBL's meant.

Snowball launchers :)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

nmyxspaceship
12-13-2012, 09:35 PM
I haven't ran enough to know if all drops are there but I've seen all shield and items from last year. Does include slash and ginger.

Definitely a downgrade from last year. We got all new original items last year like. Snow globe helm, new drops, ginger bread man. This year. Re recolored antlers and 2010 presents.:/

Cascade
12-13-2012, 09:37 PM
I haven't ran enough to know if all drops are there but I've seen all shield and items from last year. Does include slash and ginger.

Definitely a downgrade from last year. We got all new original items last year like. Snow globe helm, new drops, ginger bread man. This year. Re recolored antlers and 2010 presents.:/

I find that I have the most fun is when I act like a noob. Reminds me of the 'ol days.

nmyxspaceship
12-13-2012, 10:52 PM
What I said. Why bring back some items. Add variety at least and bring all items back.

The key is what you just said. Variety. If there's enough variety to make people feel unique, there's no need for extra special rare items.

He said this pretty well.

CrimsonTider
12-13-2012, 11:01 PM
AL = little/no time for creativity in PL. Yes, we got two new classes, BUT WF is once again pay-to-play (anyone around long enough to remember last year's melt-down thread??), more end-game content which is still the same ole run-and-run-more levels, and no change in game content (like timed PVE as in AL.)

I see a lot of good ideas, but it seems as if these ideas are only half-thought out when implemented. Only gonna get worse with rumors of another "Legends" title swirling around.

nmyxspaceship
12-13-2012, 11:09 PM
AL = little/no time for creativity in PL. Yes, we got two new classes, BUT WF is once again pay-to-play (anyone around long enough to remember last year's melt-down thread??), more end-game content which is still the same ole run-and-run-more levels, and no change in game content (like timed PVE as in AL.)

I see a lot of good ideas, but it seems as if these ideas are only half-thought out when implemented. Only gonna get worse with rumors of another "Legends" title swirling around.

You said that very well... If that the case I only wonder what it is that they would be trying to accomplish by releasing a 4th legends game.

Vamp
12-13-2012, 11:12 PM
What's new, if STS didn't recycle holiday items, they wouldn't be STS :D

LwMark
12-14-2012, 12:09 AM

You said that very well... If that the case I only wonder what it is that they would be trying to accomplish by releasing a 4th legends game.

5th...

Thelastblink
12-14-2012, 12:14 AM
What do they mean by:
•New Items - Discover all new items to power up your hero
•New Low Level Drops - Better weapons and shields for lower leveled characters
•Return of Winterfest - Pocket Legends’ holiday celebration returns with new vanity drops and store items
I dont think there is such thing as new vanity drops in the run? OO
Also, can someone tell me the new low level drops?
Otherwise I'm kinda not sure what to say on the update.