PDA

View Full Version : Loot reroll elixir stacking?

taijin
12-13-2012, 06:24 PM
I picked up my daily reward and my ally reward and both of them turned out to be loot reroll elixirs. 1 for an hour and 1 for 15 minutes. I am wondering if they stack? If they don't stack do they still activate at the same time? Do I need to remove an elixir and use it later (not sure that is even possible) so I don't lose out on 15 minutes?

Astrocat
12-13-2012, 06:42 PM
I think they mix up together. Not sure though!

Deathpunch
12-13-2012, 06:43 PM
No, they do not stack. Yes, the 15 minute one is wasted. No, you can't take one off and save it for later. You're only option would be to get one or the other, run it until it expires, and then get the second.

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

taijin
12-13-2012, 08:22 PM
I logged off and logged backed on and the 15min elixir was returned to my daily ally. So now only the 1 hour reroll elixir is active.

Energizeric
12-14-2012, 01:14 AM
Yeah, don't get both your daily rewards at the same time. That's the only way to avoid this.

TheHobbit
12-14-2012, 01:30 AM
In my recollection I never had the 1 hour loot elixir. It would be fun hunting down Loki, over and over again.

CriticalCyr
12-14-2012, 01:54 AM
Yeah, I didn't know any of the elixirs from the dailies lasted longer than 15 minutes.

Energizeric
12-14-2012, 02:27 AM
Only on the 5th day, then you get a 1 hour elixir (assuming you get an elixir at all, I think getting a pet is a possibility too on day 5)

CriticalCyr
12-14-2012, 02:38 AM
It is. Two of the pets are only obtainable from the day 5 blessing(or from the cs if the lucky person decides to sell).

KillaSkillz
12-14-2012, 07:35 AM
My last three 5 days were 1 hour reroll elixers. I really hate when I was getting two 15min rerolls, then I figured out I needed to stagger my collection, just in case I got two of the same.

Lovee
12-14-2012, 08:44 AM
Wish I could pause my elixir too :)

taijin
12-14-2012, 01:23 PM
I logged off and logged backed on and the 15min elixir was returned to my daily ally. So now only the 1 hour reroll elixir is active.
I was mistaken the 15min just disappeared.

Energizeric
12-15-2012, 04:20 AM
I'm finding the reroll elixirs pretty much useless in AL. To begin with, the only places where it would even result in rerolling for a decent drop would be the elite dungeons. And so if you do elite Jarl runs, each run takes 3-4 minutes at least, so at best with a 15 min elixir you get 4 runs in, meaning with a 25% luck elixir you will get on average 1 out of 4 rerolls. So you are paying 2 plat to get a single reroll. Hardly worth it IMO. I guess if they are free from the daily rewards I use it, but I'm not going to buy them anymore unless they increase the luck percentage or make the timing longer.

Airikay
12-15-2012, 12:53 PM
I'm finding the reroll elixirs pretty much useless in AL. To begin with, the only places where it would even result in rerolling for a decent drop would be the elite dungeons. And so if you do elite Jarl runs, each run takes 3-4 minutes at least, so at best with a 15 min elixir you get 4 runs in, meaning with a 25% luck elixir you will get on average 1 out of 4 rerolls. So you are paying 2 plat to get a single reroll. Hardly worth it IMO. I guess if they are free from the daily rewards I use it, but I'm not going to buy them anymore unless they increase the luck percentage or make the timing longer.

I got a 1 hour luck reroll for 5th day prize. The few rerolls I got against Jarl...and they were green items...I've always got green item drops against Jarl anyways, it really didn't help at all.

Energizeric
12-16-2012, 06:38 PM
I've gotten plenty of chests from Jarl, but the reroll is rather pointless to me. I've never managed to get an egg from a reroll, and I think that is the only reroll that would make it worthwhile. Getting an elite gold chest instead of elite silver isn't even a big upgrade since you never know what you'll get from a chest and you can't sell elite chests. For example, I've never gotten a pink from an elite gold chest, but I once got 2 pinks from an elite silver chest. So the luck elixir pretty much worthless.