PDA

View Full Version : Barbaartje's Warrior Build [unfinished]*under construction*

Rephraser
12-13-2012, 08:03 PM
The main reason why I started this this thread is to find out the right skills for my play style. I'm unsatisfied with my additional skill tree. So I'm going to respec it and by that I want to do it right this time. With the help of all you people I can find the right skills that are for my playstyle. What I'm asking you all is this, whats the best skill set for me?

some info about my previous playstyle with my current skill set playstyle:
Current Skill Set:
*Skyward Smash
-Seismic Slam
-Thundering Hammer
-Quaking Earth
*Chest Splitter
-Decimation
-Relentless Strike
*Juggernaut
-Ignore pain
-Second Wind
*Vengefull Blood
- Acute Strike
- Several Strikes
*Horn of Renew
"thought i could try all skills out, but not respec is 5 platinum now!!" so I made that mistake now I NEED THE BEST SKILL SET!"

- If I'm against easy mobs.
1. The first thing I do is attract a major crowd.
Than I start with a big bang (with my current skill set it was Skyward Smash).
2. Than I used Chest Splitter
3. While spamming these skills at 50% of my mana I used the Juggernaut "maybe this skill is not usefull compared some others please advice me on this one"
4.While spamming these skills, My health is sized to 85%. Use the Betty pet skill.
5. At 30% health I use Juggernaut to regain health one time heal. This is one of my major mistakes I think. i would be better of with the Horn of Renew health regen.
@ My question to you, what am I doing wrong here? What is better for me and why?

- playstyle with bosses:
1. With party i start with aggroing the boss, solo i start with getting rid of the minions.( alternative axe throw luring the boss away and have a 1v1. But soloing bosses on elite mode is like impossible.
2. Try to avoid the big boss attacks when the red marked field appears and I appoach him from behind and start using skills. Whe. Im with another warrior for example I taunt the mob and he is aggroing me, I make a huge blow with Skyward smash(better alternative Whirlwind) and I start running in circles to avoid huge amount of damage in the meanwhile I heal myself when neccesary. My mate can undisturbely attack him while I try to avoid getting lots of damage.
@ What do you think I'm doing wrong? What can I do better in your opinion? Just gimme an opinion about this, please.

Rephraser
12-13-2012, 08:06 PM
Skyward Smash
Unlock: 21.25 mana, 4 sec cool-down, 12m range, 7-9 damage, increased damage on critical.
Seismic Slam: When striking down with a charged skyward smash, the range of damage you unleash is increased to 6 meters.
Thundering Hammer: Your skyward smash attacks will now do an additional 10% damage.
Quaking Earth: When crashing down with your skyward smash, enemies receiving damage will also have a 25% chance of being stunned in place.
Effortless Execution: After landing a successful blow on an enemy with your skyward smash, you have 25% chance of having 20 mana returned back to you.

Chest Splitter
Unlock: 16.25 Mana, 3 sec cool-down, 4.5m range, 7-9 damage, increased damage on critical.
Increase the maximum number of targetes struck with chest splitter by 1.
Enemies slain by this attack have a 25% chance with the normal chest splitter and 45% with the charged chest splitter to explode, causing high damage to other enemies around them.
Relentless Strike: Gives normal hits a 30% chance and charged hits a 50% chance to knock enemies away from you.
Staggering Blow: Hits from the chest splitter will interrupt an enemy’s attack windups, as well as provide a 20% chance to disorient them.

Windmill
Unlock: 21.6 mana, 10 sec cool-down, 4m range, 6-8 damage to up to 3 targets within 4m.
Increased Radius: Increase the range of the windmill attack to 6 meters.
Blender: Damage increased by 15% for every strike from windmill.
Prolonged Spin: Increases the duration of Windmill by 25%.
Cripple: A charged Windmill attack snares affected targets for 5 seconds.

Axe Throw
Unlock: 16.25 mana, 7 sec cool-down, 16m range, 6-8 damage, increased damage on a critical.
Denting Blow: Enemies that are hit by your thrown weapon will receive a 10% reduction in armor.
Concussion: Your throwing axe now has a 25% chance of stunning an opponent it hits.
Blacksmith Touch: Enemies will receive 15% additional damage when hit by your thrown weapon.
Chained Bait: Once your weapon is attached to your enemy, they will be pulled within melee range.

Juggernaut
Unlock: 19.25 mana, 45 sec cool-down, temporarily increase health by 25%
Ignore Pain: Ignore 20% of all incoming damage.
Second Wind: If you fall below 25% health, you will have a 50% chance to cast a self heal.
Unstoppable: Charged Juggernaut removes movement-impairing effects.
Bring It On: Charging Juggernaut will taunt all surrounding enemies.

Rally Cry
Unlock: 13 Mana, 20 sec cool-down, increase armor by 10% for 8 seconds.
Lungs of Might: All beneficial effects applied from the warhorn are increased by 10 seconds.
Call to Arms: Releasing a charged Rallying Cry will cause nearby allies to receive buffs.
Songs of the Fallen: Receive a buff from your warhorn that boosts your dodge chance by 25% for a short duration.
Forced March: A charged blow from your horn increases movement speed by 10%.

Vengeful Blood
Unlock: 16 Mana, 30 sec cool-down, 4-5 mana recharge every 2 seconds for 10 seconds.
Acute Strike: While Vengeful Blood is active, your chance at performing a critical hit is increased by 10%, or by 25% with a charged cast.
Savage Strikes: Increase your damage output by 15% while Vengeful Blood is active. Charging the skill will grant a 25% boost to damage.
Focused Rage: You increased the duration of the Vengeful Blood effects by 25%.
Adrenaline Surge: Adrenaline Surge now temporarily increase your strength by +25. Charging your skill increase the benefit to +50.

Horn of Renew
Unlock: 13.15 mana, 15 sec cool-down, 6m range, heals allies for 10-13 damage every 1.5 seconds for 6 seconds.
Increased Ranged: Increase the area-of-effect range of your horn blast to 8 meters.
Increased Duration: Increase the duration of the buffs from Horn of Renew by 25%.
Challenge: Charging the Horn of Renew will taunt all enemies within 8 meters of you.
Protective Shield: Charing your Horn of Renew puts a protective shield on your allies that will stop all incoming damage for 2 seconds.

Kenoon
12-14-2012, 12:59 AM
Actually if its PVE build and moving around with rogue and mage's position without getting hit by boss windup...

I used to use:
Skyward Smash (learn increase range, damage, stun)
Windmill (learn increase range, damage, duration)
Vengeful blood (learn all 4 skills, always charge this buff)
Horn of Renew (without learning taunt, just add duration)

Total 15 skill points at Lv16.
Brainless spamming build without Mana issue (use Flapjack and its perma full hp & mp)
Highest damage output.
Best for leveling or bossing as DPS.
Can wear any type of gears or full damage setup.
Healing from HOR.
MP regen with boosted damage, health, critical rate.
You will never aggro boss during boss fights since you have 0 taunt skill here.
You don't even need a pet nor pot since you will always be full health and mana lol.

Rephraser
12-14-2012, 10:03 AM
Actually if its PVE build and moving around with rogue and mage's position without getting hit by boss windup...

I used to use:
Skyward Smash (learn increase range, damage, stun)
Windmill (learn increase range, damage, duration)
Vengeful blood (learn all 4 skills, always charge this buff)
Horn of Renew (without learning taunt, just add duration)

Total 15 skill points at Lv16.
Brainless spamming build without Mana issue (use Flapjack and its perma full hp & mp)
Highest damage output.
Best for leveling or bossing as DPS.
Can wear any type of gears or full damage setup.
Healing from HOR.
MP regen with boosted damage, health, critical rate.
You will never aggro boss during boss fights since you have 0 taunt skill here.
You don't even need a pet nor pot since you will always be full health and mana lol.

Thank you for your comment, I wil take it into consideration. But you say I won't take any aggro and that doesn't feel good. Because I believe it's critical for a party to have a tank that actually tanks. You know what I mean? So I need that in my skill set. btw also i'm FULL STR

Kenoon
12-14-2012, 01:59 PM
Yea. Looking forward to your full guide bud :)