PDA

View Full Version : Elite vs Pro

DontNerfMeBro
12-13-2012, 08:58 PM
I was just wondering... which one is more powerful? Being elite or pro?

There's just too many people who are either elite or pro, I'm totally baffled trying to figure out who's advice I should follow.

How do you get Pro or Elite title in AL? (I've googled this but found no substantial help) I hear that some people are even pro/elite coming from other games and that blows my mind!

Just curious cause the elite/pros talk about their prestige like it ain't no thang. I heard this one pro say he soloed Jarl before the other players even connected! then he just shrugged. (too modest for details and screen shots of that would have been just bragging!!!)

Any advice on which one I should try to become?

Montanabro
12-13-2012, 09:13 PM

There's just too many people who are either elite or pro, I'm totally baffled trying to figure out who's advice I should follow.

How do you get Pro or Elite title in AL? (I've googled this but found no substantial help) I hear that some people are even pro/elite coming from other games and that blows my mind!

Just curious cause the elite/pros talk about their prestige like it ain't no thang. I heard this one pro say he soloed Jarl before the other players even connected! then he just shrugged. (too modest for details and screen shots of that would have been just bragging!!!)

Well I'm both.

Zaonabiuibil
12-13-2012, 09:13 PM
Ask Ephesius, he's both Lolz!

Ewok
12-13-2012, 09:22 PM
Ask Ephesius, he's both Lolz!

hahahahaha lol you crack me up. I totally agree with you tho

Avelynia
12-13-2012, 09:44 PM

Can't speak to the rest of it, but I believe you get the Elite title with the 10k PvE kills achievement

TheHobbit
12-13-2012, 09:58 PM
Haven't seen anyone with a Pro title yet.

ProSophist
12-13-2012, 10:01 PM
6.5/10

A little too obvious. Though you did manage to lure in some victims.

DontNerfMeBro
12-13-2012, 10:01 PM
Haven't seen anyone with a Pro title yet.

Then how come there's so many pros here?

DontNerfMeBro
12-13-2012, 10:11 PM
6.5/10

A little too obvious. Though you did manage to lure in some victims.

Spoke like a true pro

*smirk* 7.5/10 until you derailed it

Shadowkiiller
12-13-2012, 10:28 PM
How do you get Pro or Elite?

Do you even lift?

DontNerfMeBro
12-13-2012, 11:12 PM
Do you even lift?

... uh.... what?

Tuik
12-14-2012, 12:14 AM
come at me brah

akfury
12-14-2012, 02:37 AM
Everyone knows me and bod are the proest Naabs out there ...

Astrocat
12-14-2012, 11:33 AM
I hear more people saying ''I SO PRO'' instead of ''I SO ELITE'' so.. I guess Pro is better?

Deathpunch
12-14-2012, 11:50 AM
Everyone knows me and bod are the proest Naabs out there ...

Pfft. My naabiness has far more pro-icity than you two combined.

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

Azibas
12-14-2012, 12:18 PM
A professional person is someone who has a particular profession as a permanent career. So I guess if your a pro, this is what your planning to do for the rest of your life?
Being elite it to be considered as part of a group that is considered to be the best. The attributes of an elite player is that they are skillful, quality and professionalism. To act professionally you are both conscientious and courteous. To be elite it by your actions and not your words. Its how your peers perceive you not how you depict yourself.

*Zero*
12-14-2012, 12:35 PM
Umm, not sure I should take this thread serious.

xcainnblecterx
12-14-2012, 03:58 PM
I iz elite pro nub. You mad

Veenijit
12-14-2012, 08:39 PM
i can confirm, i was the jarl. damn misc brahs here...

Suentous PO
12-14-2012, 08:43 PM
Wait, it's cool to brag about being a noob now?!?
I gotta change my sig

DontNerfMeBro
12-14-2012, 08:53 PM
I gotta change my sig

Tru pros don't brag about being newbs to disguise their skills. Tru pros just ARE. By being ARE elites will sometimes EXCELL!

In other words. Don't fail. Hail.

Suentous PO
12-14-2012, 09:23 PM
Tru pros don't brag about being newbs to disguise their skills. Tru pros just ARE. By being ARE elites will sometimes EXCELL!

In other words. Don't fail. Hail.

I tried putting that through google translate,
Shakespeare came out

Deathpunch
12-14-2012, 10:13 PM
I tried putting that through google translate,
Shakespeare came out

It wasn't Shakespeare that I got. I had to pick up what came out with a tissue and throw it in the toilet.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

DontNerfMeBro
12-14-2012, 10:22 PM
It wasn't Shakespeare that I got. I had to pick up what came out with a tissue and throw it in the toilet.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Don't throw it away! That will be important someday I say!

Suentous PO
12-14-2012, 11:06 PM
I see DNMB reciently put a point into forum skill verbal contortionist to unlock the 35% chance to rhyme proc.

DontNerfMeBro
12-14-2012, 11:15 PM
I see DNMB reciently put a point into forum skill verbal contortionist to unlock the 35% chance to rhyme proc.

you and ur words. mor thEn 4 ledders?? haha contorshinus lol not even a wurd bro. u shud want. GO pro dude lolqq!!

Suentous PO
12-15-2012, 12:11 AM
Se this one..

you and ur words. mor thEn 4 ledders?? haha contorshinus lol not even a wurd bro. u shud want. GO pro dude lolqq!!
Comes out...

Google translate
Your verbiage is most peculiar! Greater than these etymological constructs doth vex! Merriment ensues at your communique, which is unsound in construct! Aspire for the horizon amidst yon professionals, mine brethren!
See its broke

ShadowGunX
12-15-2012, 12:28 AM
"empty vessels make much sounds" so pro doesn't brag being a pro ;-)

Wretch
12-15-2012, 03:31 AM
There is really one true elite AND pro that I know of.... And that would be Mr. Blistered Thumbs (you know who you are! And I miss chatting with ya)

DontNerfMeBro
12-15-2012, 03:46 AM
Se this one..

Comes out...

See its broke

hahahsa 11!!

ur killin me

Deathpunch
12-15-2012, 07:07 PM
Se this one..

Comes out...

See its broke

Google Translate:
crap crap poop crap **** poop and dooky.

Hmm... Seems to be working fine to me.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

BodMaster
12-15-2012, 07:22 PM
I gotta change my sig

Change it to Naab then we've got a winner ;)

Limsi
12-15-2012, 07:36 PM
Forum wise, I guess pro and elite go hand in hand in defining a person who is capable of summing up his thoughts in a creative manner without having the need to spam vague and irrelevant responses to a thread. This does not mean that they should be limited in keeping their responses backed up with facts for credibility, rather they should speak their mind and rely on their intuition with acceptance as to how people would react. I'd rather read a long substantial narrative posts than read a "lol", "cool story" and edited memes that I believe is a potential ruiner of a constructive thread. I have nothing against those who want to keep their responses pretty short for an efficient way of keeping their post count high, but I believe they should somehow consider the impact of their posts. But hey it's just me. :)

Astrocat
12-15-2012, 07:38 PM
Forum wise, I guess pro and elite go hand in hand in defining a person who is capable of summing up his thoughts in a creative manner without having the need to spam vague and irrelevant responses to a thread. This does not mean that they should be limited in keeping their responses backed up with facts for credibility, rather they should speak their mind and rely on their intuition with acceptance as to how people would react. I'd rather read a long substantial narrative posts than read a "lol", "cool story" and edited memes that I believe is a potential ruiner of a constructive thread. I have nothing against those who want to keep their responses pretty short for an efficient way of keeping their post count high, but I believe they should somehow consider the impact of their posts. But hey it's just me. :)

Your post is true, and I agree. :)
I know y'all think of me after reading this, but, you know. It's a forum, haters hate. Even if I had 1,000,000,000 posts after 2 months, I don't see why it bothers people since I don't troll, harass, or anything like this. Peace. :3
PS: Don't act like ''No? I wasn't thinking of you?''. Y'all know what i'm chattin' bout.

Bless
12-15-2012, 07:40 PM
Elite is better than pro for the title - why? Cuz 1337.

Overall pro is better cuz elite is the current cap eg L16 but pro is if ur experianced at the game. I is pro vvut r u?

Ps, if someone want help, theyd go to a pro not an "elite" :stupid: cuz a 7 year old can be L16 :P

Limsi
12-15-2012, 08:00 PM
Your post is true, and I agree. :)
I know y'all think of me after reading this, but, you know. It's a forum, haters hate. Even if I had 1,000,000,000 posts after 2 months, I don't see why it bothers people since I don't troll, harass, or anything like this. Peace. :3
PS: Don't act like ''No? I wasn't thinking of you?''. Y'all know what i'm chattin' bout.

Hello there!

I understand your response and I believe you understood what I was trying to come across to. By rereading your response, I can safely say that you were at least nagged or talked upon with regards to my case example, as you would have not reacted in that manner if it did not cause any bother. I tell you, I have once been an impulsive forum spammer and value my post count as if it was all to me, like a gateway in attaining nirvana or something similar to acquiring satisfaction. Time came when I then realized based from older and well-established "forumers" that a forum community is different from tweeter or any dashboard where people could say what they want to say. Yes everyone has the right to post their minds as I have stated earlier, but since we post on a "community" where everyone sees each other's responses, we have to somehow ask ourselves whether our post would really be of help or dressed and sparkled with substance. But then again, it's just me ;)

In response to your P.S. : Worry not, your name seems unfamiliar to me but would definitely like to hear from you in the future! :)

Astrocat
12-15-2012, 09:28 PM
Hello there!

I understand your response and I believe you understood what I was trying to come across to. By rereading your response, I can safely say that you were at least nagged or talked upon with regards to my case example, as you would have not reacted in that manner if it did not cause any bother. I tell you, I have once been an impulsive forum spammer and value my post count as if it was all to me, like a gateway in attaining nirvana or something similar to acquiring satisfaction. Time came when I then realized based from older and well-established "forumers" that a forum community is different from tweeter or any dashboard where people could say what they want to say. Yes everyone has the right to post their minds as I have stated earlier, but since we post on a "community" where everyone sees each other's responses, we have to somehow ask ourselves whether our post would really be of help or dressed and sparkled with substance. But then again, it's just me ;)

In response to your P.S. : Worry not, your name seems unfamiliar to me but would definitely like to hear from you in the future! :)

Hey there,

No worries, I wasn't talking about you. :)
That's why I said that I agree with you. The rest of your post, described exactly what some people think I do, so I was just saying a little ''hello'' to my haters. :D
See you maybe in AL? :)