PDA

View Full Version : Party + Stranger In a Map

PrinceMooMoo
12-13-2012, 09:22 PM
Hello ,

I have started playing this game with my girlfriend for awhile now .

We often party and hauntlet but theres only 2 of us and no one els can join the party which makes it hard to clear before the 3:30 mark .

I hope to see a change in that as i dont think i'm the only one having this problem ._.

parnasofication
12-14-2012, 06:30 AM
Hello ,

We often party and hauntlet but theres only 2 of us and no one els can join the party which makes it hard to clear before the 3:30 mark .

I hope to see a change in that as i dont think i'm the only one having this problem ._.

agreed. let us have the option to let others join or not as well. we've been playing al, but can't be in a party cause there's only two of us. Although the plus side is, whenever we meet by chance in elite village, we think it's destiny. lols.

Flamberge
12-14-2012, 08:00 AM
Hello ,

You will never see anyone join your game cause that's the way party goes in AL. To be in a party means nobody else can join your game except for those people in your party.

Bless
12-15-2012, 07:09 AM
Hello ,

You will never see anyone join your game cause that's the way party goes in AL. To be in a party means nobody else can join your game except for those people in your party. he knows that, hes asking to have an option to let other non party members in :)