PDA

View Full Version : I really hope you guys aren't done skinning gear.

Lowlyspy
12-13-2012, 11:32 PM
So much of the current gear needs to be skinned for these new classes. A ranger with death gear looks EXACTLY like a mage with death gear. So hopefully you guys just didn't finish skinning them yet? Yes? I hope? T_T

razerfingers
12-13-2012, 11:57 PM
I agree. I made a fox for fox gear not a 5 plat refaced new skill elf..

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

wammm
12-14-2012, 12:52 AM
And a rhinno with OCD is like bear lulz

tHelonestud
12-14-2012, 09:00 AM
Like the new special packs look unique but yeh
Shouldnt gratitude shield look different than on a mage

mike1298
12-14-2012, 09:13 AM
Yeah when I equipped glyph I was disappointed I looked like a mage
I feel extra squishy looking like this lol.

GrammerPatrol
12-14-2012, 09:25 AM
Also are there going to be faces for the fox and rhino in nuri

MightyMicah
12-14-2012, 09:28 AM
So much of the current gear needs to be skinned for these new classes. A ranger with death gear looks EXACTLY like a mage with death gear. So hopefully you guys just didn't finish skinning them yet? Yes? I hope? T_T

I'm gonna be the noob to say that I think it looks good :P

Though I have a Question. What do you mean by "exactly"? Could a fox potentially put on a snowman helm and pass off as a Mage? If so then I agree. They should continue skinning.

Lowlyspy
12-14-2012, 09:38 AM
I'm gonna be the noob to say that I think it looks good :P

Though I have a Question. What do you mean by "exactly"? Could a fox potentially put on a snowman helm and pass off as a Mage? If so then I agree. They should continue skinning.
No i mean with just the gear, no vanities, aside from the tail, a ranger looks no different than a mage wearing the same gear from level 50 onward.

Heck with sewer gear you look like you're wearing a bear gem helm and a mage gem robe. No me gusta. If i wanted to look like a mage or bear, i'd play my mage or my bear.

MightyMicah
12-14-2012, 10:34 AM
No i mean with just the gear, no vanities, aside from the tail, a ranger looks no different than a mage wearing the same gear from level 50 onward.

Heck with sewer gear you look like you're wearing a bear gem helm and a mage gem robe. No me gusta. If i wanted to look like a mage or bear, i'd play my mage or my bear.

That sounds...awful :( I'll have to check it out!

FluffNStuff
12-14-2012, 12:08 PM
Do you still have a tail sticking out?

Multibird
12-14-2012, 12:44 PM
Ik.......more skinny gear

Lowlyspy
12-14-2012, 01:15 PM
Do you still have a tail sticking out?
Yes, that is the only noticeable difference between the two when wearing the same armor.

MightyMicah
12-14-2012, 02:31 PM
Yes, that is the only noticeable difference between the two when wearing the same armor.

I can definitely confirm this now. I believe it starts at level 50? Then you literally look like a Mage except, like you said, the tail.

razerfingers
12-14-2012, 02:44 PM
I can definitely confirm this now. I believe it starts at level 50? Then you literally look like a Mage except, like you said, the tail.

Yeah, i was sayin thwy shoulda just made a new mage face haha

Lowlyspy
12-14-2012, 03:07 PM
Think so. Imma check the 45 gear when i get home from work, hopefully it looks decent.

Urqui
12-14-2012, 03:28 PM
Check out fox with starry armor... Epic awesome
Check out fox with rainbow armor... Epic recycle

Lowlyspy
12-14-2012, 03:36 PM
Check out fox with starry armor... Epic awesome
Check out fox with rainbow armor... Epic recycle

Ik, disappointing. But dropped gear looks ok up to 45. 50+ is mage-y.

Deathofan
12-14-2012, 03:44 PM
Also are there going to be faces for the fox and rhino in nuri
There aren't any faces in nuris, you probably meant special vanity helms for each class. I hope they implement something unique for each class.

Justg
12-14-2012, 04:47 PM
Only so much time in the year fellas. We're doing our best, hope you can understand that.

Lowlyspy
12-14-2012, 04:51 PM
We're aware. I'm fine if you guys just aren't done yet, that would mean more cool stuff in the future. Is it that they just aren't done yet though?

Justg
12-14-2012, 05:14 PM
We'll drop everything and get right on it!

MightyMicah
12-14-2012, 05:15 PM

You da man, G!

Justg
12-14-2012, 05:19 PM
*whispers* (that was sarcasm MM... we are pretty busy atm)

razerfingers
12-14-2012, 05:23 PM

Lol,,,

Roberto077
12-14-2012, 05:24 PM

Working on the upcoming AL update I'm asuming?

Justg
12-14-2012, 05:25 PM
Right now, yes. Coming out next week, gonna be legen....

... wait for it...

... DARY!

Roberto077
12-14-2012, 05:29 PM

... wait for it...

... DARY!

I saw the Insiders post xD. And yes, it will be legen...

... wait for it...

... DARY!

Lowlyspy
12-14-2012, 05:35 PM

The sarcasm really isn't necessary. Notice i didn't once say "Do dis nao! Me want! Me want nao! Ignore everyting else, me want naoo!!!" It was a simple yes or no question. I'm perfectly aware that you have 3 (well, 4 with your new one) other games to juggle including PL so i understand that you can't get everything taken care of as quickly as we would all like you to, but a simple "Yea we're still working on it." or even a "We're a bit busy with other stuff but we will get to that in time." would be appropriate here. Good day to you sir.

Justg
12-14-2012, 05:39 PM
You kinda did say that Lowly. And good day to you as well!

Samhayne
12-14-2012, 05:40 PM
Hey Lowlyspy,

We hear ya matey. We play our games and want them to be rockin' cool too with all sorts of diversity, fun stuff to do, awesome content, entertaining challenges, fun story, etc. We have plans for more awesome stuff for Pocket Legends and that may very well include new looks. No promises, but yes, we're aware. As always, thanks for your support and your constructive feedback!

Respectfully yours,

Samhayne

Justg
12-14-2012, 05:42 PM
Sam is much nicer than I am :)

Lowlyspy
12-14-2012, 05:44 PM
Thank you for the professional response Sam. Yes G, i noticed.

Remind me next time not to bother with constructive feedback.

dudetus
12-14-2012, 05:54 PM
I wuvs yu G

Justg
12-14-2012, 06:02 PM
Back atcha Dudetus :)

Cascade
12-14-2012, 06:30 PM
We know you have loads to do with 4 games to keep up on and another on the way. Don't work too hard, we can wait.

Siejo
12-14-2012, 07:43 PM
Sam thanks for the response. I am curious as well as to what else is planned for these new classes.

JustG we realize you are in it over your heads with 4 games out now but knowing spy well I can tell you he didn't mean this in anyway as a demand for more content. We are all just curious about things and felt this was a way to discuss it. Just take a deep breath and remember its only a game ^_^

billybob1
12-14-2012, 07:49 PM

lol....that was funny!

Fao
12-14-2012, 08:00 PM
I want for Christmas for JustG to say he/she loves me, just once.. Just once...

Haha, well glad to see the Devs being active with us! Maybe y'all should slip over to SL too!!

dudetus
12-14-2012, 08:49 PM
Back atcha Dudetus :)

:love_heart:

saool
12-14-2012, 09:05 PM

... wait for it...

... DARY!

Haha love HIMYM!

MightyMicah
12-14-2012, 09:50 PM

Trolled by a dev...harsh...

I've found that when you guys are straight up honest with the community, the community is most satisfied. Would it not have been sufficient to say, "We are extremely busy right now but we will try and approach this issue in the near future."? I can see you and Lowly don't get along, but you're supposed to be setting the example for these forums. They're bad enough as is, without a developer encouraging them...

Maybe I'm just not in a sarcastic mood...

Peace.

Sam thanks for the response. I am curious as well as to what else is planned for these new classes.

JustG we realize you are in it over your heads with 4 games out now but knowing spy well I can tell you he didn't mean this in anyway as a demand for more content. We are all just curious about things and felt this was a way to discuss it. Just take a deep breath and remember its only a game ^_^

This^

Cascade
12-14-2012, 11:15 PM
Trolled by a dev...harsh...

I've found that when you guys are straight up honest with the community, the community is most satisfied. Would it not have been sufficient to say, "We are extremely busy right now but we will try and approach this issue in the near future."? I can see you and Lowly don't get along, but you're supposed to be setting the example for these forums. They're bad enough as is, without a developer encouraging them...

Maybe I'm just not in a sarcastic mood...

Peace.

This^

Start-ups are very stressful, I would know because my dad has tried several. It becomes very easy to snap at someone that doesn't appreciate your hard work. We don't know all the work the devs have been doing behind the scenes.

Lowlyspy
12-14-2012, 11:18 PM
I didn't even know we didn't get along, i suppose that's what i get for asking a legitimate question.

Though, with the response from Sam and a pm reply from Techno regarding this, i have some hope that some cool designs will come. It may not be soon, it may not even happen, but at least it might come. Frankly that's all i wanted, some clarification, whether it had been a yes, no, or maybe.

EDIT:
someone that doesn't appreciate your hard work.
When did i even insinuate that i didn't appreciate the work?

Justg
12-14-2012, 11:51 PM
Lowly, sorry I snapped. Techno and Cinco in particular spent a huge amount of effort in getting this out for you guys. I mistook the tone of your inquiries.

Noodleleg
12-14-2012, 11:55 PM
Lowly, sorry I snapped. Techno and Cinco in particular spent a huge amount of effort in getting this out for you guys. I mistook the tone of your inquiries.

A polite G... That's a first.

Cascade
12-14-2012, 11:58 PM
WOOT! Group hug!

Lowlyspy
12-14-2012, 11:59 PM
The work is very much appreciated. I love the new classes, the ranger in particular is awesome, and the death armor was the main set i was itching to see on it, especially after having bought the premium stuff for my fox. I knew you guys were busy so i figured maybe stuff wasn't quite done yet, which is perfectly fine.

Thank you for the apology. I'm sorry if a few of my posts sounded a little whiny, i assure you they weren't meant in any negative way. So, bygons?

Justg
12-15-2012, 12:03 AM
Bridge
_____
Water

:)

xcainnblecterx
12-15-2012, 10:45 AM
Tell i read this, i couldn't figure out why my fox has been mistaken for a mage numerous times and be yelled at to"rev". Thanks lowly i can see clearly now

RedRyder
12-15-2012, 11:43 AM
Guys, just go play arcane legends.

Problem=solved.

razerfingers
12-16-2012, 06:04 PM
Guys, just go play arcane legends.

Problem=solved.

Red!! You're alive!

Techno Email
12-17-2012, 12:04 PM
Thanks for sharing your thought and opinions! :) We have some more resources being put towards the Ranger's "enchantress-y" end-game gear. :)

Lowlyspy
12-17-2012, 12:15 PM
Wonderful :D. Can't wait to see what's in store.

Cavoc
12-17-2012, 08:39 PM
This thread is stupid. Sts released the characters on time, and people complain on their looks rather than be happy that they can play as them. If sts took another month *reskinning* the new characters people would complain and say they don't care how they look they just want to play. So be happy you even have the opportunity of playing as a fox or a rhino. And maybe they look the same, do to the fact that you're wearing the same gear... What do you want them to do? Make the rhino fatter than the bear and the fox skinnier than the Mage?

Cahaun
12-17-2012, 08:48 PM
This thread is stupid. Sts released the characters on time, and people complain on their looks rather than be happy that they can play as them. If sts took another month *reskinning* the new characters people would complain and say they don't care how they look they just want to play. So be happy you even have the opportunity of playing as a fox or a rhino. And maybe they look the same, do to the fact that you're wearing the same gear... What do you want them to do? Make the rhino fatter than the bear and the fox skinnier than the Mage?
Seems you were late for the party, and I have to say that everything was already resolved a few posts above this so not much more is needed in this thread. :)

Delphina
12-17-2012, 10:23 PM
Thread closed at request of original poster.