PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for the Future

Eltivo
04-23-2010, 06:56 PM
Some very simple and to the point suggestions.

Obviously As they have already stated in the DEV forum, they are planning to add in PvP in the future.
That's great and is sure to enhance the gameplay, BUT what about the people who are more into PvE?
I'm sure i'm not the only one.

Here's an idea.

End-Level bosses,
What does this mean?
-A Bigger,badder,meaner boss with a better gear list for each level pack.
-A Boss that actually requires strategy to kill.
Lets Say you clear all the separate levels in "The Lost Expedition" pack. After all levels of the pack are cleared a final level is opened, i.e. A Single boss level, a level with a big/hard-to-kill boss for the level bracket, which if killed rewards the best gear obtainable for that level bracket.

Some may disagree but i'm sure there are plenty of other PvE dedicated players who would like to see something along those lines.

Next: A linked world, More something you would see in an mmorpg. I'm sure this would work out perfectly with the future questing system you're planning to implement. Think any MMO out there right now. It's one giant world where all of the players are playing together.
It could cause server-load and whatnot, but maybe a Guildwars/Maplestory Separate channel system could be incorporated to fix the issues.

Banned
04-23-2010, 07:03 PM
I have been wanting some epic boss battles since I started playing. Maybe introduce some puzzle elements to the boss battles and have them be rediculously strong. Sorta like boss battles in Monster Hunter. Maybe introduce special items to help take care of bosses. The possibilities are endless.

darrensmith016
04-23-2010, 07:08 PM
make the bosses super hard, and on there own... in there own room..

Eltivo
04-23-2010, 08:56 PM
make the bosses super hard, and on there own... in there own room..
Pretty much. :D