PDA

View Full Version : Did you see any ghost ever?

adeee
12-14-2012, 10:53 AM
I have not any experience like this but sometimes i am alone in my house then i feel that some eyes watching me from behind. and then i suddenly look behind there is no one. yeah you may say its my thinking problem or i may b superstitious. but i would like to read your experience if you have any experience of watching some ghost.:loyal:

Bless
12-14-2012, 11:06 AM
*screams like a diva* im never coming back to this thread again. GOOD DAY TO YOU KIND SIRE!

Astrocat
12-14-2012, 11:07 AM
The only one I seen, is on these forums. He even posts and play!

adeee
12-14-2012, 11:08 AM
*screams like a diva* im never coming back to this thread again. GOOD DAY TO YOU KIND SIRE!

i will expect you in reply next to mine. :P

iRusher
12-14-2012, 07:06 PM
I had an experience with the supernatural once. It'll take too long to type so I'm not going to do it.

Suentous PO
12-14-2012, 07:40 PM
Yes.
One of my short stories about;
My girl was an agnostic, when her grandfather passed we had a argument about the afterlife. We went out for a movie, when we got back to her grandfathers house, only his possessions were moved around in the locked house. I laughed a lot.
I've experienced more than that but, that was like her grandad was saying "he's right, see!"

gison
12-14-2012, 09:46 PM
My mom kept appearing in my dreams since she passed away...

iRusher
12-14-2012, 10:12 PM
My mom kept appearing in my dreams since she passed away...

Sorry to hear she'a passed.
And that's probably her letting you know she's still with you:D

Rot
12-14-2012, 11:56 PM
Nope, so far not. Just came back from my relative's funeral, hope she rests in peace. :(

Skeletonlord
12-15-2012, 09:04 AM
I have not any experience like this but sometimes i am alone in my house then i feel that some eyes watching me from behind. and then i suddenly look behind there is no one. yeah you may say its my thinking problem or i may b superstitious. but i would like to read your experience if you have any experience of watching some ghost.:loyal:

It is just your imagination, dont worry about it!

I have met a ghost virtually on Arcane Legends :p

Astrocat
12-15-2012, 09:40 AM
i will expect you in reply next to mine. :P

It was nice to meet you...

bramer
12-17-2012, 11:45 PM
One time I met a ghost,... then I realized I was looking in a mirror :rolleyes:

This is bramer- signing out

Vanstone
12-18-2012, 12:05 AM
Apparently I was born in a haunted house, I never experienced anything wierd myself but my parents always talk about the night they heard the washing machine making a lot of noise in the basement, when they went down there they saw it going so fast it was vibrating across the floor. They went to unplug it to find out it was already unplugged... And still on and moving across the floor. Apparently they just went back up stairs and pretended it never happened for the longest time, I don't blame them lol.

Mrsberry
12-18-2012, 07:54 AM
I belive my husbands mothers house is haunted. My husband and I have had a few experiences there.
I was at my mother inlaws house she was at work and my husband ran to the store. While I was in thr rest room the door nob started jiggling back and forth very fast and loud. I thought my husband had came back and was trying to get to the restroom. I opened the door and no one was there. Hubby showed up about 10min later.

Snicole
12-18-2012, 10:02 PM
Maybe this is just you are afraid to be alone.