PDA

View Full Version : 2012-12-14 Content Update (110033)

H2N
12-14-2012, 01:45 PM
New Glacial Sabers Item Pack.
New Winter Maul Item Pack.
Iron Hand Packs are no longer available.

Lady_Pebbles
12-14-2012, 01:48 PM
Edit. I like the new dual weapon..... but this is ridiculous ppl... no event.. no expansion.. no new lvl cap... nothing. Smh soooo disappointed. Smh oh well, DL is going down the drain like SL.. at least they get an event, even if it is the same event and items from last yr.

Jcyee
12-14-2012, 07:11 PM
ooh havent played DL in a while. gonna have to check this out :)

WinterKate
12-14-2012, 07:13 PM
Hi. I appreciate the new item packs and I love the new weapons for the holiday. But, I thought I'd ask this. Will this be all for DL's Winterfest? No new vanity clothes? Or vanity masks, etc? No snowy streets? No Winter maps where we could farm Winter loot? I am sorry if I am pre-empting something, if there is anything close to what I have mentioned.

Or is Halloween event considered DL's Christmas event?

Skeokateva
12-14-2012, 07:25 PM
Having only plat items isn't very X-mas-y.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

whitetiger073
12-14-2012, 08:26 PM
I Thank U For Adding The New Platinum Items. But I Am Not Very Happy That U Guys Are More Interested In Giving PL,AL,And,SL All The New Vanity And Weapons. While All U Give DL Users Is Platnium Weapons.

moonway03
12-14-2012, 09:31 PM
Hi. I appreciate the new item packs and I love the new weapons for the holiday. But, I thought I'd ask this. Will this be all for DL's Winterfest? No new vanity clothes? Or vanity masks, etc? No snowy streets? No Winter maps where we could farm Winter loot? I am sorry if I am pre-empting something, if there is anything close to what I have mentioned.

I second the motion!
DL needs a real winter event not just platinum items and snow flakes falling on the street.
Give some challenge to DL where people could farm and that can occupy their time

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Dru houston
12-15-2012, 02:52 AM
Gosh, A raise to the level cap and more powers would make a great christmas gift to us dedicated vempires. With some vanities from Old Navy. Forget that last one.

Flamberge
12-15-2012, 04:30 AM
Al>Pl>Sl>Dl

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 2

Totallymad
12-16-2012, 06:12 AM
thats all? :-/ be honest i thought its gonna be something outstanding for christmas event. Well its ok for me to buy this new weapons, but what about ppl who didnt use plat or just dont have ability to purchase it now? :( Did it mean they wont get any christmas gifts from developers? Ppl may start quiting game without any attention from u guys... imho

p.s. Hopefully for best

Skeokateva
12-16-2012, 02:15 PM
It truly is a plat based x-mas only plat items. Plus the additional respecing ppl will do because of plat weapons. The list of stuff other sts games has been receiving is ginormous compared to DL.

Maybe Santa hates vampires?

Kraoracha
12-17-2012, 03:18 AM

There are some snowflakes falling in the streets, lol.

WinterKate
12-17-2012, 04:12 AM
There are some snowflakes falling in the streets, lol.

Snowy streets. Not snowflakes. :)

Kraoracha
12-17-2012, 04:24 AM
I know, jk

Skeokateva
12-19-2012, 05:21 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/20/e6uny4u5.jpg

Lilmisswicked
12-19-2012, 11:14 PM
I would like to see the cap raised in DL for Christmas... :-)

Unknowable
12-20-2012, 02:25 PM
Hmm why don't DL Get a huge updated like Al And Pl (Don't know about sl) >.< WHY!! ;((( Make Us Have A HUGE Event LIKE THE OTHER GAME !! ^.^ (Finger Crosss) :)

Kraoracha
12-21-2012, 04:11 AM
I would already be happy with christmas ghosts that drop stuff, or something.

Castdown
12-22-2012, 10:16 AM
hahahahahahahaha

http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae355/bodomschild/devs.jpg

Sam_Arah
12-22-2012, 11:40 AM
creepy

dugantale
12-22-2012, 11:51 AM
Its almost christmas and all i have seen in this thread is complaining or begging.. Shouldnt we be thankful even if they only added a few plat things? I think maybe we should be giving back to sts this holiday season for ALL the wonderful gifts sts has gave us.

-duggy

caabedez
12-22-2012, 02:11 PM
Lol cast

caabedez
12-22-2012, 02:12 PM
Hmm oh well at least cant they tell us when the lvl caps gonna raise lol

Lady_Pebbles
12-22-2012, 08:33 PM
Its almost christmas and all i have seen in this thread is complaining or begging.. Shouldnt we be thankful even if they only added a few plat things? I think maybe we should be giving back to sts this holiday season for ALL the wonderful gifts sts has gave us.

-duggy
Lol I think I gave them enough money I can afford as a gift or thank you for them.. & yeah they probably appreciate our moola & all that jazz.. whatevs.... relax Duggie, all we're saying is we want an event. We had a Summer Solstice event, why not a Winter Solstice event? I mean come on, lots of ppl expected an event. At least something to liven (no pun intended lol) up the game.

Edit: Stupid phone, y u make typos?!?!?

glennleejunxian
12-22-2012, 08:59 PM
Wow so .....

Growwle
12-22-2012, 09:14 PM
SL and DL seem like just test beds for the new mechanics that were added to PL to make AL the great game it is.

WinterKate
12-23-2012, 12:32 AM

-duggy

I remember saying I appreciate the items and all. But I think it's not too much to ask if there is a Winter event, since it's Christmas, as what you have said. How are vamps holding up when we are missing all the fun they have been giving to PL, SL and AL through the Christmas stuff? We haven't got any statement/explanation about this.

Anazeua
12-23-2012, 10:24 AM
I've worked as a concept artist for a small game developer and I know from experience the stress that comes from launching a new game. They idea in game development is to release a succession of small games that gradually get better over time. Slowly dev's save enough money from the smaller games to build and release the next big thing. However, considering the time and reputation these developers have put into games and gamer experience, I have to agree that lately I am disappointed with their service. They should know better. It seems, rather than focusing on gamer retention with everything other than Arcane, they have crapped on their faithful gamers and focused on making mulah instead. Dang capitalists only care about the bottom line. Sometimes with space time, I feel like I just walked out of the lot of a used car dealership. Tell you this much, I'm not spending any more hard earned cash if they can't be more service oriented and reasonable. Just my two cents.

Skeokateva
12-23-2012, 10:44 AM
Very well put. I agree :)

MightyMicah
12-25-2012, 09:55 PM
SL and DL seem like just test beds for the new mechanics that were added to PL to make AL the great game it is.

Nail on the head.

Eaten
12-28-2012, 08:44 AM
hahahahahahahaha

http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae355/bodomschild/devs.jpg

Lmao xD

Deadflesh
01-03-2013, 10:30 PM
I guess STS needs to realize there ticking off there DL costumers ,who also are Costumers of there other games. Maybe the risk STS made of developing DL and thinking it would by-pass our time intel (AL) came out is backfiring on them. Hopefully there come up with a great way of keeping there fans of DL happy (just do what people are asking for, PLEASE) its that easy :) It would be bad business to let your DL fans down . I mean its not like we're asking for something the other games Haven't gotten! Why there more special for some people , us DL fans like DL and don't want to give up on it:) Thank you for the winter gifts :/ I guess there gifts. We need most of all to be able to level up to 35, because the powers are in the DL game waiting to be used . I hope this will happen soon! Thanks

Skeokateva
01-08-2013, 03:43 PM
Very well written, ty :) the more the merrier ;p