PDA

View Full Version : [Winter event] Had to pay plat for dungeon 2 times

Cephei
12-14-2012, 04:47 PM
Hey STS.

I came to check out the new event and i paid the 2 plat for entering the dungeon. After paying it
worked fine. Then i bought some plat via paypal and renamed my main char. AFter renaming i wasnt able to
join the festival dungeon again. When trying to enter there was no text in the box that says to buy plat to enter and
pressing the "purchase" button didnt do anything too. So i went to the GWS guy and paid my 2 plat there AGAIN.
Then it worked.

Is this normal or a glitch?
If its a glitch would like to have a refund ;)

ArtofWar
12-14-2012, 05:11 PM
Send an e-mail to the support..
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/home

Commanderkeen
12-15-2012, 06:30 AM
Hey Axton did you defeat the final boss Ed Neezer? As long as you don't defeat him the enhancer will last for several hours.

Hellcurse
12-16-2012, 04:28 AM
totes, like many ppl are bothered to farm for 4 hours straight... -.- --------->(sarcasm)

Flashgunner
12-16-2012, 12:04 PM
That seems odd, playing Plat twice for one thing? That's abnormal. Try messaging Support.

KillaSkillz
12-18-2012, 12:39 AM
Not abnormal, I think it's functioning like that for everyone. my level 10 must rebuy each time one of the 3 bosses are killed. It don't work like that for my capped toon.
Sucks when a couple high levels come in pop ghost and leave. Pretty much I lose the two plat. Not likely a level 10 is going to beat two nosses set for level 46 toons.