PDA

View Full Version : Xmas 2012!!!

Zodiarck
12-14-2012, 06:51 PM
Hey, everyone hope your having fun in the christmas2012 event kinda familiar ^.- I like,iy,we,see the return of some old vanity and then,theres the new multicolored hats, kinda glad oldman winter made a return anyway S.T.S PLEASE as your gift from you to us what happening with the player desighned weapons would be pretty nice if somehow a shipment of weapons was acidently dropped in the wrong location >.>" hint, hint lol but,seriously id love the weapons to be a addition to this years xmas event

Vanstone
12-14-2012, 06:52 PM
Proper Engrish pwease

iRusher
12-14-2012, 06:59 PM
Hate this event sooooo much. STS brought back my top hat!!' :( imma quit soon probably

Astrocat
12-14-2012, 07:02 PM
Hate this event sooooo much. STS brought back my top hat!!' :( imma quit soon probably

Yes!! Come to AL!!

Cascade
12-14-2012, 07:03 PM

Do you think they have time to spend on making new vanities just for a holiday?

gison
12-14-2012, 07:08 PM

Yea if they want players to keep spending money on their games.

iRusher
12-14-2012, 07:09 PM

Umm yes. I'm sure I'm not the only one with the original Top Hat wanting them to change the new one. They coil of at least changed the color. I've always rocked my top hat because not many people had it. But now everybody will have it. So I can't rock it anymore because there are soo many in game now. They should change the color on the new one or make something like a sparkle or anything on the old one to know which is which

Astrocat
12-14-2012, 07:10 PM
http://www.babble.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/the-best-of-the-grumpy-cat-meme/09.png

ArtofWar
12-14-2012, 07:16 PM
Umm yes. I'm sure I'm not the only one with the original Top Hat wanting them to change the new one. They coil of at least changed the color. I've always rocked my top hat because not many people had it. But now everybody will have it. So I can't rock it anymore because there are soo many in game now. They should change the color on the new one or make something like a sparkle or anything on the old one to know which is which

Noooo ._. Often, recoloured items are so ugly -.-

Zodiarck
12-14-2012, 07:17 PM
Proper Engrish pwease hop of my thread pwease?

iRusher

Yes!! Come to AL!!

I might have to. I don't have a pink set so I can't pvp and I no longer have an awesome vanity.

iRusher

Noooo ._. Often, recoloured items are so ugly -.-

I don't care. They need to change the vanity somehow. I know I'm not the only one who thinks so

Zodiarck
12-14-2012, 07:18 PM
Hate this event sooooo much. STS brought back my top hat!!' :( imma quit soon probably im not going to lie lol I kinda feel same way but I realy want those player designed weapons

ArtofWar
12-14-2012, 07:19 PM
I don't care. They need to change the vanity somehow. I know I'm not the only one who thinks so

Ik lol but the only ppl who think so are the players who were already here last christmas..

Zodiarck
12-14-2012, 07:22 PM

Ik lol but the only ppl who think so are the players who were already here last christmas.. I was here last,christmas the 24th was when I joined sl, and day,i quit afther like 10min so this event is technically new to me yet im not excited

ArtofWar
12-14-2012, 07:24 PM
I was here last,christmas the 24th was when I joined sl, and day,i quit afther like 10min so this event is technically new to me yet im not excited

i'm not that excited too about the map and such.. i just love the vanitys :3

iRusher
12-14-2012, 07:42 PM
I was here last,christmas the 24th was when I joined sl, and day,i quit afther like 10min so this event is technically new to me yet im not excited

Christmas has always had the best vanities but they shouldn't have reused the top hat

Jblazer
12-14-2012, 08:59 PM
Plat per play again...great...Now I can't
participate,again.

iRusher
12-14-2012, 09:29 PM
I seriously do think they should change this years quest prize

Zodiarck
12-14-2012, 11:44 PM

Christmas has always had the best vanities but they shouldn't have reused the top hat yea it does but ive,missed many events, from the time I quit easter last holloween, xmas and I think the only vanity from a holiday thay should have came back was probaly the holloween one a.k.a horns, trident but they over used every,single thing lol ima have to cut,it short cause this is getting me upset

ShadowGunX
12-15-2012, 12:13 AM
although they recycled last yr vanities , they should atleast giv new vanity in plat store. its same as d last yr item. snow ball helm nd frosty marker :-\ nd mayb nxt following yr those gambler pck given last yr :-P

iRusher
12-15-2012, 08:08 AM
although they recycled last yr vanities , they should atleast giv new vanity in plat store. its same as d last yr item. snow ball helm nd frosty marker :-\ nd mayb nxt following yr those gambler pck given last yr :-P

I also think their cheaper

bbt1
12-15-2012, 08:19 AM

Yep had all year lol

angeldawn
12-15-2012, 10:26 AM
Yep had all year lol

Agreed!!!

And for those to say, STS don't have time to come up new items. Seriously? This is their job? This is what they do for a living. They aren't some kids developing a game and making new content after they come home from school and finish their homework.

The recycling of content and items is a financial business decision they make. It's actually a profitable decision. No time put into it by employees = less overhead. Less overhead + pay for plat runs = more profit.

I understand they want to recycle some items. Their imagination is limited. But yes they had all year. It's easy to have a thought about an item and make note of it for later or let the fans design some
Items.

Recycling all the items gives me no incentive to farm or pay plat per run so it's STS lost.

iRusher
12-15-2012, 03:21 PM
Yep had all year lol

Agreed!!!

And for those to say, STS don't have time to come up new items. Seriously? This is their job? This is what they do for a living. They aren't some kids developing a game and making new content after they come home from school and finish their homework.

The recycling of content and items is a financial business decision they make. It's actually a profitable decision. No time put into it by employees = less overhead. Less overhead + pay for plat runs = more profit.

I understand they want to recycle some items. Their imagination is limited. But yes they had all year. It's easy to have a thought about an item and make note of it for later or let the fans design some
Items.

Recycling all the items gives me no incentive to farm or pay plat per run so it's STS lost.

+1.

asifaiab
12-15-2012, 03:31 PM
I might have to. I don't have a pink set so I can't pvp and I no longer have an awesome vanity.

what happened to ur pink, i use full uncommon

Ark
12-15-2012, 03:43 PM
There goes the Old Man vanity lolol

iRusher
12-15-2012, 05:49 PM

Lol

Astrocat
12-15-2012, 05:58 PM

Sad, but oh well... :(

Cephei
12-15-2012, 07:21 PM
Plat per play again...great...Now I can't
participate,again.

I thought u quit ;) XD

Astrocat
12-15-2012, 07:31 PM
I thought u quit ;) XD

Same.. -_-

ArtofWar
12-15-2012, 07:50 PM
I thought u quit ;) XD

He can't :P

NotYoCookiez
12-15-2012, 08:12 PM
The new christmas vanity (wing and hat) has a difference between this years and last.

This years hat sparkles and the wings give off a snow effect. Same looks but it's something to make them unique.

iRusher
12-15-2012, 09:29 PM
The new christmas vanity (wing and hat) has a difference between this years and last.

This years hat sparkles and the wings give off a snow effect. Same looks but it's something to make them unique.

This isn't pl.

Astrocat
12-15-2012, 09:39 PM
This isn't pl.

Nice! xD I was about to say the same thing xD

iRusher
12-16-2012, 07:48 AM
This isn't pl.

Nice! xD I was about to say the same thing xD

Lol

Zodiarck
12-16-2012, 10:34 AM
Lol im loveing xmas in pl so magical :o lmfao jk but seriously pl is pretty fun lately and with the new vixen ranger lol biggest plus for me anywaaaay >.>" ima come back to the sl reality

Zodiarck
12-16-2012, 10:41 AM
But back on target idk but,when I first,joined up to L41 when it was cap SL was pretty fun getting lost, not knowing wether I was a engie or a op lmfao (dont judge only up to L36 :p ) the updates were ok, but idk if the team that works on SL lost a member or what, but thats not whay were getting back anynore, I dont see why, its so hard to come up with something nevertheless if its on a scifi based mmo and what needs to be fixed are the basics of it as well as creativity, actualy all creativity, what attracts people is not how many people play it its what it has to offer but of course when people start crowding in, more are likely to follow and I dont see why not SL is likely the best MMO I ever played, and like I said when i first joined what it had to offer to me was hours of entertainment.

Flashgunner
12-16-2012, 12:02 PM
I still have Holiday Hat 2011. Lol.