PDA

View Full Version : This is the season for giving

modredd
12-14-2012, 09:14 PM
I thought it would be nice to spread the word to players like myself who are quite wealthy in game and if you see somebody who looks like they could use a little help with thier gear Instead of always having people beg just give to those that do not ask.
I gave a nice boy who had only won two pinks this years a full set of Demon Glymph worth about 8 million and I made his day, I mean how much money do we really need in this game? How many characters do you really need?
Some kids don't have access to platinum at all,giving is its own reward.
In order to take this game back to where it was we need to be kinder to each other and I'm not saying everybody has to do to the extent I did,even 5 minutes of your time helping because right now it's the bug off generation and get lost generation and I'm busy. I don't think that's the way this game should go. We need to bring the heart and soul back
Happy holidays everyone.
I am NOT looking for a medal so please do not troll or flame me, I'm not looking for adoration I'm just making a statement from the heart after the terrible tragedies in Connecticut today I think we all need to be kinder to one another and have fun!

CrimsonTider
12-14-2012, 09:30 PM
This is a major piece missing from the "old" PL and what we have now. I remember running Keeper at level 50 with Rageborn gear and someone gave me Rift gear. I have never exceeded 2 gold caps in my 2+ years because I constantly give back so as to pay tribute to my PL roots.

Excellent post.

razerfingers
12-14-2012, 09:35 PM
Its good knowing that others spend too much time giving instead of worrying about themselves and how rich they can get :) ive never hit a gold cap because i end up either buying overpriced stuff to help a friend or giving it to someone else. Lol i remeber being rich at 50 cap and having one of each set. Now its like why bother? They cost millions instead of at most 600k i believe that was the rift set lol.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

TEOKILLO
12-14-2012, 09:36 PM
Its good knowing that others spend too much time giving instead of worrying about themselves and how rich they can get :) ive never hit a gold cap because i end up either buying overpriced stuff to help a friend or giving it to someone else. Lol i remeber being rich at 50 cap and having one of each set. Now its like why bother? They cost millions instead of at most 600k i believe that was the rift set lol.

Lol! At 50 cap i had one of each set then when i went on vacation caves went out and my stuff dropped like a rok -.-

saool
12-14-2012, 09:44 PM
I usually give out class specific gear, and if it's a mage some advice on the class.

Doodlebeast
12-14-2012, 10:16 PM
Cun I haz sum pro tuffs plox? XD

modredd
12-14-2012, 10:35 PM
it's nice to know generosity and kindness still exist in this game

Rot
12-15-2012, 01:17 AM
it's nice to know generosity and kindness still exist in this game

Yup. I thought all the players that are kind and generous quit the game already. >_<

Noodleleg
12-15-2012, 01:27 AM
I have some secret alts I sometimes use XD! I give very little because there are very few truly good and needy players out there. But hey! Generosity can only be good :)!

razerfingers
12-15-2012, 01:33 AM
Lol! At 50 cap i had one of each set then when i went on vacation caves went out and my stuff dropped like a rok -.-

Haha i know right! I think everyone did! It was when dual spec took money and skills also ive tried tri specing back at 50 cap was never successful. Someone was able to get rift armor and void bow on at sametime though!