PDA

View Full Version : Dissatisfied customer

D3NN15
12-14-2012, 10:01 PM
Pocket Legends has become my favorite game. It takes up most of my free time. I was recently checking out the new characters and I must have accidentally hit a wrong button. I think I hit play (which is what I usually do) instead of Continue. Now I'm back to level 1. I was all the way up to level 66. My character, Jianedar has disappeared along with the $89.99 worth of platinum I purchased on December 10th and upwards of $200,000 in gold. This is VERY frustrating to say the least. I've read posts about your excellent tech support, so I really hope you can fix this problem.
Thank you.
Dennis.

Justg
12-14-2012, 11:44 PM
Please hit us up at support(at)spacetimestudios.com and we'll help sort it out.

Cascade
12-14-2012, 11:59 PM
Pocket Legends has become my favorite game. It takes up most of my free time. I was recently checking out the new characters and I must have accidentally hit a wrong button. I think I hit play (which is what I usually do) instead of Continue. Now I'm back to level 1. I was all the way up to level 66. My character, Jianedar has disappeared along with the $89.99 worth of platinum I purchased on December 10th and upwards of $200,000 in gold. This is VERY frustrating to say the least. I've read posts about your excellent tech support, so I really hope you can fix this problem.
Thank you.
Dennis.

STS is super good with their customer service, don't fret.