PDA

View Full Version : Marked Prey skill

spypeter1
12-14-2012, 10:34 PM
Why the Rogue skill "Marked Prey" has to be unlocked within lvl 50? It didn't have to use mana, no damage and didn't have a cooldown... Is this a glitch?:upset:

Duflie
12-14-2012, 10:45 PM
It's still being developed man

CriticalCyr
12-14-2012, 10:51 PM
It doesn't do initial damage, but the debuffs it inflicts are insane! Just wait'll you hit 50 and see. It's fantastic!

DontNerfMeBro
12-14-2012, 11:53 PM
If by glitch you mean the revelation of an undeveloped concept then yes. it's a glitch. Since you brought it up, this is probably STS's most flagrant display of character balancing negligence.

As if 8 circles with a skill on the screen was a perfect disguise for only having 7 real ones.

Duflie
12-15-2012, 12:38 AM
god my grammar's horrible

DontNerfMeBro
12-15-2012, 01:33 AM

Its ok man. I used to drink a lot too.

spypeter1
12-15-2012, 01:40 AM

Lol, no worries, no Adolf hitword here:cool:

Sharaobic
12-16-2012, 02:15 AM
i have 2 character slots 1 for warrior and 1 was for mage....my warrior is level 15 and pretty good but i just wanted to try rogue so i deleted my level 13 mage and built a rogue....my warrior could clear out watchers tomb level 3 at lvl 8 solo and my mage could clear out ydra forest mobs at level 9...but my rogue sucks she is level 10 now and cant complete just level 1 of watchers tomb i was thinking of deleting her but i m waiting for update.any advice ?

spypeter1
12-16-2012, 03:27 AM
i have 2 character slots 1 for warrior and 1 was for mage....my warrior is level 15 and pretty good but i just wanted to try rogue so i deleted my level 13 mage and built a rogue....my warrior could clear out watchers tomb level 3 at lvl 8 solo and my mage could clear out ydra forest mobs at level 9...but my rogue sucks she is level 10 now and cant complete just level 1 of watchers tomb i was thinking of deleting her but i m waiting for update.any advice ?

Its actually about stats, skills, and the way u play. We always know that Rogue cant solo, shes like an op in SL, thats why she couldn't solo. All those cons that Rogue has is a small price to pay for high DPS

Lovee
12-16-2012, 07:32 AM
Rogues might have the upper hand in PvP, have to wait for the update to know :)

DontNerfMeBro
12-16-2012, 07:56 AM

You might be right. Their DPS can be jaw dropping

BodMaster
12-16-2012, 08:24 AM

Its actually about stats, skills, and the way u play. We always know that Rogue cant solo, shes like an op in SL, thats why she couldn't solo. All those cons that Rogue has is a small price to pay for high DPS

Solo'n is easy from the start on a Rogue, solo'n Watchers 3 is just as easy. You just need to react fast, and take out this Necro's before they spawn too many skells.

If not happy with the "squishy" side, lower the dmg a lil, and heighten that HP. (Sure we shouldn't "have to" but it's required at the moment while StS figure out a balance in the classes)

OT: I'm wondering what goes on in these maintenance changes. Lately after each "Maintenance" update, a skill or stat is lacking be it;

Mana depleting even faster than before.

Aimed shot, becoming useless on bosses. (Even when maxed)

Either they are nerf'n skills, under the radar or buff'n bosses armour/HP etc.

(Wish we could just get a list, instead of needing to check each time it happens)

DontNerfMeBro
12-16-2012, 08:32 AM
OT: I'm wondering what goes on in these maintenance changes. Lately after each "Maintenance" update, a skill or stat is lacking be it;

Mana depleting even faster than before.

Aimed shot, becoming useless on bosses. (Even when maxed)

Either they are nerf'n skills, under the radar or buff'n bosses armour/HP etc.

(Wish we could just get a list, instead of needing to check each time it happens)

I hear that

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79431-Development-transparency

spypeter1
12-16-2012, 09:43 AM

Yea, really waiting...:(