PDA

View Full Version : Endgame Ranger Discussion

Neutral
12-15-2012, 08:29 AM
Ive been playing Endgame as a Ranger and
Problems/Cons
The main problems with this class is

The dodge buff only lasts for 3 seconds
Range is an issue only one 12 m skill which is a beckon this is also not as strong as a bears beckon
With 500 hp And spells being short range Strength set is needed so it can take hits strength set will be ideal because the Ranger can get close
Missed out on Cap vanities so has a disadvantage

However Pros

It may only have one 12 m skill but with the insane hit % when buffed means it should hit but most people endgame are str so even though its alot of hit % theres alot of dodge so the beckon wont hit regularly. (When i was level 70 in angel gear full dex buffed i had 269%)
The ranger can do a lot of damage quickly with a strength set and right build could be lethal especially in ctf
The ranger has a lot of skills that allows it to get close to the opponent and slow them down meaning a big auto from a strength set would work effectively.
So after some time i tested all the weapons and strength set works best with right build
What would be your weapon preference
Feel free to post any opinions/ thoughts or builds related to a Ranger especially Endgame.

mike1298
12-15-2012, 08:47 AM
Level 71 strength set is going to be awesome on fox

Piosidon
12-15-2012, 10:10 AM
I'd use a SM glyph mace set

mike1298
12-15-2012, 10:49 AM
I'd use a SM glyph mace set

Tried. Still was getting two hit my Ranger and mage.

Neutral
12-15-2012, 10:57 AM
Tried. Still was getting two hit my Ranger and mage.
Endgame savage str set or dex talon set is the best from what ive tested so far and the str set works well for rhino too

Eddison Sukansingh
05-18-2013, 08:50 AM
what are the base stats for str/dex built?

outcastranger
05-18-2013, 11:29 AM
Would a good build for ranger be one where you put in about 45% str, 45% dex and 10% intel? Just wondering. I'm a noob and I have a ranger so plz comment with opinions :)