PDA

View Full Version : DEV meaning Rebalancing= trashing mage?

shhhnfight
12-15-2012, 11:43 AM
I got a question. How many god dang birds cry that devs had to give them so over powered damage and armer n dodge? And skill point 9= made birds hit 500+ crit on pallies and mages. Are u kidding me? This is outrageous. Full buffed mage gets killed by blast repluse of bird. That over powered bow got upgraded 5 times this cap are u kidding me? I mean like mage is such a trash with wand set!! Armer = 247.... Pure int with Dragon set armer is 247? And bird with BOW, armer is 227 WTH ? Yall totally trashed wand mages and thats why they are going pallies and stuff. But bird root = pallies melt. Pallies health = around 710. Blast hits 500+ so two shots kills. Birds are so overpowered with 105 crit with buff, unbelivable armer and dodge. This is enough of bs and i am quiting this stupid unbalanced game. At least pvp was my last hope in this game thats why i spend money to get lv75 to pvp. But since devs ruined this game with "BALANCING" i quit fair well bs game
-Nun-

Cahaun
12-15-2012, 12:03 PM
All you did was complain on how a bird can kill a mage and so you are quitting. Are you going to talk about the entire PvP or just on how you can't kill birds? Are you going to talk about the bears and the other new classes or just on how you are having a hard time fighting birds? Are you going to adapt to the new situations or are you going to try and demand a nerf so you don't have to?

shhhnfight
12-15-2012, 12:14 PM
All you did was complain on how a bird can kill a mage and so you are quitting. Are you going to talk about the entire PvP or just on how you can't kill birds? Are you going to talk about the bears and the other new classes or just on how you are having a hard time fighting birds? Are you going to adapt to the new situations or are you going to try and demand a nerf so you don't have to?

Yep. Did u look at new bow stat and did u fight Birds with wand set? If u didnt, do so and tell me. 500+ = one blast. No shield mage just melt. With shiel, u can do fairly well if u lucked out. Do u know how many mages became pally this cap? Do u know why? Because crafted wand set sucks. 247 with full dragon n 3 piece crafted ring. At least lv70 crafted set has 261 armer with full drag n 3 piece vanity set ring.

Flawless
12-15-2012, 12:22 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/xejyhy.png
To prove his point.

Edit: you shall see this bird reigning over pvp/ctf.

Cahaun
12-15-2012, 12:27 PM
I don't see too many int birds and the last time I saw a lot of mages going pally was because of the Orlok sets. There's always been that one set that's always a bit more powerful than the others, but they aren't invincible. The last time I remember birds being really good was during the sewers age PvP.
Overall I think you should either try and be the best endgame mage of your kind atm like how engineers were punching bags in SL for months or just take a break and think of other things to do in RL or in game.

Edit: Thanks for popping up that pic, Flawless.

Flawless
12-15-2012, 12:34 PM
Just make a burd and we can own pvp nununun.

shhhnfight
12-15-2012, 12:35 PM
I don't see too many int birds and the last time I saw a lot of mages going pally was because of the Orlok sets. There's always been that one set that's always a bit more powerful than the others, but they aren't invincible. The last time I remember birds being really good was during the sewers age PvP.
Overall I think you should either try and be the best endgame mage of your kind atm like how engineers were punching bags in SL for months or just take a break and think of other things to do in RL or in game.

Edit: Thanks for popping up that pic, Flawless.
Ty for advice but my reason for being lv75 is to actually pvp end game. Ask around people how Suckish and squeeshy crafted int sets are. Even shiloo(last cap tourney winner-wand mage) quit his mage because quote "wand mage sucks now. Wand set is so bad. Thats why i am using my bird to pvp"

MightyMicah
12-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Last I checked, everyone can wear dex gear. Mages naturally op birds. We will not see birds dominating. But what do I know?

Seminole
12-15-2012, 08:58 PM
Stats and buffs have spiraled wayy out of control. Devs keep adding stats and buffs without looking at the reprucussions. It makes me wonder if the Devs are clueless when it comes to pvp balance. Bears can now reach 106 dodge+ with a buff from a rhino rendering them unhitable. Birds have almost reached the cap for crit, and are getting very high dodge from dodge buf. Mages are left with only 12 dodge and since mages have no dodge buffs they are as useless as a empty can of beans. I highly suggest you quit endgame pvp for it is no longer any use in pvping toons that you cant hit

Rushorgtfo
12-15-2012, 09:10 PM
RHINOS ARE UNDERPOWERED SHHHH about the 3 main classes already.

Delphina
12-15-2012, 09:12 PM
Thread closed for the following reason:

A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and helpful in the development of the game, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.