PDA

View Full Version : ribbit's egg

Leszon
12-15-2012, 12:00 PM
I've killed Mother boss almost 200 times. I've got plenty of golden and silver chests, but nothing admirable from them. I've seen four other players getting ribbit's egg while I was killing her, but didn't get any myself. My patience is over now, so I'm asking...
Do I need any special quest to drop ribbit's egg or is it just my unluck and I should carry on slaying that b*tch?

Thanks for any reply...

PS
Is there any drop calculator for AL?

bbt1
12-15-2012, 12:29 PM
Try doin it when u get luck elixir for daily reward reroll helps a lot 15min luck elixir n shortest route to boss os maybe 5 runs worked for me

AntiCrash
12-15-2012, 03:50 PM
I've been farming them. In over 15 reroll elixers, i've gotten 20 ribbit eggs which was pretty nice and got me my full lvl 16 legendary item. So, yeah my advice is to use reroll elixers for the best possible results

Limsi
12-18-2012, 04:29 AM
Hey there!

I have been experiencing the same thing too and have done runs for over a hundred times with no chance at the egg, but I can assure you that it's pure luck. We all have our time and that we should never lose hope, look at the bright side: you get to increase your kill count and become adept with your mashing skills. As mentioned by the forumers, the use of Luck elixir should be able to increase your chances, so I guess it would not hurt trying! ;) Goodluck

Tuik
12-18-2012, 04:54 AM
I actually gave this a try; got a few golden chests, some copper/silver in about 20-30 kills. Then popped a luck elixir and the second reroll on Mother gave me the egg. I'm assuming it takes a reroll(25% chance) when she would otherwise drop the Golden Chest. In other words...the chance is still horrible!

Shonex
12-18-2012, 09:05 AM
I have a 60min combo elixir,should I try to get one? :confused:

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 12:48 PM
I have a 60min combo elixir,should I try to get one? :confused:

I'd tell you no, since we are getting update tomorrow (hopefully), so you should keep it for when it's out and spend it on new maps! :)

Supermein
12-18-2012, 01:02 PM
I'd tell you no, since we are getting update tomorrow (hopefully), so you should keep it for when it's out and spend it on new maps! :)

Definitely right. Hoho :D

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 01:43 PM
Definitely right. Hoho :D

Wait for Christmas before the ''hoho''! :p

Leszon
12-18-2012, 01:45 PM
Luck elixir is all you need. Without it ~250 runs, no egg. As soon as I started elixir runs, 2 eggs in ~20 runs.

Spiritualist
12-18-2012, 01:53 PM
I use luck elixirs all the time. Perhaps I'm imagining it, but I seem to have better luck in the evening/night than during the day. I doubt there is any in-game logic that decides such things though.

You may also want to consider whom you run with. If you run in a group of 4, the chances may be less than if you go alone. i.e. in a group, they also have a chance for a good egg drop and perhaps this will reduce yours. I've never seen a multi-egg drop in one run.

Royce
12-18-2012, 08:52 PM
I use luck elixirs all the time. Perhaps I'm imagining it, but I seem to have better luck in the evening/night than during the day. I doubt there is any in-game logic that decides such things though.

You may also want to consider whom you run with. If you run in a group of 4, the chances may be less than if you go alone. i.e. in a group, they also have a chance for a good egg drop and perhaps this will reduce yours. I've never seen a multi-egg drop in one run.

Afaik, your drops are in no way affected by the presence or absence of other players. I just got a Ribbit drop yesterday when another player in the party of 3 got one too.

TheHobbit
12-18-2012, 09:36 PM
I've never seen a multi-egg drop in one run.

I have, two (2) deary eggs in one kill. A friend of mine witnessed two(2) blights in one kill, only one person got the 2 blights. He/she got loot elixir for the first blight, and a normal egg drop on the second blight. What a veeeeeerrrry rare chance indeed.

Luck is the name of the game, I have the 1 hour elixir, I only got one deary.

aniybo
12-27-2012, 10:49 PM
Try big luck which is 2 platinum and lasts up to 15 minutes. Or try your luck and go to allies to try and get them *chance you will get reroll. Not 100% sure

Lyonvastia
12-28-2012, 05:59 AM
I thouht loot reroll is something like the first one that dropped will be gone and changed with a better one. Does this mean loot elixir means you get 2 drops in 1 kill?

Royce
12-28-2012, 07:04 AM
I thouht loot reroll is something like the first one that dropped will be gone and changed with a better one. Does this mean loot elixir means you get 2 drops in 1 kill?

No, you forfeit the lesser drop for the reroll. The same person can't get 2 drops from the same mob.

Szangheili
12-28-2012, 04:04 PM
Wow, so many lucky ppl get ribbit eggs with the re-roll. I used two of them so far and went on countless runs, and still no luck. I guess I'm gonna have to do what I did in SL, buy everything and earn money the hard way. Seems like Szang is always unlucky.. Even in this game :(

kleon95
01-05-2013, 03:23 PM
One more Question : How do you save time when your elixir is running? Do you need to kill all the mob or straight the boss. Thanks in Advance.

Royce
01-05-2013, 04:07 PM
One more Question : How do you save time when your elixir is running? Do you need to kill all the mob or straight the boss. Thanks in Advance.

Kill everything along your path to Mother, or she won't spawn, don't bother with the side paths.

wes5688
02-02-2013, 08:32 PM
Im brand new and walked in with three ppl in a group i didnt join the party anf mother dropped me ribbit im a warrior lvl eleven!!

mart4227
02-06-2013, 05:31 PM
Im brand new and walked in with three ppl in a group i didnt join the party anf mother dropped me ribbit im a warrior lvl eleven!!

Congrat!!!!

Jessicazx
02-08-2013, 04:15 AM
after 2000 times of killing that pathetic excuse of a boss... i finally got one egg :D

(its something...)