PDA

View Full Version : Ranger <3

Zodiarck
12-15-2012, 01:45 PM
I have cone back to pl cayse,of the ranger one thing ive got to say I love that beautiful fox <3 :p but biggest problem I see is the class weapon lol I,know its dex, str, int but the new classes dont realy have their own armor and weapon most important well,rhino does but not the,fox theres no dual wield that you can get from the quest or drops we need dual wield drops :o from 5-75

MightyMicah
12-15-2012, 03:04 PM
Grammar is your best friend, sir! ;) I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Are you asking a question or making a statement? I'm confused.

Zodiarck
12-15-2012, 04:19 PM
Eh in other words what im trying to say is where is our crystaline dual wield our mystery dual wield onyx and so on.

MightyMicah
12-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Eh in other words what im trying to say is where is our crystaline dual wield our mystery dual wield onyx and so on.

Oh, I gotcha! Hmm. That's a good point. Maybe just spec strength into your build and use a shield?

Btw you'd be surprised at some dual wield weapons out there. Did you know there's dual wield death daggers at level 50? They suck more than anything but, they exist. Lol

Zodiarck
12-15-2012, 05:24 PM

Oh, I gotcha! Hmm. That's a good point. Maybe just spec strength into your build and use a shield?

Btw you'd be surprised at some dual wield weapons out there. Did you know there's dual wield death daggers at level 50? They suck more than anything but, they exist. Lol LOL ^^ I like ya :3 anyway id love to see crystaline dual wield would be,nice if each set got a dual wield

FluffNStuff
12-15-2012, 05:35 PM
Dagger/ wing works really well as a boss slayer once you max damage buff and break armor.