PDA

View Full Version : A couple of things I've thought HARD about...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-16-2010, 11:07 PM
Okay, so here are a few questions and a few comments that I'd like to discuss. These are all serious comments and questions. Every word for every letter is serious, and I would appreciate it if you guys did take it serious. Anyway, here I go:

QUESTIONS:

1.) Who still thinks I'm a scammer? Yes I know we are all sick and tired of the barbamitsos-lightninglord situation and that we want it to go away, but stupid me just wants to have everyone not think of me as a scammer nor trader.

I'm truly sorry for bringing this up, but I don't want to be known as the "scammer" anymore. And I want to have an actual fresh new start, one that will make me supposedly a "new" player to this game :(.

2.) Why is it that everytime I log in, I start to get worried that someone will bring back a bad memory from the forums? I'm sick and tired of this also, because I just had that happen like a moment ago, and it has gotten annoying.

Everything on the forums should stay in the forums, and everything in the game stays in the game, at least that's what it should be some times.

3.) Barbamitsos and Banned (from forums) situation? I should PM this question, it's not everyone's business if I post it here.

COMMENTS/DISCUSSIONS:

1.) The forging discussion. Imagine if you were able to equip two of a one handed weapon! For example, you have two desert eagle talon of thoths equipped - one in your right hand and one in your left hand. Discuss :).

2.) Two plate body armours Imagine DOUBLING your defense by wearing TWO of the armor you are currently wearing! Haha, my guess would be that you would BARELY take any hits! Discuss :).

BeardedBear
09-17-2010, 08:15 AM
Answers to your questions.
1) Trolls never learn.
2) Put down the pixie sticks.
3) Not sure about Barb but got a PM from Banned saying he would be out for a while, for medical reasons. Hope everything is ok with him.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-17-2010, 08:35 AM
Answers to your questions.
1) Trolls never learn.
2) Put down the pixie sticks.
3) Not sure about Barb but got a PM from Banned saying he would be out for a while, for medical reasons. Hope everything is ok with him.

Dude, I clearly said I was serious about everything here.

The least u can do is act like you're serious..

KingFu
09-17-2010, 08:37 AM
This is a very useless thread.......to say the least....

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-17-2010, 08:38 AM
This is a very useless thread.......to say the least....

Dude, I clearly said I was serious about everything on this thread.

The least u can do is act serious...

KingFu
09-17-2010, 08:40 AM
Dude, I clearly said I was serious about everything on this thread.

The least u can do is act serious...

I am serious, this is a serious thread that is seriously useless. What more do you want?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-17-2010, 08:41 AM
I am serious, this is a serious thread that is seriously useless. What more do you want?

The only thing that I want is to talk with someone about my problems. Unfortunately, no one here cares about others, only themselves, according to what you're saying.

KingFu
09-17-2010, 08:45 AM
The only thing that I want is to talk with someone about my problems. Unfortunately, no one here cares about others, only themselves, according to what you're saying.

When did I say that? Aren't you not supposed to podt stuff like this? Anyways, either way, your assumptions are pretty far off. Lol

Justg
09-17-2010, 08:46 AM
People all make mistakes. If you feel like you have done something wrong, acknowledge it to the person you have wronged, honestly apologize, and try to do better next time.

The only advice I can offer is don't live your life in the past... you need to forgive yourself as well. Make amends and move on.

That and it is challenging to mix deeply personal threads with gameplay suggestions.

KingFu
09-17-2010, 08:48 AM
G, do you write books? I'd buy your book if you did lol

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-17-2010, 08:56 AM
People all make mistakes. If you feel like you have done something wrong, acknowledge it to the person you have wronged, honestly apologize, and try to do better next time.

The only advice I can offer is don't live your life in the past... you need to forgive yourself as well. Make amends and move on.

That and it is challenging to mix deeply personal threads with gameplay suggestions.

I agree, but the only problem I have is that I can't forgive myself no matter what I think. It just keeps staying in my mind over and over again and won't leave me alone.

Idk what's happening to me :(.

When did I say that? Aren't you not supposed to podt stuff like this? Anyways, either way, your assumptions are pretty far off. Lol

Idk about not posting stuff like that but, you don't care about others when people have their threads say it's serious.

KingFu
09-17-2010, 08:59 AM
Life goes on, everybody deals with **** once in a while in their life. The best you can do is learn from it, move on, and don't look back at it as a "wow I really messed up" but look back at it as a learning experience.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-17-2010, 09:01 AM
Life goes on, everybody deals with **** once in a while in their life. The best you can do is learn from it, move on, and don't look back at it as a "wow I really messed up" but look back at it as a learning experience.

That's the thing!

No matter what I look back at it on, it still registers as a "wow I really messed up" moment.

I keep thinking that without my control :(.

KingFu
09-17-2010, 09:03 AM
Then look back at it as "wow I really messed up....but, I can learn from it and do better next time"

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-17-2010, 09:05 AM
Then look back at it as "wow I really messed up....but, I can learn from it and do better next time"

I just said I can't think of it differently, it will register the same way....

Also, it wouldn't matter because people will still think I'm a scammer and I don't want that.

The reason I don't want that is because when they say I'm a scammer (if they do), I will remember the "wow I really messed up" moments and then I would just be upset the entire day.

KingFu
09-17-2010, 09:08 AM
I just said I can't think of it differently, it will register the same way....

Also, it wouldn't matter because people will still think I'm a scammer and I don't want that.

The reason I don't want that is because when they say I'm a scammer (if they do), I will remember the "wow I really messed up" moments and then I would just be upset the entire day.

I have been to a lot of AA meetings, lol, and they always say, take each day, one day at a time, there is no tomorrow, there is no yesterday, but just right here, right now, so maybe just try and use right now, and use each day to better yourself?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-17-2010, 09:11 AM
take each day, one day at a time, there is no tomorrow, there is no yesterday, but just right here, right now, so maybe just try and use right now, and use each day to better yourself?

Whoa...your right...this is going in my sig! Thx mystic!! :).

KingFu
09-17-2010, 09:14 AM
Lol, no prob, sorry I was harsh at the beginning, I read it quickly so it headed in w hole other direction from what I thought it really was :p

flaimdude
09-17-2010, 10:23 AM
I'm thinking the general consensus here is that EVERYTHING IS OK and nobody has to worry about anything regarding those situations anymore. :) Live and let live.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-17-2010, 05:27 PM
I'm thinking the general consensus here is that EVERYTHING IS OK and nobody has to worry about anything regarding those situations anymore. :) Live and let live.

Lol

/10chars

Haikus
09-17-2010, 05:40 PM
so this means i should just forget about richie scamming me of 650k and two blasters at like the beginning of ao2?...i already do sorta and i told him that the other day i saw him....i hardly play anymore..but i cant/wont ever trust him but i forget about it but when i here or see him all i think is SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER.I guess i wont see it that way anymore and just go the other direction and dont look back...but its a game so hey it really doesnt matter:)

jonboy
09-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Don't they have like a Kids Helpline, for troubled youth, they have one in Australia.

Haikus
09-17-2010, 05:44 PM
Don't they have like a Kids Helpline, for troubled youth, they have one in Australia.

hahahahahahahaha...good one bogan good one:)

cry
09-17-2010, 11:50 PM
FORGING! FAILS. Silly idea.

bladesword
09-21-2010, 03:58 AM
[hahahahahahahaha...good one bogan good one][/Haikus]

This quote thing doesnt work.. sob sob

Raxie
09-21-2010, 04:32 AM
if you kill someone; no matter what you do, no matter how long time passes, people will still think you are a murderer.
however, this is a game so don't think that rule applies here! so hope for the best and never do it again. as time passes, people might just slowly forget...
even though i have no idea what you are talking about because i wasn't here when the incidents happened.

GaZz
09-21-2010, 04:53 AM
What the hell is this? A game forum or a therapy session?

Raxie
09-21-2010, 05:07 AM
to find the true meaning of life and why you were brought upon this world, you must look deep within yourself...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-21-2010, 08:39 AM
Um....

Banned for bringing up this dying thread that everyone wants dead.

bladesword
09-23-2010, 03:33 AM
Gazz this is an off topic thread...

*whispers* Whoah first time i heard mystic saying a impressing thing..

KingFu
09-23-2010, 03:52 AM

*whispers* Whoah first time i heard mystic saying a impressing thing..

Wow, am I insulted or complimented?;) I know a lot of sayings, and can help with advice believe it or not, but I rarely need to use that "skill' so-to-say in a game like this. Here, some people play and basically play to get everything in the outside world out of their minds, so problems in peoples personal lives aren't usually involved on the forums from what I've seen, though they occasionally are, but I do sometimes see it reflected on their personalities.

GaZz
09-23-2010, 04:15 AM

Yeh, you're right. An off-topic game forum is a great place to get therapy and self affirmation.

As you were.

bladesword
09-24-2010, 11:28 PM
Lol mystic its a joke XD

Rarefew2
09-25-2010, 09:56 AM
Don't hate on my buddy

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-25-2010, 10:21 AM
Don't hate on my buddy

:)

Btw, nice sig ;).