PDA

View Full Version : what is your 4th skill

csyui
12-15-2012, 03:14 PM
I believe most mages in AL have unlocked fireball (AOE), lightning (high dmg) and healing, what would you choose your 4th skill base on different situations?
Frost, time shift or gala?

Nightarcher
12-15-2012, 03:22 PM
I suggest trying them all out, because I've changed my build over time after finding I enjoy skills that I once wrote off as weaker than others. Each of the 8 skills is very useful and shines in a particular situation, so get to know all of them. :)

csyui
12-15-2012, 03:29 PM
I suggest trying them all out, because I've changed my build over time after finding I enjoy skills that I once wrote off as weaker than others. Each of the 8 skills is very useful and shines in a particular situation, so get to know all of them. :)

I tried every one already :congratulatory: I personally prefer time shift. (frost is good 2, and gale kinda has the same effect as fireball.)
I wish they could let us use more skills during the fight. 4 skills is really not enough for mage...

Irulelol
12-15-2012, 03:44 PM
Well i dont have time shift or curse unlocked, but i really enjoy what i use: frost, fireball, heal, and gale force :P

csyui
12-15-2012, 04:12 PM
Well i dont have time shift or curse unlocked, but i really enjoy what i use: frost, fireball, heal, and gale force :P

Frost is good, but it only give the highest dmg to the mob you shooting, for those nearby or pass through it only give little dmg and snare them. But I guess most people, even me, enjoy the freezing effect of frost.

gale will spread out the mobs which is good for solo. But when fighting with other player, it will cause some problems ...

But as I said, they all good and useful.

Yakiniku
12-15-2012, 06:47 PM
My fourth skill is Time Shift. It gets swapped out for Curse when I'm Jarl'ing though. So I guess that makes Curse my fifth skill heh.

primaeva
12-15-2012, 09:50 PM
Frost does Morrison damage than lightning unless you're rocking 70% crit by the way. This is excluding its potential to AoE as well.

asifaiab
12-16-2012, 12:44 AM
im fire,heal,gale, and time

Veenijit
12-16-2012, 11:09 AM
fire,wind,time,ice for leveling/hauntlet ..... curse and lightning to replace time and wind when jarling...

Energizeric
12-16-2012, 06:58 PM
My 4th skill is gale force. I find it very useful when you are getting mobbed. It will save your life. I'd say it's more of a defensive skill than a damage skill.

Tilax
12-17-2012, 10:22 AM
my fourth skill is gale. Quite useful when soloing and when a horde of mobs are still alive after my Fireball spell, so I use Gale to take out the few remaining.