PDA

View Full Version : Heal Packs

Duflie
12-15-2012, 04:37 PM
Just out of curiosity, how many of you are going to leave heal out on the next update? If you do decide to put points into heal, how many?

AntiCrash
12-15-2012, 06:15 PM
Nothing can be said right now, its good that next update we'll have free respec for a couple of days for testing. Until then, noone can answer this. Best to wait and test skill set builds when it comes than talk about it.

Tuik
12-15-2012, 07:03 PM
I've been thinking about it to get 3 more points for passive abilities. Heal packs and the heal over time are very useful, though, when using a tablet because it's hard to move, attack/use skills and spam potions at the same time.

nenjih
12-18-2012, 11:19 PM
I've always used heal packs and every time I make a spec without them, I just feel so gimped. Plus I go through potions at an alarming rate. Also if I'm with a group and heals on the tank can't enough to keep him alive, I feel so helpess not being able to drop health packs.

So yeah I might still have them in my build.

Also, this not something to worry about this update, but when pvp comes eventually and if there's a restriction on potion use, then I can see health packs being very useful. I would hate it though if STS allows the opponent to pick up your health packs.

Edit: forgot to add, will put 4/5. Everything except the self-heal, it heals like 8% of my health. Might as well pot!