PDA

View Full Version : Best class for lvl 50-55 pvp?

XaKillerPepsi
12-15-2012, 09:52 PM
anyone opinions?

cookiez
12-15-2012, 11:38 PM
If you want the easy road, be a bear. Mages require skill (winning not determined on Dodge) and birds are crap

Deathofan
12-15-2012, 11:58 PM
L50-55 , l50 shadow mage, l51 rs bear, and l55 fortified bear.

xbabybugszx
12-16-2012, 12:10 AM
Why not just go 56 and get glyph ?

Deadbite
12-16-2012, 12:14 AM
Birds are crap.. LMAO!!!! God your to funny!!

D-:
12-16-2012, 12:45 AM
Birds own. Cookiez just doesn't want another noob bird owning him again and making excuses like lag.

cookiez
12-16-2012, 02:00 AM
CHALLENGE! Get any bird level 56 and beat me.

@ :-D Sorry brah, 10-3 is pretty sad

D-:
12-16-2012, 02:14 AM
Even though I was joking lol. And I ain't Shelby gg.

cookiez
12-16-2012, 03:11 AM
Get your sorry *** out of this thread. Who was that noob bird? Voc something? My 56 bird beat your bird and you even had full obe. I had mimi set with a green helm

Waug
12-16-2012, 03:54 AM
and birds are crap

indeed for the peoples who does not know how to use em'. Bird is the best class for the pro-es

cookiez
12-16-2012, 11:51 AM
and birds are crap

indeed for the peoples who does not know how to use em'. Bird is the best class for the pro-es

Nope, the class that requires most skill is mages cause we don't rely on crit. I'd say birds are the next and bears require next to no skill (50-56)

NotYoCookiez
12-16-2012, 12:53 PM
Full int mega mage works pretty good at 55. If go against dex birds just use a staff, and I know it won't work all the time because of dodge but it's like a 2 hit kill normally

MightyMicah
12-16-2012, 01:39 PM
It's like this-

Mages>Birds (especially dex Mage vs dex bird)
Birds>Bears (especially the vs warbears due to a birds hit% and dodge% debuffs)
Bears>Mages (especially dex bears against int mages due to their insane beckon stomping ability)

I would submit to you that, of the three, bird is your best option for the long term. Here's why-

A good Mage, even some of the best, still cannot beat a good dex bear. It's just too hard because bears nuke is quite effective.
A good Bird, especially some of the best, CAN beat dex mages. While usually they end up on their back, it's possible to become quite efficient at kiting, making birds a good class vs bears AND mages.
A good bear, regardless of his talent, is always reduced to depending on luck vs birds. It's all a matter of whether his beckon hits, misses, or is dodged.

All that to say, the classes tend to be quite balanced. Of the three, however, Bird stands the best chance as an all-around good class. Ofc, this is all in my humble opinion. :D

ArtofWar
12-16-2012, 01:46 PM
Here's a pretty good lvl50 mage guide:
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=2TWXNhcpzUQ

Waug
12-16-2012, 10:37 PM
Nope, the class that requires most skill is mages cause we don't rely on crit. I'd say birds are the next and bears require next to no skill (50-56)

you dont rely on crit? Lol, indeed cuz you always crit.

Playing as pure bird is the toughest job as any1 can two hit kill you (mid to endgame) but you can't two hit kill any other class in general.

It requires good knowledge and practise, but if someone master in it, any other class (even pro) shall struggle against him.

That's why bird is the pro-est class yet fragile.

Multibird
12-16-2012, 10:48 PM
birds are op, all mages are crying :/

cookiez
12-16-2012, 10:59 PM

you dont rely on crit? Lol, indeed cuz you always crit.

Playing as pure bird is the toughest job as any1 can two hit kill you (mid to endgame) but you can't two hit kill any other class in general.

It requires good knowledge and practise, but if someone master in it, any other class (even pro) shall struggle against him.

That's why bird is the pro-est class yet fragile.

K we're not talking about endgame, check the thread bud. And we do crit every time, so what, we don't have any Dodge, bears and birds have a crit and Dodge buff, mages only have a crit.
And yes birds are ez to beat, but if your fighting mage vs mage that IMO is the ONLY fight that takes skill. You both crit, you rarely to never Dodge

tHelonestud
12-16-2012, 11:06 PM
Birds are great
Really at 55 all classes using crafted sets are very balanced

Noodleleg
12-16-2012, 11:09 PM
Bears are easy, but to be a good one, you need skill :)!

cookiez
12-16-2012, 11:14 PM
Bears are easy, but to be a good one, you need skill :)!

Bears vs mages=Easy
Bears vs birds= Moderate
Bears vs bears= A TON of luck or Some skill (which you do has;))

Waug
12-16-2012, 11:16 PM
K we're not talking about endgame, check the thread bud. And we do crit every time, so what, we don't have any Dodge, bears and birds have a crit and Dodge buff, mages only have a crit.
And yes birds are ez to beat, but if your fighting mage vs mage that IMO is the ONLY fight that takes skill. You both crit, you rarely to never Dodge

I'm not exactly talking about endgame bro.

When we're comparing classes, we have to do class vs another class not same class.

The fact is mages deliver more damage even with shield against birds comparing to, what birds do without shield against mages. But yes birds have the capability to survive this kinda situation and that's way much skill and knowledge based. That's it.

cookiez
12-16-2012, 11:30 PM
When we're comparing classes, we have to do class vs another class not same class.

The fact is mages deliver more damage even with shield to birds than what birds do without shield to mages. But yes birds have the skills to survive this kinda situation that's way much skill and knowledge base. That's it.

Ehhhh English plox? I nit understand the stuff you speek cus it's not written good.

The point is
Birds=Dodge
Dodge=Luck
Luck=Birds

D-:
12-17-2012, 01:51 AM
Pff. Tell that to Jake. He'd be on your butt in a second.

MightyMicah
12-17-2012, 11:38 AM
Ehhhh English plox? I nit understand the stuff you speek cus it's not written good.

The point is
Birds=Dodge
Dodge=Luck
Luck=Birds

Sometimes ignorance is bliss, I suppose.

Take my analogy of what you just said-

Grapefruit=fruit
Fruit=sweet
Grapefruit=sweet

Find the error^

Gaunab
12-17-2012, 12:31 PM
In any fight where a bird or a bear is involoved luck comes into play for both sides.
It really just depends on your point of view. The bird can get lucky and dodge a lot or the mage can get lucky and hit everything. Both rely on luck to the same extent. So you can't say the bird relies on luck and the mage doesn't.

Intmage vs Intmage is the only setup that puts most luck variables aside.

At 51-61 all classes stand a fair chance against each other (especially in sewer gear :love_heart:), and luck factors aren't even near as much of a problem as they are at endgame. Best PvP brackets fo sho!

Roberto077
12-17-2012, 01:06 PM
Birds take skill to combo but mages can just drain frost fire and kill. Mages require healing timing and ms timing. I'd say mages and birds are tied on the skill factor.

Waug
12-17-2012, 09:58 PM

The point is
Birds=Dodge
Dodge=Luck
Luck=Birds

Edited my post, replaced two 'to' with 'against', hope it makes sense now, please read prev posts, its including dodge factors, not excluding it.

======
and I think i'm gonna make a new thread about dodge+luck in my bad english, lol

cookiez
12-17-2012, 10:55 PM
In any fight where a bird or a bear is involoved luck comes into play for both sides.
It really just depends on your point of view. The bird can get lucky and dodge a lot or the mage can get lucky and hit everything. Both rely on luck to the same extent. So you can't say the bird relies on luck and the mage doesn't.

At 51-61 all classes stand a fair chance against each other (especially in sewer gear :love_heart:), and luck factors aren't even near as much of a problem as they are at endgame. Best PvP brackets fo sho!

Lol have you ever pvped at 56? Haha

tHelonestud
12-17-2012, 11:04 PM

I believe he does 55 since it's more balanced as he suggested

j0rdantran
12-17-2012, 11:06 PM
L51 dodge set bird. Beats most mages

D-:
12-18-2012, 02:36 AM

Grapefruit=fruit
Fruit=sweet
Grapefruit=sweet

Find the error^

Very true indeed.

Cookiez is already acting up right after AoA. Such ignorance.

MightyMicah
12-18-2012, 08:15 AM
Very true indeed.

Haha well I'm not trying to call him, personally, ignorant but I believe his statement to be such. (By the way, Cookie, there's a difference between ignorance and stupidity. You aren't stupid. You are merely ignorant.)

cookiez
12-18-2012, 08:58 AM

Grapefruit=fruit
Fruit=sweet
Grapefruit=sweet

Find the error^

Very true indeed.

Grapefruits are sweet, their my second favorite fruit:p

And when I was in AoA it was the only thing keeping me from stuping down to your immature level. And it's obvious to me that you have
1) Never pvped and been good
2) Never pvped with a mage
(And Micah same for you except leave out #1)

Mages take extreme skill and timing, and, we can't rely on Dodge which is what birds rely on. There is 1 actually good bird at 56 and he could kill a mage without dodging (elitephoenix). So blab all you want about whatever.

I'm done with this thread and WON'T be checking your replies.

-Cookiez

Gaunab
12-18-2012, 10:01 AM

I have twinks at 56 as well as any other twink lvl from 50 upwards and two endgame chars. So I do know what Im talking about .-.
Mages don't require more skill then the other two classes. They also rely on luck when fighting birds, they can get lucky and 2-hit it, or can miss/get dodged. Same vs bears. Both sides pray to get lucky.

Micah described it right its basically bear>mage>bird>bear>... not total domination but they have an advantage.
At 56 the mace makes strbuilds a little OP, especially BT bears who can beat mages and birds. Same at 61. Thats why I prefer 55 PvP!

MightyMicah
12-18-2012, 10:23 AM
I have twinks at 56 as well as any other twink lvl from 50 upwards and two endgame chars. So I do know what Im talking about .-.
Mages don't require more skill then the other two classes. They also rely on luck when fighting birds, they can get lucky and 2-hit it, or can miss/get dodged. Same vs bears. Both sides pray to get lucky.

Micah described it right its basically bear>mage>bird>bear>... not total domination but they have an advantage.
At 56 the mace makes strbuilds a little OP, especially BT bears who can beat mages and birds. Same at 61. Thats why I prefer 55 PvP!

Wisdom^

55 was, without a doubt, the most fun and most balanced pvp I've ever played in my entire PL time.

Waug
12-18-2012, 10:41 AM
Mages take extreme skill and timing, and, we can't rely on Dodge which is what birds rely on.

Ya mages takes so extreme skill that they just need two skills to kill pure birds and a bear has to go through mages complete mana pool + hp to kill her, excellent.

MightyMicah
12-18-2012, 12:42 PM
Ya mages takes so extreme skill that they just need two skills to kill pure birds and a bear has to go through mages complete mana pool + hp to kill her, excellent.

Hahaha. A bit exaggerated, but yeah. I doubt Cookiez has experienced the bird very much. If he had, I doubt he would be posting the statements that he is.

D-:
12-18-2012, 06:01 PM
If you think I was never good, tell it to lost. I actually did bird pre-forg so it actually required skill.

"never been good" pfft

cookiez
12-18-2012, 07:53 PM
I doubt Cookiez has experienced the bird very much.

7800 kills 4200 deaths. Add jinglebellls if you doubt me

Mage, vvhat: 6000 kills 2900 deaths

Bear vvhatermelon: 1000 kills 600 deaths

All level 56 add any of them if you doubt me-.-

Bird was fun when everyone had custom and mm and fury. Now it's pointless cause it's all luck now. When I fight on my bird even if I win I don't say gf cause it wasn't a "gf"

And D-: , I challenge you at any level any class no forgotten and I promise I will wipe **** ***. I've seen you pvp and I know you cant be good. I beat you 10-4 and you were level 61 and I was a 56 int bird....that's sad I think to anyone's standards.

""Never been good"" psshht

Gg gf

Plox don't Dodge

Cahaun
12-18-2012, 08:12 PM
I think it's funny how cookiez is arguing about level 56 pvp while the others are talking about the balanced level 55 pvp. If you all want an argument to end, you gotta improve the communication skills here.
At level 55 pvp, it feels like rock-paper-scissors, but rocks can tear paper if the rock gained more knowledge and strategy on tearing the paper apart.

Waug
12-18-2012, 09:05 PM
Bird was fun when everyone had custom and mm and fury. Now it's pointless cause it's all luck now. When I fight on my bird even if I win I don't say gf cause it wasn't a "gf"

Funny, no offense it's the biggest misconception in PvP http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?79613-The-biggest-misconception-in-PvP-Dodge-total-luck-factor&p=899863#post899863

D-:
12-19-2012, 03:17 AM

And D-: , I challenge you at any level any class no forgotten and I promise I will wipe **** ***. I've seen you pvp and I know you cant be good. I beat you 10-4 and you were level 61 and I was a 56 int bird....that's sad I think to anyone's standards.

Gg gf

Plox don't Dodge

LOL I've never even seen jingle once! Don't go pulling that lying crap to make yourself sound good. Trust me, it just makes yourself look more ignorant then you already are.

I also highly doubt you'd beat me 18 Bird. If you'd like to, I'll face you. I gotta get money for gear since I'm already low after buying sentinel.

cookiez
12-19-2012, 09:04 AM

Gg gf

Plox don't Dodge

LOL I've never even seen jingle once! Don't go pulling that lying crap to make yourself sound good. Trust me, it just makes yourself look more ignorant then you already are.

I also highly doubt you'd beat me 18 Bird. If you'd like to, I'll face you. I gotta get money for gear since I'm already low after buying sentinel..

Sure you haven't;) And sure, I have 0 experience pvping with a 18 bird but let's go. And afterwards I'll fight your 60 bird with my 56 bird in whatever gear you want.

This is becoming a flame thread so imma stop here. Pm me anything else

-Gf

MightyMicah
12-19-2012, 10:29 AM

Sure you haven't;) And sure, I have 0 experience pvping with a 18 bird but let's go. And afterwards I'll fight your 60 bird with my 56 bird in whatever gear you want.

-Gf

Cookiez. You just told me about your (used to be) 51 bird (who btw could never beat my death bird) with a 2-1 kdr (even when I've observed you boosting off of 45-49s) and you're saying you have skill? Well, I happen to agree with you. You have a lot of skill. But you don't have 1/2 of the experience I have as a 50-56 bird.

I'm not saying that I have a lot. In fact, I've never considered myself as being any kind of veteran because I'm just not. If you think that you are, there's a problem. Admittedly, the only Mage I've done in high level was a 50 dex Mage. That was the easiest pvp I've ever played as a Mage. I've also done 30-35 and I found that much harder, but still cake when vsing birds.

All I'm trying to say is, don't go throwing birds into the "all luck and no skills" category because it isn't true. I believe all classes require luck and skill combined. Thats just the way that the game was made. (Especially at 55) I suggest you should agree with me.

readtitle
12-19-2012, 11:05 AM
This thread should have been posted in the player vs player discussion :o. I personally think you should make a 51 bird bear or mage :) Ultimately up to you, but I wish there were more 51 twinks in pvp.

TheNiceEphesius
12-19-2012, 11:59 AM
The best class for pvp is the fox. It excels from 26-66 pvp. I don't know about endgame because it is so unfair now if you do not have elite rings and crafted,

Zeus
12-19-2012, 12:49 PM
Get your sorry *** out of this thread. Who was that noob bird? Voc something? My 56 bird beat your bird and you even had full obe. I had mimi set with a green helm

You aren't that good and you rage a lot.

I logged on after a month of not playing and being out of tune with my range yet still won. Need witnesses? Noodle is one of them.

Also, staff mage DESTROYS paladin, which is what should have happened when you fought me. A L56 SM paladin is not that powerful, infact is considered underpowered, if you know what you're doing.

The point is
Birds=Dodge
Dodge=Luck
Luck=Birds

It's better written than yours...

Neutral
12-19-2012, 01:20 PM
The best class for pvp is the fox. It excels from 26-66 pvp. I don't know about endgame because it is so unfair now if you do not have elite rings and crafted,
Endgame Fox is very good vs birds with right build but struggles vs a bear because to do damage it needs to get close but this means your more vulnerable to bear slashes etc and vs mages it is good but with elite staff it struggles.

D-:
12-20-2012, 05:49 AM

-Gf

If you doubt me, check Jakes post on saying I'm the best after he quit. And you said any level, that's the level I want. And I have no gear on voh, probably gonna delete him soon for more pvp characters. >_< and yeah I actually haven't seen jingle.

D-:
12-20-2012, 05:53 AM
You aren't that good and you rage a lot.

Gotta love Apollo. <3

Noodleleg
12-20-2012, 07:40 AM
Now now... -sings why can't we be friends-

Can we sing Kumbaya now? Nobody can be best PvPer consistently :)! Sometimes, you have to rely on some luck to win XD! We're all PvPers, and the best PvPers are the ones that are having fun :p. (a quote from one great man)

MightyMicah
12-20-2012, 09:34 AM
Now now... -sings why can't we be friends-

Can we sing Kumbaya now? Nobody can be best PvPer consistently :)! Sometimes, you have to rely on some luck to win XD! We're all PvPers, and the best PvPers are the ones that are having fun :p. (a quote from one great man)

Aww you didn't have to quote me <3

Heyitskay
12-21-2012, 01:32 AM
Hmm i thought that L51 mm mage was pretty fun :3. Umm either that or go 56, im currently testing int and was previously a pally ( Mage) and it's pretty cool :D. I personally would go 56. Hope this helped you!

D-:
12-21-2012, 04:41 AM
I'm going 50 to host so 51-55 don't get abused by glyph/demonic/All 61 sets.

cookiez
12-21-2012, 09:24 AM
I'm going 50 to host so 51-55 don't get abused by glyph/demonic/All 61 sets.

But then you'll just get abused by 45's... God a noob like you can't win can you:(

PLOX dun't dodge

Gg gf*

Heyitskay
12-21-2012, 01:40 PM
lolz.
But then you'll just get abused by 45's... God a noob like you can't win can you:(

PLOX dun't dodge

Gg gf*

BolloBear
12-21-2012, 02:05 PM
Yo, best class 50-Shadow Mage, 51-Rs Behr/Mega Mage Mage/Rs~Chunker or RR Burd (No, forgotten burd is not better.) all of those are very good IMO and if you want to try something fun try @51 Pally (Halloween Scythe/Full FF) its a tank that does 200+ base damage. Whoever said best 55 is a Forti behr, lmfao... Best 55 -> Custom burd.

MightyMicah
12-21-2012, 05:57 PM
Yo, best class 50-Shadow Mage, 51-Rs Behr/Mega Mage Mage/Rs~Chunker or RR Burd (No, forgotten burd is not better.) all of those are very good IMO and if you want to try something fun try @51 Pally (Halloween Scythe/Full FF) its a tank that does 200+ base damage. Whoever said best 55 is a Forti behr, lmfao... Best 55 -> Custom burd.

Or you could just go all drainer noob on everyone and tick people off :P

D-:
12-21-2012, 07:54 PM

PLOX dun't dodge

Gg gf*

I like how your personality has changed ever since AoA was disbanded. Which proves you were just faking a good attitude for some title.

Also, I thought you weren't following this thread anymore like you said?

Yeah, way to ignore your own instruction.

cookiez
12-21-2012, 08:04 PM

PLOX dun't dodge

Gg gf*

I like how your personality has changed ever since AoA was disbanded. Which proves you were just faking a good attitude for some title.

Also, I thought you weren't following this thread anymore like you said?

Yeah, way to ignore your own instruction.

When I was in AoA I was feeling mature and when someone annoyed me I ignored them. Now I don't really feel that way anymore and your driving me nutz.

And I like how you ignored the fact you get owned by 45's.

And I'm done arguing with you. Stop talking to me until you fight me.

Gg gf

D-:
12-22-2012, 02:48 AM
When I was in AoA I was feeling mature and when someone annoyed me I ignored them. Now I don't really feel that way anymore and your driving me nutz.

And I like how you ignored the fact you get owned by 45's.

And I'm done arguing with you. Stop talking to me until you fight me.

Gg gf

Nuts*

And I'm not even level 50 yet. Therefor, your statement is invalid.