PDA

View Full Version : Why, just why.

jonboy
09-17-2010, 12:39 AM
If I join a group or people join my groups, the last thing I want is people asking to buy or better yet give them items I'm actually wearing, ) read Thoth helm and lance) then having to explain half the map why no means no.

Nothing beats the angst I got from one sad panda after explaining that I use these items and no he can't have them or buy them, our tank left, so I swapped to my tank gear, (read zuras sword and Isis helm) it was OMG liar, you said you use them, give me now......to which the reply was BOOT.

giayuan
09-17-2010, 01:15 AM
hmmmm wen people ask me, they eventually let out that they are jokin, that they rnt really expectin an item
if they are sincerealy a new person, i giv em a decent pink
most are 45s though, just seein if im generous lol

jonboy
09-17-2010, 01:38 AM
Maybe I'm just having a bad run.

giayuan
09-17-2010, 07:11 AM
mmmmhmmm probably
people rnt stupid lol
no no one gonna giv rares and good pinks for free unless to a friend, etc

FluffNStuff
09-17-2010, 09:02 AM
Tell them sure, for 1.5 million. Gets them to stop asking.

Royce
09-17-2010, 10:07 AM
I was in a Frozen Nightmare run last night. Two people joined and started spamming S>this and B>that like crazy. I was like are you kidding? At one point both just left (I think they were booted but didn't bother to ask the host). Anyway, yeah like I have said before, the biggest danger to this game is that all the people who think the core of gameplay lies in trade take over, and it becomes like a fantasy dopewars. Forget PvE and PvP strategies, it would all just be about buying low and selling high. I almost miss the days when you couldn't trade at all, almost...

regie831
09-17-2010, 12:34 PM
if people start doing that in your game boot them...and yeah its kinda annoying

jonboy
09-17-2010, 06:06 PM
Yea, there is more trade activity on the forums then discussion, these days, game is being reduced to.

Farm, farm, farm
Buy low, sell high
Laugh about trading nubs
Rinse and repeat.

and if you want to do something different from them, then your a nub.

Shelllimes
09-17-2010, 06:13 PM
Yea, there is more trade activity on the forums then discussion, these days, game is being reduced to.

Farm, farm, farm
Buy low, sell high
Laugh about trading nubs
Rinse and repeat.

and if you want to do something different from them, then your a nub.

I guess I'm a "nub" xD
this game has actually started turning into a money-making/profit game. How depressing for such a great game :(

Pleasure_Pirate
09-17-2010, 06:24 PM
Honestly introducing player-made items and an auction house would solve most of the economy problems.

Furrawn
09-18-2010, 03:41 PM
I have this problem, too... It's not just you, Jonboy... I haven't played in about a week (bday & a small surgery) and am hoping not to run into the sellbuycrazies when I start playing again this weekend. There have been days that I only play if I host so I can boot the people who sell and pester folks through the whole game. I remember just a month ago, I had very rarely used boot:( Now I warn the buysellcrazies that I'll boot them if they don't cease and desist, but they don't care- they didn't join to really play anyway. Sometimes, I wish Fnord was resurrected so we could play there as a respite...