PDA

View Full Version : Devs please reply!

Aqp (A Quarter Pounder)
12-16-2012, 10:09 AM
Birds are too over powered in pvp! :(

Please balance endgame pvp. It's really unfair. Techno you should go to Pvp and check it out yourself. The new elite bow for birds are really over powered and so is their dodge. Please fix this...

Edit: Ok, I get the point, but can the devs at least re balance pvp like xGhostx stated?

Waug
12-16-2012, 10:48 AM
Let me answer your question partially -

If you've noticed, every elite weapon (dex, int, str) is op and these are 2H at the same time each and every item. Now str and int classess aren't used to 2H weapons in general but birds are, and they have grown up using 2H weapons in general, and it's also a fact that they're bit more optimize to do so.

Tbh, 2H weapons meant to deliver way much damage as you taking the risk of being fragile, and I think it's a step to balance classes.

Cahaun
12-16-2012, 11:10 AM
Let me answer your question partially -

If you've noticed, every elite weapon (dex, int, str) is op and these are 2H at the same time each and every item. Now str and int classess aren't used to 2H weapons in general but birds are, and they have grown up using 2H weapons in general, and it's also a fact that they're bit more optimize to do so.

Tbh, 2H weapons meant to deliver way much damage as you taking the risk of being fragile, and I think it's a step to balance classes.
This is basically the best answer. Birds have indeed been only used to the bows and recurves and crossbows. There are one handed weapons like the talons and daggers, but they haven't always been used as much as warriors use one handed swords and axes and mages with wands.

dudetus
12-16-2012, 11:24 AM
Oh BOOHOOO.

For once Birds are the OP class in end game PvP and every single mage is now crying.

Mages have been the OP class since Fang. Now's the time for mages to actually learn to PvP as one-hitting drain isn't the solution.

imxoriginal
12-16-2012, 11:29 AM
Agreed birds time to shine stupid mages!!!

XghostzX
12-16-2012, 11:37 AM
Honestly, I'm kind of happy this is happening; I appreciate the challenge. Obviously, birds finally have their time to shine. Still, I wish STS would balance the the classes properly...

I don't want to even get into my thoughts because they've been mentioned several times before (regarding stats).

In the meantime, go do some quests, and level up some of those new toons :)

Areufa
12-16-2012, 01:37 PM
Oh BOOHOOO.

For once Birds are the OP class in end game PvP and every single mage is now crying.

Mages have been the OP class since Fang. Now's the time for mages to actually learn to PvP as one-hitting drain isn't the solution. Amen. Now that birds are actually good since the sewers, all the mages want to gripe about it. Birds FTW <3

xcainnblecterx
12-16-2012, 03:05 PM
I was waiting for one of these threads to pop up

ArtofWar
12-16-2012, 03:08 PM
lol wasn't someone else saying the same yesterday?

Ffanub1234
12-16-2012, 04:05 PM
hahaha so true :P
Oh BOOHOOO.

Mages have been the OP class since Fang. Now's the time for mages to actually learn to PvP as one-hitting drain isn't the solution.

Multibird
12-16-2012, 07:35 PM
please stop crying....let the birds live freely