PDA

View Full Version : Guide to solo yourself!

Arcanee
12-16-2012, 01:18 PM
Patched!

Supermein
12-16-2012, 01:24 PM
Nice guide. :p

DontNerfMeBro
12-16-2012, 01:36 PM
Awesome dude. I have been wondering if this was possible for awhile! Tyty

Bless
12-16-2012, 01:45 PM
A very very useful tip ;)

Deathpunch
12-16-2012, 01:52 PM
I already know how to solo myself.

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

Wizard_Mike
12-16-2012, 03:16 PM
Nice tip!

After tinkering around, I found that /partyleave works to take you out of this "solo mode".

Since this works, I wonder if STS can add in a "solo play" button to the social/party tab that is simply a shortcut for inviting yourself. Pressing it again would activate the /partyleave command. Or perhaps two separate buttons. Seems like it would be a quick and easy addition.

DontNerfMeBro
12-16-2012, 03:17 PM

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Gah. I was gonna go there but my 'fractions are stackin

Vanstone
12-16-2012, 03:18 PM
Awesome, now I can stop bugging my guildies for a solo party. +1 Internets for you

Royce
12-16-2012, 03:21 PM
Ok so people like to solo by there self to earn more loot and exp.

You get less XP going solo.

Berud
12-16-2012, 03:29 PM

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

i allready know that bla bla

who cares kid ?

Wizard_Mike
12-16-2012, 03:31 PM

who cares kid ?

*WOOSH!*
:p

(He was making a sub-context joke, not bragging that he already knew the info.) :)

Berud
12-16-2012, 03:35 PM
imagine 100 noobs would post this ?

spamers just sck

Jed
12-16-2012, 03:43 PM
This is amazing. Thank you so much.

Bless
12-16-2012, 03:46 PM
Ok so people like to solo by there self to earn more loot and exp.

You get less XP going solo. now that you reminded me, you also dont get "more" drops going solo - more or less its the same amount

Astrocat
12-16-2012, 04:39 PM
Why did you say it out loud... I found this since the beginning with Skeletonlord, we were giving it to people. Now that you said it out loud, i'm sure Devs will fix it. Well done...

Arcanee
12-16-2012, 04:44 PM
We are discussing it in chat window

Astrocat
12-16-2012, 04:50 PM
We are discussing it in chat window

No need. It'll get fixed. You should have just PMed a Dev asking for this ''glitch'' instead of shouting it out loud.. -__- or PM it to your friends to tell them, but now it'll get fixed for sure..

DontNerfMeBro
12-16-2012, 04:51 PM
No need. It'll get fixed. You should have just PMed a Dev asking for this ''glitch'' instead of shouting it out loud.. -__- or PM it to your friends to tell them, but now it'll get fixed for sure..

Dear lord Astro, really?!

Astrocat
12-16-2012, 04:52 PM
Dear lord Astro, really?!

Yeah, why not.

Jcyee
12-16-2012, 04:58 PM
ooh interesting. thanks for the tip

Astrocat
12-16-2012, 05:36 PM
You get less XP going solo.

True, and also, you don't ''earn more loot''.

Edit: Whoops, just saw that Miracle said it already!

Deathpunch
12-16-2012, 06:07 PM

who cares kid ?

I see some people don't understand a joke when they see it. Also, kid? I probably have kids older than you, son.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

-kyleww
12-16-2012, 06:13 PM
im sure this is just fine and wont be patched. the devs were intending to add a solo option anyways so they might leave it like this until then.

thanks for the tip btw :) i didnt know about this.

Bless
12-16-2012, 06:16 PM
im sure this is just fine and wont be patched. the devs were intending to add a solo option anyways so they might leave it like this until then.

thanks for the tip btw :) i didnt know about this. the problem with this is, people join games as fast as big show drivin to a buffet. By the time u type the log thing, people join and u have to go to another town. And some wouldnt know this info so solo option would be clear cut.

nenjih
12-16-2012, 06:23 PM
that's real useful! no more bugging guildies
or dual boxing with a lvl 1 toon

TheAnonymous
12-16-2012, 06:56 PM
Have you guys even read the Google Playstore description of the game?

Look

Features:
+ Free to play forever
+ Unlock and customize class abilities
+ Collect and grow mystical pets that help you
+ Find thousands of legendary weapons and items
+ Play in Co-Op or Solo Mode
+ Plays Across Wi-Fi, Edge, 3G or 4G Networks

I have been using this also and I doubt it will be patched as they have been pushing it on the description that you can Solo play or Co-Op since it hit the Play Store.

Exion
12-16-2012, 07:10 PM
The way sts wants the players to solo is to make a party with a real player (not being yourself) and not join the same map as you you do..
I've asked numerous times on the shoutbox about a solo option and that's the awnser I got every time..
If they wanted this to be a normal function they would have told about it or implemented a real solo option.
My guess it that they will call this an exploit and remove the option to do this.

Just my 2 eurocents

nenjih
12-16-2012, 07:12 PM
EDIT-Wizard_mike also found out that typing /leaveparty works to get out of the invisible party lmbo! :peach:

actually it's /partyleave

Arcanee
12-16-2012, 07:12 PM
Have you guys even read the Google Playstore description of the game?

Look

Features:
+ Free to play forever
+ Unlock and customize class abilities
+ Collect and grow mystical pets that help you
+ Find thousands of legendary weapons and items
+ Play in Co-Op or Solo Mode
+ Plays Across Wi-Fi, Edge, 3G or 4G Networks

I have been using this also and I doubt it will be patched as they have been pushing it on the description that you can Solo play or Co-Op since it hit the Play Store.
Thank you so much lol people getting mad because they think dev are gonna remove it!

Arcanee
12-16-2012, 07:14 PM
The way sts wants the players to solo is to make a party with a real player (not being yourself) and not join the same map as you you do..
I've asked numerous times on the shoutbox about a solo option and that's the awnser I got every time..
If they wanted this to be a normal function they would have told about it or implemented a real solo option.
My guess it that they will call this an exploit and remove the option to do this.

Just my 2 eurocents
Ummm you must asked the wrong person cause am pretty sure Samhayne or any other admin did not tell you to solo like that!

Exion
12-16-2012, 07:17 PM
Sam, g and uhm.. just about every other staff member I've asked ;)

Zaonabiuibil
12-16-2012, 07:21 PM

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Thanks for the laugh

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Arcanee
12-18-2012, 07:57 AM
Yes

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 08:02 AM
Yes

What?

digitalbot
12-18-2012, 05:01 PM

Just my 2 eurocents

annnnnnd you won! good job

parnasofication
12-18-2012, 05:12 PM
great. now it's gone, thanks a lot. -_-

Bless
12-18-2012, 05:20 PM

Just my 2 eurocents nailed.

Urqui
12-18-2012, 05:23 PM
Why did you say it out loud... I found this since the beginning with Skeletonlord, we were giving it to people. Now that you said it out loud, i'm sure Devs will fix it. Well done...

I told you not to tell anyone

Bless
12-18-2012, 05:30 PM

I told you not to tell anyone Vvei u nu tal mehs?