PDA

View Full Version : for the kids who died in connecticut

salemo
12-16-2012, 02:34 PM
hi guys i would like to see space time do something about what happened in connecticut to those kids who died ,i mean you can do one item to remember them ,im realy sad when i heard the news,they r only kids ,may god be with them and with their parents .

Bless
12-16-2012, 02:47 PM
A really sad thing, and may god bless them.

However, there are still millions who die in the world, sadly sts cant do anything for every time people die in the world except give their blessings.

Ithrive
12-16-2012, 03:00 PM
Just as i said in another thread may god bless them

Vanstone
12-16-2012, 03:14 PM
An item in a game to commemorate the deaths of Children? Sorry but that's not cool. We don't need to be reminded of this tragedy every time we play a game, to do so would be very disrespectful. The only thing anyone needs to do for those children is give there families there blessing. This is why I say this topic does not belong on a forum like this, to many young kids who cannot comprehend the full situation.

Y O L O
12-16-2012, 03:18 PM
|-|i

maiohwmai
12-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Children are executed and you see this as a chance for what - a vanity pet? A new helm.

Disgusting.

Edit:

Perhaps that not how you meant it, but that's certainly how it came out.

Vanstone
12-16-2012, 03:36 PM
Children are executed and you see this as a chance for what - a vanity pet? A new helm.

Disgusting.

Exactly.

Justg
12-16-2012, 03:41 PM
We're as crushed by this event as you are. Our hearts and prayers go out to the families.