PDA

View Full Version : Something unusual.

WarTornBird
12-16-2012, 03:00 PM
I know StS probably Doesn't hear nor see this very often. But I want to say thank you. I was just playing around on my 56 mage and was thinking to my self, I wonder how long it took to actually develop the game. All the skills, all the actual motions, all the sound tracks. It's a very well put together game from what I know about games. Plus with all the new updates as of late. StS is giving us no less than their best. And i appreciate it. The new classes could use some work. But what do you expect from new toons. Or anything new period.

This game has given me over a year of fun and, as i admit, it was a rough road with some decisions of StS. But we got over it. There are people that have quit. and I would venture to say this game gave them lots of fun as well as the many others who still play today.

I figured I had some epic paragraph to write that would give me like 23453 thanks. But im no writer! Again i just want to say thanks and for once in this community not complain...like some do...(mothypoobear <3). It's been lots of fun and I wont quit on ya'll

Noodleleg
12-16-2012, 05:47 PM
Yeah, a lot of people complain, but they don't know anything about the work into it! Computers are... Dumb. Let's say... You tell directions to a computer. You say, "Go on 35W, go to exit 28b, and take a right in 3 miles." Dumb computer's gonna reply and say, "How to get to 35W" etc. Just think about it! Hours and hours of work! Just for... A skill o_O... I <3 you, STS!

Bless
12-16-2012, 06:09 PM
Agreed. Sts rock!

Even I complain sometimes but half of it is my fault.

Zaonabiuibil
12-16-2012, 06:20 PM
STS works with millions of players, to suit the players and their desires. They can't get every single little detail that each individual person wants (for I'm certain some contradict each other,) but to be able to create these amazing games that everyone enjoys, bravo.

WarTornBird
12-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Oh G thanked me. Means alot G it really does.
To the rest, maybe people are open minded lol

iRusher
12-16-2012, 08:49 PM
I love this thread. I wish more people could be like this.

Energizer12
12-16-2012, 10:18 PM
Well sts puts all,their work on pl so it has a very little chance of not being enjoyable as for sl... Haha...