PDA

View Full Version : many apologises

salemo
12-16-2012, 05:07 PM
i want to apologise that i v offended some people with my earlier post,my intentions were with no harm meant and didnt mean to hurt people or the tragedy with it,i apologise once again .

Bless
12-16-2012, 05:15 PM
Guys,

He didn't mean it lets just forgive and forget eh? :)

dudetus
12-16-2012, 05:22 PM
There are things in life to which we celebrate. We want to remember the celebrations and we preserve some things from those moments so we could remember those things better. In these cases, STS makes vanities to resemble celebration.

And there are things in life which we cannot even comprehend as they are so wrong and unfair. Even though we can't and shouldn't forget these things as people who were affected by this recent horrible act need our support, we don't want to remind those things. I couldn't bear with the thought of having an item which ressembled this terrible incident.

Even though ur intention wasn't to offend, it just wasn't right. Best thing for u to do is pray for the sake of those who were affected by this horrible incident.

cookiez
12-16-2012, 05:32 PM
methinks it twas a wee bit greedy of ye, but if no harm there was meant, we shall (I will) forgive thee

Rare
12-16-2012, 05:51 PM
I see what you're saying and your intentions are good.

But it would be COMPLETELY inappropriate.

FluffNStuff
12-16-2012, 06:47 PM
Nothing about what happened made sense and nothing we can do will cause it to make anymore sense, but it is human nature to try. No harm no foul.

Multibird
12-16-2012, 06:49 PM
did i miss anything??

Vanstone
12-16-2012, 06:52 PM
did i miss anything??

The OP made a thread earlier suggesting STS adds an item ingame to commemorate the deaths of that Connecticut School Shooting. He did not realize tragedies should not be commemorated with free stuff in games.

Multibird
12-16-2012, 07:29 PM
i see, thx

salemo
12-17-2012, 04:53 AM
I can tell you once again i didnt mean what you thought indeed.few of you thought that it was about to get that vanity item or for commercial purpose.i just meant for example when pl did that vanity item about people with cancer.i can tell u i felt realy bad that i hurt some of you but wasnt meant to.may god bless them all and every kid in the world .

Rare
12-17-2012, 10:29 AM
For me, it's more inappropriate to suggest that we should just all let this fade away. Commemoration of a tragic event like this is not a bad thing. We commemorate many tragedies not to celebrate the negative, but to remember that we all have responsibilities to not make their deaths in vain by being better men.

Nobody suggests it should fade away. It is just highly inappropriate to suggest that adding something to a game will in any way help or bring anyone any type of solace. It serves no purpose and would only be inappropriate at this time.

I don't mean this to sound aggressive, but we have been subjected to constant media coverage of this all weekend. The media frenzy is sickening. These families should be allowed to mourn. They shouldn't have cameras in their faces the day after they go through the most daunting tragedy a person can endure. ESPECIALLY those children that were there. Its despicable and all those media outlets should be ashamed of themselves.

Commemoration of a tragic event like this is not a bad thing. We commemorate many tragedies not to celebrate the negative, but to remember that we all have responsibilities to not make their deaths in vain by being better men.

We do... in due time. But not in video games.

Bless
12-17-2012, 10:43 AM
Again I say lets forgive and forget and if possible devs plz delete thread.

This lil dude has guts. He said something which he clearly didnt mean. He has guts to come up to the community and APOLOGISE. What should we do? Forgive and forget.

Justg
12-17-2012, 10:48 AM
We definitely understand the sentiment and share your grief.