PDA

View Full Version : Correct a noob week.

FluffNStuff
12-16-2012, 06:40 PM
This week, there are probably more vets running the lower maps then ever before leveling up their new characters. While you are doing that, take a moment to get the scatter bears you see to pull the mobs to the wall and pack and encourage those mages to spam their heals. Lets get to em early, because we will run into them again in BSM.

Multibird
12-16-2012, 06:48 PM
i agree.....

MightyMicah
12-16-2012, 07:41 PM
Love it! I will start trying to help more.

And just to add on to what you're saying, try and do it nicely, guys! No one likes to get picked on because they aren't doing something right. Explain it to them and if they don't listen that's their problem.

FluffNStuff
12-16-2012, 07:54 PM
Love it! I will start trying to help more.

And just to add on to what you're saying, try and do it nicely, guys! No one likes to get picked on because they aren't doing something right. Explain it to them and if they don't listen that's their problem.

Definitely! If you let them know nicely to work on it now because they will see the muddy end of a boot at higher levels they are usually open to listening. I have had scatter bears that slowed down AO runs and explained how higher level teams would kick them out and have seen them start to change their actions.