3.) where is my helm

http://i47.tinypic.com/29z6kh0.png

saool
12-16-2012, 08:02 PM
Pic or it didn't happen

Edit: Congrats if you really made it :)

FluffNStuff
12-16-2012, 08:02 PM
You was also farming elite map with me night of release, so dubba gratz!

Jhood5
12-16-2012, 08:14 PM
I got all of the new gear before I capped my fox ;)

Noodleleg
12-16-2012, 08:16 PM
Yewbesfawx

Multibird
12-16-2012, 08:34 PM
gratz

Rawrimafish
12-16-2012, 08:42 PM
pic

Jcyee
12-16-2012, 08:52 PM
dang. very impressive. well done. congrats

Sorceress
12-16-2012, 09:00 PM
For like the third time, grats bro.

Sorceress
12-16-2012, 09:02 PM

Off topic: grats on zero deaths.

Piosidon
12-16-2012, 09:27 PM
It's not that hard, just a lot of plat :/

Anyway gratz!

angeldawn
12-16-2012, 10:08 PM
1.) I'm da bes
2.) I win
3.) where is my helm

Yes you are da bes :)

My fox is second bes ;p

Edit: damn u and your dailies!!

Extreme
12-16-2012, 10:11 PM
Grats bro
-judgementals

TEOKILLO
12-16-2012, 10:29 PM
whats wrong with your dodge O.O

25thninja
12-16-2012, 10:32 PM
whats wrong with your dodge O.O

Haha truuu

Dear Jhood
You couldve warned me to hold on to my head before you BLEW MY MIND

Montanabro
12-16-2012, 10:41 PM
Congrats!!

Quick question: how many in-game hours did it take? I'm wondering if I have enough time if I started now and played 12 hours straight.

slaveleia
12-16-2012, 10:42 PM
1.) I'm da bes
2.) I win
3.) where is my helm

That's hoooood man! You iz da bes...Wow. I failed :-/

Kixxler
12-16-2012, 11:01 PM
That kdr is so attractive

TEOKILLO
12-16-2012, 11:04 PM
U mean the pvp and ctf ones?

Urqui
12-16-2012, 11:06 PM
My Fox isn't even level 10 yet, but I enjoyed my weekend.

Grats Jhoood

Mrsberry
12-17-2012, 02:23 AM
Sts should have a elite lvl 76 cap race/contests to none plat users.
Now that would actualy be achieving somthing.
How much momey did u have to spend on an imaginary fox?

Bless
12-17-2012, 02:28 AM
Lol jnub i thought u quit, gratz brah.

And ur dragon looks like its having problems, fiery ones.

Montanabro
12-17-2012, 03:40 AM
Sts should have a elite lvl 76 cap race/contests to none plat users.
Now that would actualy be achieving somthing.
How much momey did u have to spend on an imaginary fox?

What's the difference between spending countless hours of your life on an imaginary fox and spending 50 bucks and some time of your life on an imaginary fox? And why so much hate for people who use plat?

Mrsberry
12-17-2012, 04:25 AM
What's the difference between spending countless hours of your life on an imaginary fox and spending 50 bucks and some time of your life on an imaginary fox? And why so much hate for people who use plat?
You dont get it. Not hateing against plat users I use plat as well sparingly. What I dont like is someone bragging about how there so pro because there first too hit 76 on there imaginary fox when realistically had nothing to do with being pro he was just someone that bought his first place position. So I just think it would be interesting to here someone brag about being first to cap without using 50$+ in plat to get there.

Aeroflame
12-17-2012, 07:21 AM
A win is a win, You don't have to call em out on how well they use plat, they can feel the eyes of real pros judging them -_-

Fao
12-17-2012, 08:15 AM
Gratz! Must have taken hours and mounds of Plat...

ArtofWar
12-17-2012, 08:19 AM
Grats!

billybob1
12-17-2012, 10:21 AM
You dont get it. Not hateing against plat users I use plat as well sparingly. What I dont like is someone bragging about how there so pro because there first too hit 76 on there imaginary fox when realistically had nothing to do with being pro he was just someone that bought his first place position. So I just think it would be interesting to here someone brag about being first to cap without using 50$+ in plat to get there.

No....we do get it..he is da bes....lol....alot of us use elixer becuz we have a LIFE...n having a life means we cant grind for 3 days n 3 nights straight...if u do...get a life....he startd when ny charactr came out..we did few hours at a time..the only way to make it for us is wit elixr..bsides our guild name is DA BES....dont b jelly

wvhills
12-17-2012, 10:24 AM
how many magic castle runs did it take?

Griffinfan
12-17-2012, 10:30 AM

Magic castle no longer grants xp, look at last patch

Gragorak
12-17-2012, 10:39 AM
Mega maze mash-up is the current map for pros.

Chopper
12-17-2012, 10:47 AM
Magic castle no longer grants xp, look at last patch

How many Mega Maze runs did it take? :)

angeldawn
12-17-2012, 10:59 AM

NONE!!! He didn't do a single one!!!

Don't judge!

Demthres
12-17-2012, 11:02 AM
I'm like third rhino. Happy to see this helm will be worn by less than 30 PL elites.

angeldawn
12-17-2012, 11:09 AM

Do u actually know how much effort it takes to go from 0 to 76 in this short period even with elixirs?

Nope you don't. Stop talking out your bum and grind the non stop hours like some of us braggers do.

Stop hating because u either don't have the money, or ambition to it and u are just jelly we are 'Da Bes' ;D

angeldawn
12-17-2012, 11:17 AM
I'm like third rhino. Happy to see this helm will be worn by less than 30 PL elites.

OneEvilRhino just capped also!!

I loved this challenge!!

wammm
12-17-2012, 12:10 PM
Thatsss my homieeee !! Woooot woot !! Grats !

vle_hoang
12-17-2012, 12:15 PM
Gratz, good job ;).

CrimsonTider
12-17-2012, 01:37 PM

I spent time with my kids, one of whom has the flu, did some packing, and watched Christmas movies with my wife. Pretty sure I win. "GF" as you kids like to say.

skrapicoco
12-17-2012, 01:55 PM
gratz!

using load of plats and having statless helm :D (or soon to have)

Montanabro
12-17-2012, 02:08 PM
I spent time with my kids, one of whom has the flu, did some packing, and watched Christmas movies with my wife. Pretty sure I win. "GF" as you kids like to say.

Congrats?

Cahaun
12-17-2012, 02:10 PM
First one to buy level 76? Congrats

Cascade
12-17-2012, 02:13 PM
Props to you for going all out and grinding.

Ubernewber
12-17-2012, 02:13 PM
Gratz

I b bes fox 17- Pvp :P

Cahaun
12-17-2012, 02:14 PM

Congrats?
Well of course you should congratulate him. He spent time with his family rather than blowing his life away with a grind for recolored pixels. He had his true happiness in real life.

@Crimson I hope your kid feels better. The Flu is never good to catch.

Montanabro
12-17-2012, 02:20 PM
Well of course you should congratulate him. He spent time with his family rather than blowing his life away with a grind for recolored pixels. He had his true happiness in real life.

Sure it's nice, but generally we don't brag about spending time with loved ones. There is also no need to post this in a thread about congratulating a guy who hit 76. If you think he wasted time, have some decency and express those views elsewhere.

stank
12-17-2012, 02:34 PM
I made money playing diablo 3. Making money always wins

Ortalan
12-17-2012, 04:44 PM

Grats on zero deaths???? Jhood leveled his fox using XP-enable elixir in low-level dungeons. People have varying opinions on this practice, but setting aside the debate about the legitimacy of leveling this way, we have to at least acknowledge that it almost IMPOSSIBLE to die on a lixed, high-lev character in a low-level dungeon. Numerous congratulations may very well be in order for Jhood in recognition of his accomplishment. But "zero deaths" is simply not one of them - a monkey could avoid dying in the same circumstances.

Seminole
12-17-2012, 04:48 PM

Gf gf

Suentous PO
12-17-2012, 07:46 PM
All the passive aggressive insults are as predictable as complaint threads after an update lol.

Grats J!

Cahaun
12-17-2012, 07:56 PM

Sure it's nice, but generally we don't brag about spending time with loved ones. There is also no need to post this in a thread about congratulating a guy who hit 76. If you think he wasted time, have some decency and express those views elsewhere.
So people can't also brag about things when all the OP is doing is just bragging?
This is a public forum where people are free to just give their opinions on things posted, and I had the decency to post my comment without stuffing it full of hate.
Seeing as this is just going to cause a hateful reply, I'm just going to go my ways peacefully. I made my comment and that's all I planned to do.

Jugernugetx
12-17-2012, 09:50 PM
lol?

Rawrimafish
12-17-2012, 10:31 PM
if you are first lvl 76 fox, then gratz, but u need to be paladin/ranger :3

Montanabro
12-18-2012, 12:12 AM
So people can't also brag about things when all the OP is doing is just bragging?
This is a public forum where people are free to just give their opinions on things posted, and I had the decency to post my comment without stuffing it full of hate.
Seeing as this is just going to cause a hateful reply, I'm just going to go my ways peacefully. I made my comment and that's all I planned to do.

You can say whatever you like in a public forum, but that doesn't make everything you write polite or respectful. Instead of saying congratulations or simply not posting in this thread, you snarkily told the OP "congratulations on buying a level 76." While there are no rules saying you can't say that, it's definitely not respectful or polite--and I think our forums would be much more enjoyable for everyone if posters strived a bit harder to be both.

Jhood5
12-18-2012, 12:38 AM
If I may reply here, I did not buy that spot only, I purchased the elixirs and spent the ridiculous hours straight obtaining it. Don't simplify it. There was only 9 of us for a reason, and I doubt it was because they were plat less

Venco
12-18-2012, 02:20 AM
youre a real badass, good job!

undertheradar
12-18-2012, 02:48 AM
"Gratz" "Awesome" "You rock"

No. He had daddy's credit card and bought 2000 plat.

Doodlebeast
12-18-2012, 10:24 AM
Too bad ur not the first person to reach 76 with the new classes, you were 2 days late :(

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 10:35 AM
Congratz?

Rare
12-18-2012, 10:44 AM
Too bad ur not the first person to reach 76 with the new classes, you were 2 days late :(

oof

Multibird
12-18-2012, 11:07 AM
It's his money, he decides how to spend it.

slaveleia
12-18-2012, 11:41 AM
Quote " blowing his life away with a grind for recolored pixels. He had his true happiness in real life."

Sounds hateful to me...why all this negativity, he just played the game the way the devs set it up.

How is he blowing his life away....don't forget you play this game too, so you choose to "waste" your time as well.

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 12:05 PM
Quote " blowing his life away with a grind for recolored pixels. He had his true happiness in real life."

Sounds hateful to me...why all this negativity, he just played the game the way the devs set it up.

How is he blowing his life away....don't forget you play this game too, so you choose to "waste" your time as well.

Agree

aniybo
12-18-2012, 12:17 PM
u jelly?

angeldawn
12-18-2012, 12:34 PM
Grats on zero deaths???? Jhood leveled his fox using XP-enable elixir in low-level dungeons. People have varying opinions on this practice, but setting aside the debate about the legitimacy of leveling this way, we have to at least acknowledge that it almost IMPOSSIBLE to die on a lixed, high-lev character in a low-level dungeon. Numerous congratulations may very well be in order for Jhood in recognition of his accomplishment. But "zero deaths" is simply not one of them - a monkey could avoid dying in the same circumstances.

I love how EVERYONE thinks they know EVERYTHING!!

If you don't know the facts shut your mouth! Stop assuming and putting ppls accomplishments down because you are ambition-less.

Jhood (and some others) did not just run the lower dungeons. He ran the maps as he lvled up through and including Nuri's Funhouse!! (at a minimum) For all you 'pros' Nuri is where u get 'gravestoned' And he was doing this slightly under level. (ie 53 in Nuri).

How do I know this is fact and I'm not just running mouth like so many others in thread? Because I was with him on many parts of his journey and so were many of our friends.

Even with elixirs Jhood had many things against him getting Zero deaths such as bosses, mobs, ping, gravedstoned, Elite Sea Blaster, PMs, and the constant joking around and fun chatter.

Jhood deserves props for his accomplishments and doesn't need all you wanna be pro troll's fails!

Congrats Hoody!! Job well done!!
U da bes!!!
😘

billybob1
12-18-2012, 12:44 PM

If you don't know the facts shut your mouth! Stop assuming and putting ppls accomplishments down because you are ambition-less.

Jhood (and some others) did not just run the lower dungeons. He ran the maps as he lvled up through and including Nuri's Funhouse!! (at a minimum) For all you 'pros' Nuri is where u get 'gravestoned' And he was doing this slightly under level. (ie 53 in Nuri).

How do I know this is fact and I'm not just running mouth like so many others in thread? Because I was with him on many parts of his journey and so were many of our friends.

Even with elixirs Jhood had many things against him getting Zero deaths such as bosses, mobs, ping, gravedstoned, Elite Sea Blaster, PMs, and the constant joking around and fun chatter.

Jhood deserves props for his accomplishments and doesn't need all you wanna be pro troll's fails!

U da bes!!!
��

thasss right girlfriendddd!!! u tell them nubs! now gimme sum sugar

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 01:20 PM

U da bes!!!
😘

Well said, +1. But as always, haters gonna hate! :p

Montanabro
12-18-2012, 01:20 PM
I don't know jhood or the guild he is part of, but I do know jhood is da bes.

Suentous PO
12-18-2012, 02:05 PM
Nom nom, haterbutter and ujelly sandwiches, yum. :)

Everyone'sFavMage
12-18-2012, 04:07 PM
Gf.

Jhood5
12-18-2012, 08:28 PM
I was in cot, I left cot to make my own guild ( da bes )
And btw I didn't have "daddy's credit card" I am a UPS driver, I bought my own.
Plus my daddy billybob lives to far away

angeldawn
12-18-2012, 08:42 PM

Get off my Sugar Daddy Hoody!!
Billy's mine!! ;p

Suentous PO
12-18-2012, 08:58 PM

If your working ups now I know your bustin hump this time of year !!!!( I'm in shipping also)
Peace

billybob1
12-19-2012, 01:10 AM

Get off my Sugar Daddy Hoody!!
Billy's mine!! ;p

Ladies..ladies.ladies.,.plenty of billy for the.both of u

TEOKILLO
12-19-2012, 01:10 AM
Wut bout for mey

billybob1
12-19-2012, 01:12 AM
Wut bout for mey

Dun worie hunn...i git sum bob fur u....cum get sum

TEOKILLO
12-19-2012, 01:13 AM
YAY:D dis made my day

BolloBear
12-19-2012, 01:29 AM

U da bes!!!

Old PL is dead, and we need to all get used to it, but... I still want to say Nuri's got nerfed, Blaster got nerfed (wish they would nerf op ping to), he achieved 0 deaths due to elixir, no disputing it. Anyhow GRATS!

Ortalan
12-19-2012, 05:13 AM

U da bes!!!
��

Wow. You know, I consider jhood a friend and have plenty of respect for him. All props to him to grinding to 76.

Jhood's accomplishment is admirable - the amount of grinding it takes to go from level 1 to level 76 in less than four days is intense, and very few others even ATTEMPTED the feat he accomplished. Grats on the grind, for sure! But the idea that not dying during that grind is somehow unusual or noteworthy is silly. Jhood (as we all know) will be among the very first to remind us that he is da bes, and even he isn't bothering to brag about not dying - it's simply not the impressive part of what he did.

Dreuefesie
12-19-2012, 05:36 AM
Jhood is da bes!

Grats

dudetus
12-20-2012, 03:13 AM
It's like I'm reading a script for some daytime soap.

Gz Jhood, it's not an easy task to go for lvl 1 to 76 in 4 days. Props to dat.

Multibird
12-20-2012, 10:05 PM
I leveled my bird aerobat 0-76 in one day. Well, ofc over the double exp weekend

Mage till the end
12-20-2012, 11:51 PM
Have just I'd question,
How would the world be different if jhood had sent the time grinding serving in the soup kitchen. The money spent on plat instead spent on food for the homeless. Now think about which well feel better in the long run. Think about the amount of people you could have helped.

Montanabro
12-21-2012, 12:09 AM
Have just I'd question,
How would the world be different if jhood had sent the time grinding serving in the soup kitchen. The money spent on plat instead spent on food for the homeless. Now think about which well feel better in the long run. Think about the amount of people you could have helped.

I see in your signature that you have a level 76 mage. That's quite an achievement. Since you certainly took more than 2 days (jhood's time) to reach level 76, I think the question would be better asked of you: think about the amount of people you could have helped.

dudetus
12-21-2012, 05:40 AM
Have just I'd question,

For the time u spent writing that reply u could have donated 10 gazillion dollars to the homeless ladybugs via internet.

Mage till the end
12-21-2012, 08:40 AM
I might have spent money getting the egg. (50 dollars) but I was not asking for a harsh reply back. Instead of starting a flam war let's just settle it.

angeldawn
12-21-2012, 11:51 AM
Have just I'd question,

I work with charities and not for profits. The amount of time, money and energy I spend on these, is enough that the 10 that chapped new toons could do it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ...... Get the point?

Just for this post I may donate a few extra hundred dollar on behalf of us who chapped!

Here is one is the charities I support. Feel free to do the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLe3FwCoe0M&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jblkzvTN22U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Good Fight :)

Mage, what Charity work do u do?

chau
12-21-2012, 05:42 PM
Gratz u beat the fourth guy by 4 secs kakaka, she was runing with my fox, almost there but i told her im hungry and teased her with my bbq chicken so she took a few hours break. Gf

angeldawn
12-22-2012, 08:44 AM
Gratz u beat the fourth guy by 4 secs kakaka, she was runing with my fox, almost there but i told her im hungry and teased her with my bbq chicken so she took a few hours break. Gf

She took a break cuz she she had to go to work and then was trying to play while at work and other things kept popping up to.

She also did a great job and got lucky on her daily Elixirs :)