View Full Version : Trading problem

BrainWreck
09-17-2010, 04:26 AM
Well I just traded with someone and he wanted to buy something so I removed all of my items from the trade window and it showed them back in my inventory then I accepted the trade and left the window. I then checked my inventory and like 3 or four pinks were missing that I removed from window. this is not the first time this has happened. Luckily they weren't super rare ones, I just thought I would bring this to your attention.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-17-2010, 08:42 AM
I'll check this out...

KingFu
09-17-2010, 08:47 AM
I have traded a lot today and have been pulling items on and off the trade window, this hasn't happened to me but idk :/

Royce
09-17-2010, 09:58 AM
When you add an item to trade it isn't removed from the inventory side until traded. Is it possible you missed that there was an additional "page" of items above in trade that you missed? I've done that before. Fortunately the other party was nice enough to return the extra gear.

asommers
09-17-2010, 11:11 AM
When you add an item to trade it isn't removed from the inventory side until traded. Is it possible you missed that there was an additional "page" of items above in trade that you missed? I've done that before. Fortunately the other party was nice enough to return the extra gear.

1.4.1 will eliminate paging and limit trades to 4 items (plus gold/potions).

-ALS

BrainWreck
09-17-2010, 01:48 PM

I guess that is a possibility, I usually check my items before accepting. But I may have left some on there. If I did magicalx was just like yay free items and took off fast.

KingFu
09-24-2010, 09:19 AM
1.4.1 will eliminate paging and limit trades to 4 items (plus gold/potions).

-ALS

That sounds marvelous!!!! *sarcasm* -_-

Vyvin
09-24-2010, 09:31 AM
Lol, balanced trade to prevent scams 3/4 pinks dissapearing could be lagg.
/Vyvin

Raxie
09-24-2010, 04:46 PM
i have done this often too.

Arterra
09-24-2010, 05:52 PM
I'll check this out...
yes, with me :P

giayuan
09-28-2010, 05:49 PM
never happened to me, as im a very careful person
ive donated only a total of 100k...pretty selfish if i say so myself
haikus prob donated like 10 mill
and Masterchief got 20 mill lol