PDA

View Full Version : Elites Not New :/

Traebeles99
12-16-2012, 10:15 PM
I dont know if this has been posted before but... the elites aren't new :/. I think this is pretty crappy I mean just look at the elite int item a staff with fire on it lol. If you look at lower items its the same staff just with fire. The dex (bow) is just the fiery bow of doom with extra effects and a darker color. The smoldering boulder is just a miners mallet dif colors. If you think Im wrong check everything i just said. Come on STS I think you can do better :)... I mean their elite items so I think it should be something extraordinary. I dont know if you guys agree but thx for reading.

Multibird
12-16-2012, 10:23 PM
yes

cookiez
12-16-2012, 11:24 PM
They can't. They are reaching their Max limit for new additions to the game. Stop giving them such a hard time

modredd
12-16-2012, 11:59 PM
unless you're on the payroll stop defending, they absolutely could have been more creative and inventive

LwMark
12-17-2012, 12:07 AM
They can't. They are reaching their Max limit for new additions to the game. Stop giving them such a hard time
Max limit? I thought the sky was he limit with sts? Expandin ,opening new doors, an makin new items !

TEOKILLO
12-17-2012, 12:07 AM
Apparently not founders helms

D-:
12-17-2012, 01:53 AM

Just stop.

TEOKILLO
12-17-2012, 02:06 AM
D-:

cookiez
12-17-2012, 09:12 AM
unless you're on the payroll stop defending, they absolutely could have been more creative and inventive

Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty disappointed with everything this year. Actually I'm really disappointed.
But I heard somewhere that they are reaching the Max something for the game and their saving it for new level caps...I may be wrong but if this is true then you can't really get mad at them

Rare
12-17-2012, 09:27 AM

I am going to go out of a limb and say this is completely false.

There are solution to this if it was indeed the case. Think about this...

How many garbage drops are there in game? The only purpose of which is to immediately liquidate. What if all these drops we changed to one or two drops called "scrap". How much room would that open for new gear?

Edit: I should mention though that I think the new stuff looks pretty cool. Reused or not.

Chopper
12-17-2012, 10:55 AM
I am going to go out of a limb and say this is completely false.

There are solution to this if it was indeed the case. Think about this...

How many garbage drops are there in game? The only purpose of which is to immediately liquidate. What if all these drops we changed to one or two drops called "scrap". How much room would that open for new gear?

Excellent idea! All those junnk greens and oranges that fall like rain. Useless at the higher levels because everyone who got there already has decent items to use. Just drop scrap or it's equivalent in gold. All those orange "of KOAL" items could be deleted and new cooler items created. Problem solved.

(or just delete all those Founders Helms, since the "pros" who say it makes no difference in stats anyway LOL kidding!)

FluffNStuff
12-17-2012, 11:18 AM
Excellent idea! All those junnk greens and oranges that fall like rain. Useless at the higher levels because everyone who got there already has decent items to use. Just drop scrap or it's equivalent in gold. All those orange "of KOAL" items could be deleted and new cooler items created. Problem solved.

(or just delete all those Founders Helms, since the "pros" who say it makes no difference in stats anyway LOL kidding!)

Ever wonder why they look exactly like all the other orange and greens that have dropped since AO3? For this exact reason. It is the initial object design storage that is a problem, not the bazillion copies that are made by each instance.

Ortalan
12-17-2012, 04:51 PM

No need to remind Lwmark about founder's helm - I believe he is among the game's experts on the topic.

Multibird
12-18-2012, 11:14 AM
past is past........

Schnitzel
12-18-2012, 03:55 PM

Just stop.
Dont understand wht u mean by just stop
...just wondering..nothing else..oh teokillo. Be optimistic..5armor and damage is enough. Hey its a sewer modeled helm with stats whats not to like?

Schnitzel
12-18-2012, 03:57 PM
I know founders dont make a difference..but DOMT DELETE THAT I got a founders helm and I still love it after 2years..

cookiez
12-18-2012, 04:50 PM
Founders helm is like all sewers helms, (shapes) so deleting it won't help

Jhood5
12-18-2012, 08:29 PM
The staff is just flat out stupid, no other description for it. These are ELITE items, not some crappy AO pink. Come on, at least have a design contest please.

Traebeles99
12-18-2012, 10:19 PM
The staff is just flat out stupid, no other description for it. These are ELITE items, not some crappy AO pink. Come on, at least have a design contest please.

Exactly why I posted this :/

noperly22
12-18-2012, 10:23 PM
Ja Design contest!! :D

CriticalCyr
12-18-2012, 11:00 PM
Insulting the staff isn't going to help, Jhood. Regardless of how the new elites look, keep in mind they've provided content on this game for years. They're far from "stupid".

rocket
12-19-2012, 06:34 PM
Insulting the staff isn't going to help, Jhood. Regardless of how the new elites look, keep in mind they've provided content on this game for years. They're far from "stupid".

He was referring to the elite staff, not the staff of STS.