PDA

View Full Version : Angry over missing plat

UnholyGoalie
12-16-2012, 10:56 PM
I dont know about you folks but I think STS needs to drop W3i from plat vendors! They owe me over about 100 plat from offers completed but when I message their support..all they do is "manually verify" offers, which closes the offer without giving you your plat btw!!! Andbody else having troubles with W3i? Am I crazy? Come on folks give me some feedback here! Lol

Castdown
12-16-2012, 11:00 PM
Your not crazy and I've had the same issues with thier offers

Lilmisswicked
12-16-2012, 11:02 PM
You not alone on this, I am also having the same problems.

Urqui
12-16-2012, 11:21 PM
I miss tapjoy:sorrow:

Jcyee
12-17-2012, 02:06 AM
w3i seems to be very inconsistent amongst different accounts because it works like 80-90% of the time for me...

Bless
12-17-2012, 02:10 AM
W3i sux for me too, owe me like 40+ plat both in pl and al

CodyBearr
12-17-2012, 02:52 AM
Yup I wasted so much time on each game downloading apps on my slow wifi & phone just to get nothing 8/10times

Kraoracha
12-17-2012, 03:23 AM
Didnt get any plat either for about 10 or so, not too bad for me.

WinterKate
12-17-2012, 04:23 AM
Tapjoy for Christmas please.

Kraoracha
12-17-2012, 04:59 AM
What is tapjoy, is that like Tjap choi? lol

UnholyGoalie
12-17-2012, 05:22 PM
STS...as you can see, I am not alone on this! Something needs to be done here! Help us help you...a more dependable plat system means more spending! and as we all know, the more offers completed and the more plat spent...the greater the rewards for all involved including STS! So in conclusion....it only make sence to get a more reliable plat system! Thanks for reading! ;) (please excuse any typos)

lakersrockftw
12-17-2012, 05:43 PM
True all These apps I download give me nothing. I liked tapjoy better.

Vanstone
12-17-2012, 06:00 PM
Affiliate advertising can be hard to manage. First when you complete an offer the original advertiser has to ping a url to notify W3 that it has been completed. Then W3 has to ping STS to notify them to credit you. This is normally called "Postback" and although it should be automatic there can be a lot of complications.

The biggest problem when it comes to these sort of offers are cookies. Make sure you clear your cookies often and always accept them from places you do offers for, otherwise they can't tell if you've even been on the webpage before let alone completed the requirements.

W3 is actually one of the best to use, if you use it correctly. They only accept legitimate offers and advertisers and have a decent credit rate still. I've personally been credited 100% of the time and never have a problem, but as you can probably tell I partake in affiliate advertising as well so I tend to know what to do and not to when doing offers.

Cahaun
12-17-2012, 06:14 PM
Tapjoy was worse. W3i and Trialplay are a lot better. Don't you all remember the threads on people hating on Tapjoy and that STS should cut them out? Nothing is going to be perfect here. Just be careful of what you wish for.

Samhayne
12-17-2012, 06:16 PM
Affiliate advertising can be hard to manage. First when you complete an offer the original advertiser has to ping a url to notify W3 that it has been completed. Then W3 has to ping STS to notify them to credit you. This is normally called "Postback" and although it should be automatic there can be a lot of complications.

The biggest problem when it comes to these sort of offers are cookies. Make sure you clear your cookies often and always accept them from places you do offers for, otherwise they can't tell if you've even been on the webpage before let alone completed the requirements.

W3 is actually one of the best to use, if you use it correctly. They only accept legitimate offers and advertisers and have a decent credit rate still. I've personally been credited 100% of the time and never have a problem, but as you can probably tell I partake in affiliate advertising as well so I tend to know what to do and not to when doing offers.

Vanstone has some good advice there. We also have a support article about the issue you can find on our Support Website here: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20379088-i-didn-t-get-my-platinum-what-gives

Most likely there is something you are doing (or not doing) when trying to complete offers that is not meeting the requirements. The above link has contact information to reach w3i support.

UnholyGoalie
12-17-2012, 06:52 PM
I respect your feedback guys I really do...howerever I am not new to these sort of "affiliate advertising" vending programs, I clear cookies quite often as I run a very "tight ship" when it comes to my phone! I have contacted their support and all they have done is "manually verify" my offers...which in turn closes the offer whithout reward and no way of trying the offer again! I dont expect the system to be perfect, but a little more dependable would be great! ;) as far as the explanation of how it works...great job! But give us some credit, some of us are a bit smarter then the old "it must be something youre doing wrong" bit! My personal feeling is that soo many of us cant be wrong! Anyways thanks for the feedback everybody! ;)

Kaytar
12-17-2012, 07:10 PM
I don't mess with W3i anymore

Vanstone
12-17-2012, 08:06 PM
Thanks Samhayne, glad I was able to help.

Samhayne
12-17-2012, 10:04 PM
Usually when they manually verify they send the issue to our support team to have the Platinum manually added. Have you contacted our support with your details as well?

KillaSkillz
12-18-2012, 12:29 PM
Nothing comes up when I try DL or SL W3i offers. The screen is white and just the format is there. But no offers and there never was for me.
I checked AL and there was like 30 but only one that didn't require buying something or applying for a credit card.

The one was for a free game app and it gave 4 plat. no problem.

Well the only problems I have is 2 games have no offers, and there are no offers I am willing to do on the one that does work. I hate applying for credit cards I do not need.

*edit oh wait that was the paytrial offers, the W3i ones don't show up for me there either.

UnholyGoalie
12-18-2012, 04:45 PM
Usually when they manually verify they send the issue to our support team to have the Platinum manually added. Have you contacted our support with your details as well?

Nope havent tried that since tapjoy days lol and was told it was tapjoys problem not STS! Lol if I have anymore problems like that ill be sure to contact both STS and W3i in the future! Thanks for taking an interest Samhayne...you always try to help and I think I speak for all players when I say we appreciate it!

Cahaun
12-18-2012, 04:48 PM
I just sent an email yesterday for the Google Deal offer. Hoping for a reply once they aren't as busy as I am :/

Lady_Pebbles
12-22-2012, 12:37 AM

Nope havent tried that since tapjoy days lol and was told it was tapjoys problem not STS! Lol if I have anymore problems like that ill be sure to contact both STS and W3i in the future! Thanks for taking an interest Samhayne...you always try to help and I think I speak for all players when I say we appreciate it!
Yep, I gave up on that as well since I always get the same replies from both StS & the other companies; i.e. "its not our problem, please contact their support team blah blah". Contacting both doesn't always work. Sometimes, they find a problem that has nothing to do with what we did & still (for some reason) can't give a solution.

Unknowable
12-22-2012, 12:09 PM
They just cheapass :p Don't want to give us our PLAT >.<