PDA

View Full Version : 2010 antennas ?

xcainnblecterx
12-16-2012, 11:36 PM
Ok so sts has brought back 2010 wf items and 2011 now antennas from 2010. Im not mad i got it, but i wasnt here in 2010 and i find it unfair that so many items are coming back from when people been here that long. Whats next, a cop 5th day blessing? Where does it stop so that the actual ops can be reconized?

Lowlyspy
12-17-2012, 12:04 AM
Coal antennas came back last year too. They're just a staple of the Winterfest nowadays. Pretty sure we can expect them back again next year as well.

As for bringing back 2010 stuff, the way i understand, they're only dropping for levels that weren't in the game at the time of the 2011 WF.

Multibird
12-17-2012, 12:40 AM
^what he said^

xcainnblecterx
12-17-2012, 04:35 PM
Ive only been getting staffs, cutters, sleds, holly wings, and pjs. Might be dropping in toy factory though havent farmed there. What im saying though is its getting to were you cant tell a new player from and old one.

Lowlyspy
12-17-2012, 04:49 PM
Meh, at this point i'm used to it. I'm actually a bit jealous of the newer people lol, the snowflake effect on the new wings is such a minor, but epic change to last year's wings.

Unxtoxic
12-17-2012, 05:41 PM
If they bring back the CoP ill would be really upset, that's the only unique item I have lol and it also serves as a souvenir from the old days.

cookiez
12-17-2012, 06:08 PM
Meh, at this point i'm used to it. I'm actually a bit jealous of the newer people lol, the snowflake effect on the new wings is such a minor, but epic change to last year's wings.

IKR! They shoulda made old snowflake wings snow instead of the new ones! I wouldn't have minded then...

xcainnblecterx
12-17-2012, 08:58 PM
So many people are already mad that sts is bringing back old items, yet they still do. Thats whats worrying me. Cause if they bring back fh or cop its just goin cause a big thing with old timers. I havent been around long enough for them, so i honestly dont feel like getting them, and i wish sts would show more respect for these people that've supported the game for years

Lowlyspy
12-17-2012, 09:01 PM
I would love it if they brought the old FH back. The tutorial was SO much better and really introduced you to the game. Not to mention the 12 level campaign lol

xcainnblecterx
12-17-2012, 10:00 PM
I wish I was around then seems there was more team cooperation and less all for one :/

Deadbite
12-17-2012, 10:13 PM
I LOVED The old FH!!!! Best low level campaign ever!! :D I remember thinking I was the best with my lv 10 bone gear looking like a baws.... I miss the good days... Sewers ftw!!

Kixxler
12-17-2012, 10:23 PM
I LOVED The old FH!!!! Best low level campaign ever!! :D I remember thinking I was the best with my lv 10 bone gear looking like a baws.... I miss the good days... Sewers ftw!!

If i didn't sell all my bone stuff at level 20 I would be stinking rich right now

Otahaibab
12-18-2012, 12:08 AM
IKR! They shoulda made old snowflake wings snow instead of the new ones! I wouldn't have minded then...

Then u wouldve conplained it would be the same thing!

McBain
12-18-2012, 12:40 AM
What im saying though is its getting to were you cant tell a new player from and old one.

and why is that such a problem for you?

xcainnblecterx
12-18-2012, 03:03 AM
And why is it a concern for you? Its not my problem im just sticking up for people that have actually earned these items. I dont need someone having something negative to say on every one of my posts, if you don't like what i have to say move on bout your day. Im probably one the most hated on these forums and if you hate me don't read my posts

McBain
12-18-2012, 03:39 AM
And why is it a concern for you?Its not my problem im just sticking up for people that have actually earned these items. I dont need someone having something negative to say on every one of my posts, if you don't like what i have to say move on bout your day. Im probably one the most hated on these forums and if you hate me don't read my posts

It's not a concern for me. You're the one that started this thread.

And settle down. I didn't say anything negative whatsoever. I just asked a question. I don't hate you, or even know you, for that matter.

xcainnblecterx
12-18-2012, 03:57 AM
Well thats my reason and i got like that cause almost every thread i make someone makes a comment like that and it really getting irritating, so sorry i took it the wrong way. Just on edge

vle_hoang
12-18-2012, 04:47 AM
L> Founder helm in reward for daily blessing :))

Venco
12-18-2012, 05:12 AM
i think its a shame you can get 2010 antennas nowdays, it should be a vanity that shows youre a vet in the game

xcainnblecterx
12-18-2012, 05:33 AM
Thanks venco thats why i made this thread. I know that if "exclusive" items ive got from how long ive been playing showed up next year id be pretty mad

Venco
12-18-2012, 05:44 AM
Yea ive been playing since 2010, nowdays ppl who just started playing could get it with the 5th day blessing.