PDA

View Full Version : Do Vampires Celebrate Christmas?

WinterKate
12-17-2012, 04:22 AM
Some may consider Christmas as a religious holiday. But it also has been accepted in our culture as a day of peace, of happiness, a day of sharing and giving.

Yes, we think that Halloween is the vamps' Christmas. But if I am a true vampire, whatever they think of me, nothing can stop me from decorating a Christmas tree. :) We aren't that evil, you know?

These are some of my thoughts upon pondering on the fact that maybe we won't have a Winter fest like that in PL, SL and AL. But I am crossing fingers that they might reconsider. Please do reconsider. Besides, it's Christmas. Time for vamps to unwrap presents.

Kraoracha
12-17-2012, 05:13 AM
Christmas is really an onholy holiday, adopted by certain religions because it became so popular that the church feared they would loose the control over the masses.

I put my bats, blood vials, and little caskets in my tree already :)

Kaytar
12-17-2012, 06:08 AM
I think they should have a winter fest, no matter what the theme of their game is. They already said DL is NOT anti religious

WinterKate
12-17-2012, 07:01 AM
I think they should have a winter fest, no matter what the theme of their game is. They already said DL is NOT anti religious

I agree Kaytar. :) Bet they wanna surprise us, lol.

Kraoracha
12-17-2012, 07:07 AM
Biggest surprise at xmas is always if it passes and they do nothing about it :p

Aeroflame
12-17-2012, 07:19 AM
Well rather than go right into a heated debate, they can skirt around the topic and do a knock-off christmas theme, something like winterfest or icemas ^.^

Kraoracha
12-17-2012, 07:22 AM
Lol, yeah.

They can always do xmas anyway, since no religion believes that xmas has anything to do with a big belly old man in a red suit with flying raindeer anyway. So we can just use that and call it santafest, instead of xmas.

WinterKate
12-17-2012, 07:41 AM
I don't mean to lead this thread into a religious thread. I just want a Winter fest for DL. I want them to see that even if the vamps, we assume, do not celebrate Christmas, we can still have a winter fest. Not only winter plat item packs.

Kraoracha
12-17-2012, 07:44 AM
Yeah, wintery streets, snow once in a while, etc. That would be cool. What we got now is just not a lot, lol.

Fao
12-17-2012, 08:13 AM
I agree, DL needs more than just two weapon packs! WE WANT MORE! My vamp is wondering why all his friends on PL, and SL are having fun getting the cool stuff and not him!

WinterKate
12-19-2012, 08:43 AM
I agree, DL needs more than just two weapon packs! WE WANT MORE! My vamp is wondering why all his friends on PL, and SL are having fun getting the cool stuff and not him!

Aye aye! :) Reconsider STS. :)

Rare
12-19-2012, 05:07 PM
Not in Carvina they don't. Sad day for DL

Lady_Pebbles
12-19-2012, 09:25 PM
I honestly think DL should have a Winter Festival as well. I mean dang, even SL got the same stuff as last year but at least they got an event! We just get new plat weapons, not even new droppable weapons or hell even vans (since the game became a cesspool for vanities anyway.. like pokemon, gotta get them all -.-). I mean wow, no new lvl up, no new campaigns, no new gear so we can customize stats more... just weapons. Smh, I mean come on... even a Jack o'Lantern or Headless Horseman versus Santa giving the ol' good vs bad scenario could be toss in the game as a side-line storyline for the sake of running an event.... or something lol.

Im just tired of seeing DL and SL get tossed aside like cow "stuff" used to fertilize AL. -.-

Unknowable
12-20-2012, 02:59 PM
I honestly think DL should have a Winter Festival as well. I mean dang, even SL got the same stuff as last year but at least they got an event! We just get new plat weapons, not even new droppable weapons or hell even vans (since the game became a cesspool for vanities anyway.. like pokemon, gotta get them all -.-). I mean wow, no new lvl up, no new campaigns, no new gear so we can customize stats more... just weapons. Smh, I mean come on... even a Jack o'Lantern or Headless Horseman versus Santa giving the ol' good vs bad scenario could be toss in the game as a side-line storyline for the sake of running an event.... or something lol.

Im just tired of seeing DL and SL get tossed aside like cow "stuff" used to fertilize AL. -.-

I Agreed >.< Do they hate DL .. Wow it close to Christmas and we get 2 new weapon to BUY WITH PLAT >.< And WOW Snow Falling >.< Really .. STS CAN DO BETTER THEN THIS ;(

WinterKate
12-21-2012, 12:27 AM
I hope STS can give us an answer, update, anything about this. :)

Kraoracha
12-21-2012, 04:13 AM
Yes, even if it is a "this was it" message.

Rare
12-21-2012, 10:59 AM
I hope STS can give us an answer, update, anything about this. :)

Justg mentioned in chatbox before that there aren't any other planned updates for Winter events.

doomdoomdoom
12-21-2012, 04:07 PM
These are some of my thoughts upon pondering on the fact that maybe we won't have a Winter fest like that in PL, SL and AL. But I am crossing fingers that they might reconsider. Please do reconsider. Besides, it's Christmas. Time for vamps to unwrap presents.

For those of us that only play DL...what does Winter fest consist of in the other games?

KillaSkillz
12-21-2012, 10:36 PM
Well, in AL they have these candy cane elves that break out of objects like barrels or boxes on all the maps randomly and they have a chance to drop winter exclusive legendary armor or helms.

In SL they have the winterfest map. Christmas hat vanities of different colors have a chance to drop and three older winterfest vanities from last year.
Also there are winterfest related legendaries and rares that they did last year. It costs 2 plat to enter the winterfest map in SL.

I dunno about PL, I don't play it.

WinterKate
12-23-2012, 12:35 AM
Justg mentioned in chatbox before that there aren't any other planned updates for Winter events.

Why??? :(

Soyip
12-23-2012, 09:21 AM
Obviously, vampire don't celebrate XMAS, because we have no XMAS event!

Rare
12-29-2012, 04:21 PM
Why??? :(

I guess we were bad vampires this year.

Sam_Arah
12-29-2012, 10:59 PM
lol