PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Weekend Sale Coming?

Ladycandyheal
12-17-2012, 07:39 AM
Sam or any other Dev, I missed the Thanksgiving Double XP & 40% off Plat weekend. I'm wondering now, if there will be a Christmas Sale weekend?

I ask, so I can make sure I have $$ saved up for it. :)

xbabybugszx
12-17-2012, 08:14 AM
Probably not, but who knows. Tis the season to be jolly ^^

Rot
12-17-2012, 11:09 AM
Probably not, but who knows. Tis the season to be jolly ^^

Be jolly and gimme all your cash! >=)

Multibird
12-17-2012, 03:25 PM
i want double exp

Cascade
12-17-2012, 03:47 PM
Sam said in the chat that there is "No plat sale planned".

Samhayne
12-17-2012, 04:21 PM
Sam said in the chat that there is "No plat sale planned".

Thanks Cascade for spreading the word. There is no Platinum sale planned (we just did one for Black Friday and Thanksgiving).

25thninja
12-17-2012, 04:30 PM
Ooooooooo maaaaaaaaannn

Seminole
12-17-2012, 04:37 PM
Thanks Cascade for spreading the word. There is no Platinum sale planned (we just did one for Black Friday and Thanksgiving).

The way prices are, ill be surprised if anybody buys plat without their being a huge sale.

Ladycandyheal
12-17-2012, 05:27 PM

Interesting...new players or those of us who have returned after Thanksgiving are out of luck. I will just spend my cash elsewhere :)

Cascade
12-17-2012, 05:54 PM
Interesting...new players or those of us who have returned after Thanksgiving are out of luck. I will just spend my cash elsewhere :)

Do you expect them to have a sale 3 weeks after a 40% price reduction sale?

Multibird
12-17-2012, 05:55 PM
what about double exp? LOL

ArtofWar
12-17-2012, 05:57 PM

How about double xp? :) would be much better for you and some of us than a plat sale :)

Cascade
12-17-2012, 06:01 PM
How about double xp? :) would be much better for you and some of us than a plat sale :)

Why another? Did you not benefit from the last double xp not 3 weeks ago?

Demthres
12-17-2012, 06:02 PM
Better not do 2x xp after i just capped rhino

Deadbite
12-17-2012, 06:04 PM
It was your choice and they not going to make it easier to level when tere is a bigggggg race going on that brings in alot of plat...

Cascade
12-17-2012, 06:06 PM
I would lock this thread. My crystal ball says "This thread can only get worse from here"

Ladycandyheal
12-17-2012, 06:39 PM
Why another? Did you not benefit from the last double xp not 3 weeks ago?

Considering the year round $$$ they make, it would be nice if they did this for Christmas. It's not unreasonable at all.

XP would be super too

modredd
12-17-2012, 07:38 PM
I think that's a bad decision and I think if anything it should have been done at Christmas when people have more money

billybob1
12-17-2012, 08:10 PM
waa waaa waaaaaaa......gimme gimme gimme...mayb they should hand free sets or free plats or....nothing..they just gave out two new classes and winterfest..is anybody ever feakin happy??

Griffinfan
12-17-2012, 08:17 PM
moar free plat plox

Ladycandyheal
12-17-2012, 09:23 PM
waa waaa waaaaaaa......gimme gimme gimme...mayb they should hand free sets or free plats or....nothing..they just gave out two new classes and winterfest..is anybody ever feakin happy??

That doesn't invalidate our logic at all in fact. If anything, I agree with the person who suggested they should have planned a Christmas event. People of course spend more $$$ this month as STS knows.

New classes and Winterfest are great and some will spend more plat. Winterfest has a plat price on it.

New people & returned players plus the loyal=big dough for them. I don't think a special 1 day sale or XP event will break their bank honestly in my opinion.

Just a thought, thanks for your consideration

modredd
12-17-2012, 10:35 PM
They gave us "new content" thats all rehashed, Winter fest (same game,drops) Elite gear ( copies of former weapons with minor changes)
The two new classes are nice and I'd love a sale on platinum.
Not crying about it,Just asking and I've made my feeling known.
STS always lands on top I'm disabled and a perk at the largest holiday of the year is not unreasonable

Griffinfan
12-18-2012, 08:47 AM
They gave us "new content" thats all rehashed, Winter fest (same game,drops) Elite gear ( copies of former weapons with minor changes)
The two new classes are nice and I'd love a sale on platinum.
Not crying about it,Just asking and I've made my feeling known.
STS always lands on top I'm disabled and a perk at the largest holiday of the year is not unreasonable

Do you know what it takes (time/money) to make new content every 3 weeks?

K, didn't think so. It's hard, STS doesn't have bottomless pits of innovation to offer to your every want and they can't afford plat sales every couple weekends.

Reality Check

Cavoc
12-18-2012, 09:49 AM
End of the world sale so we can all get to 76 before we die or turn into zombies!

Ladycandyheal
12-18-2012, 10:22 AM
Do you know what it takes (time/money) to make new content every 3 weeks?

K, didn't think so. It's hard, STS doesn't have bottomless pits of innovation to offer to your every want and they can't afford plat sales every couple weekends.

Reality Check

I think you better point that thing back at yourself. A Christmas sale suggestion doesn't equal "every couple of weekends"

Multibird
12-18-2012, 10:59 AM
They should do a 4x exp weekend

modredd
12-18-2012, 05:05 PM
you know what I think that's a great compromise something Spacetime Studios is a known for unless everybody gets in a tangent.
I could buy platinum at full price but it would last longer,Win win for everybody Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

modredd
12-18-2012, 05:06 PM
thanks lady candy for having my back

billybob1
12-18-2012, 05:17 PM
yes.....sts have a sale every holiday.so if u miss one holiday u can get the next..oh btw let everybody kno when u have plat sale at least a month bfore hand so nobody cries they missd it or buys plat the day bfore....kthnxbai

modredd
12-18-2012, 08:37 PM
I like the old adage if you have nothing nice or constructive to say then don't say anything at all

Griffinfan
12-19-2012, 08:13 AM
I think you better point that thing back at yourself. A Christmas sale suggestion doesn't equal "every couple of weekends"

I am talking not only to the OP but the complainers else were in the thread. This has been a old occurrence and is getting old. Its always gimme gimme free stuff, discounted stuff, discontinued stuff etc. Also if they don't get it the cry and make 10 threads about quitting STS games because its unfair.

If I need to point this at myself please bring a thread of me begging for gold/plat/new content, and plat sales.

Again, Reality Check. Life isn't fair.

Ladycandyheal
12-19-2012, 10:29 AM
I am talking not only to the OP but the complainers else were in the thread. This has been a old occurrence and is getting old. Its always gimme gimme free stuff, discounted stuff, discontinued stuff etc. Also if they don't get it the cry and make 10 threads about quitting STS games because its unfair.

If I need to point this at myself please bring a thread of me begging for gold/plat/new content, and plat sales.

Again, Reality Check. Life isn't fair.

You don't have to read it. What is getting old is people complaining about personal opinions which we have a right to. Are you going to follow people around thread to thread in hope of changing it?

STS doesn't pay your bills. Stop stomping your feet and whining yourself. Asking for a Christmas sale is common sense so don't put me in your little square box. I have a right to ask period.

Yes, people will notice greed, what isn't "fair" and speak up about it instead of just accepting it. If you don't like it, well remember your own words, Life isn't fair

Cascade
12-19-2012, 03:18 PM
You don't have to read it. What is getting old is people complaining about personal opinions which we have a right to. Are you going to follow people around thread to thread in hope of changing it?

STS doesn't pay your bills. Stop stomping your feet and whining yourself. Asking for a Christmas sale is common sense so don't put me in your little square box. I have a right to ask period.

Yes, people will notice greed, what isn't "fair" and speak up about it instead of just accepting it. If you don't like it, well remember your own words, Life isn't fair

There isn't a sale coming. In case you didn't know.

Griffinfan
12-20-2012, 08:32 AM

Nobody said you didn't have a right to. Let me tell you a secret, STS isn't going to have one, and anything you say in this thread will not change their minds, so why ask?

If they want to have a sale they will, your opinion most likely doesn't change it.

And as far as I know I am not the one whining here lol

Devs you can close the thread now.

Ladycandyheal
12-20-2012, 09:57 AM
Take your condescension elsewhere :)

Justg
12-20-2012, 10:04 AM
Hey folks,

Just as an fyi, we're not planning a plat sale over the holidays.