PDA

View Full Version : What? Unity?!

Rot
12-17-2012, 09:01 AM
Saw this guy in PvP, clearly a less-experienced player. How is he in Unity?!

ArtofWar
12-17-2012, 09:11 AM
Just saw him a few mins ago and i was like "Wtf?! o.O"

Wrath
12-17-2012, 09:26 AM
everyone still learning the early pvp with new classes so give him time maybe...could turn out to be a really kick *** player.... or just a noober lol

TEOKILLO
12-17-2012, 09:45 AM
I saw someone like that in cot

Rot
12-17-2012, 10:28 AM
Doesn't your common sense tell you to.. put all points into Dex? :)
Doesn't make much sense. :D

dudetus
12-17-2012, 10:45 AM
Unity is well known guild in end game PvP.

But does it remove the fact that end game PvP is all we do? Ofc we have alts, and most of us want them to be part of the guild in which we are in.

Before u all get all ZOMG UNITY ACCEPTS EVERYONE and try to apply, just stop and think for a second next time.

Rot
12-17-2012, 11:04 AM
Unity is well known guild in end game PvP.

But does it remove the fact that end game PvP is all we do? Ofc we have alts, and most of us want them to be part of the guild in which we are in.

Before u all get all ZOMG UNITY ACCEPTS EVERYONE and try to apply, just stop and think for a second next time.

I mean no disrespect to Unity and its members. I thought it was a mistake to recruit this rhino ( no offence ) as I know Unity is one of the best guilds. I don't know if this rhino's main is a pro or what, and that's why I made this thread.
Also, I didn't say anything about Unity recruiting everyone. I thought the recruiters made a mistake and accidentally invited this rhino, so I've decided to upload this screenshot and let y'all know.
And, I didn't even try to apply. -.- Yes I admit I wanted to join Unity, but I gave up on it since I'm too lazy to merch for an endgame set. I respect Unity and all of its members, but I believe this rhino was accidentally invited. Still I refuse to accept the truth that a player good enough to enter Unity can end up with a rhino hanging around in PvP giving free kills.

dudetus
12-17-2012, 11:09 AM
I mean no disrespect to Unity and its members. I thought it was a mistake to recruit this rhino ( no offence ) as I know Unity is one of the best guilds. I don't know if this rhino's main is a pro or what, and that's why I made this thread.
Also, I didn't say anything about Unity recruiting everyone. I thought the recruiters made a mistake and accidentally invited this rhino, so I've decided to upload this screenshot and let y'all know.
And, I didn't even try to apply. -.- Yes I admit I wanted to join Unity, but I gave up on it since I'm too lazy to merch for an endgame set. I respect Unity and all of its members, but I believe this rhino was accidentally invited. Still I refuse to accept the truth that a player good enough to enter Unity can end up with a rhino hanging around in PvP giving free kills.

Rhino is one of our member's. By looking at the pic I have no idea who he is but his main is a pure Unity member.

Duh he sux atm, he just tried out some PvP with a new class.

Rot
12-17-2012, 11:15 AM
Rhino is one of our member's. By looking at the pic I have no idea who he is but his main is a pure Unity member.

Duh he sux atm, he just tried out some PvP with a new class.

Good thing to know. He got rushed by a few bears. :(
Devs, you can lock this thread / delete it now. Have a good day. :)

Roberto077
12-17-2012, 12:04 PM
He's probably taking the long leveling approach

Venco
12-18-2012, 05:17 AM
just a twink of a high level member of Unit

KingFu
12-18-2012, 05:31 AM
Unity isn't hard to get into. I mean, they took Glad in a second.

Noodleleg
12-18-2012, 07:43 AM

Started my day off with an lmao XD

Everyone'sFavMage
12-25-2012, 05:08 PM
LOL

TEOKILLO
12-25-2012, 05:10 PM
Gf.

Jespo
12-29-2012, 04:02 PM

Damn.. Just damn

Nihiliste
12-31-2012, 06:13 PM

:(.
And I left in seconds.

Jhood5
12-31-2012, 06:54 PM
Unity is a skid mark In da bes guilds pants

dudetus
01-02-2013, 07:34 PM
Unity is a skid mark In da bes guilds pants

Ya after u wiped da skit outta ur panties.

da bes is a ji** mark in Unity's pants. We are ever happy to farm u guys.

XghostzX
01-02-2013, 08:28 PM
'Erebody, just like, chill. out. bruh. We have Alts in the guild to, if your main is in, you can have as many characters in after that as well.

Hawkbby
01-03-2013, 07:54 AM
Why is my character on this thread?? Lol.

Will, get me a sig, that's dope.

XghostzX
01-03-2013, 10:31 AM
Why is my character on this thread?? Lol.

Will, get me a sig, that's dope.

haha, pm jhood or something. Him and a friend have a sig shop and make sweet ones. They made 3 for me.

Otukura
01-03-2013, 11:22 PM
will make sig 16.5m

promise it will be mindblowing.