PDA

View Full Version : Best cappers of all time

monarchival
12-17-2012, 09:45 AM
The other night someone asked me who i thought the best cappers of all time r. I thought, what a great question!
So, without further ado....heres my list....

1 whiteserpent - was number one on lb for months after he quit.
2 cassius - over 2k goals and number two on kills lb.
3 qoom - relentless runner, no longer plays or might be number two.
4 bloodyneo - cant deny the numbers, not sure he plays anymore.
5 inna - another relentless runner, works even better when paired with number 6
6 kluu - similar to inna and as i said as a pair they work well together.

But mon, what about the number one and number two ppl on the lb toxyn and rainbest?
These two either plays only low lvl where u r playing against newbies and its quite easy to score or, is somehow using a cheat. Cos no way u can score that many goals. Something is very fishy about the amount of goals here.
So imo they do not deserve to be on the list of greatest cappers of all time.

And thats my list, feel free to post ur list :)

Kraoracha
12-17-2012, 10:01 AM
Maybe they play on chrome and go on after game has ended for the rest?

Cahaun
12-17-2012, 10:13 AM
I remember playing with Whiteserpent. I had some really fun times there.

Sam_Arah
12-19-2012, 01:35 PM
Without a doubt ... for killing others and flag ... Whiteserpent.

Qoom/mooq for flag, but not for kills.

Ahrimon
01-02-2013, 01:35 PM
I do miss both white and black serpents :-( they were an intense pair to play with/against.

dl_old_timer
01-11-2013, 05:02 AM
are they good? or personal opinion? whiteserpent stay on lb not long i think. Lovelycamper still good than whiteserpent coz he stay on lb from start and i see his name until now, but no teamplay.whiteserpent on lb too early and quit too early.nothing to be proud. agree on bloodyneo. if kharmel has good flag number like at least 1 thousand,he is my best bet ever coz i love his teamwork and dying for flag. ahahaha,pity him.

Kumashar
02-12-2013, 08:46 PM
When ever someone is good they cheat ...?.......?..... , Maby they just good , even without chrome etc , cheers.... Totenschein , a mid lvl battler

Kumashar
02-12-2013, 08:52 PM
When ever someone is good they cheat ...?.......?..... , Maby they just good , even without chrome etc , cheers.... Totenschein , a mid lvl battler, and try mid lvl harder than u think

Itisi
02-13-2013, 11:09 AM
There's a lot more people who deserve to be on that list Mon, you included! =) Haven't seen you in a while! D:
Nevertheless, there's lots of great players out there!

ISeeSnow
03-21-2013, 12:13 PM
^^ Like me
Alric
ISeeSnow

razerfingers
03-21-2013, 12:38 PM
Lol @ thread

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Amenra550
12-18-2013, 08:42 PM
White Serpent was a beast and so on Calxxx. Angels was good too back in the day Tatya as well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Contravention
12-18-2013, 08:47 PM
Pfft Calxxx isn't even that great if you have a weak build I can see him taking you out white serpent idk havnt played him. Tatyas in nexxus same as call if you have a good build you all good :D

Unknowable
12-18-2013, 11:54 PM
Calxxx aint good?? HAHA u a lie !!

Contravention
12-19-2013, 12:39 AM
Nah not really actually if your builds right your set. Unless you totally don't know how to use your build then I can see that lol.

hellprince
12-19-2013, 07:06 AM
sorry mate rainbest and toxyn played in low level for 4 month ^_^ toxyn for much more to score that much trick they used to do

get alts on both teams to start game score 2 on one team switch and score 3 on the other so thats 5 per game now do tht for 10 + times a day for 4+ month bro ^_^

Unknowable
12-19-2013, 04:56 PM
Nah not really actually if your builds right your set. Unless you totally don't know how to use your build then I can see that lol.

Calxxx don't know how to use hes build?? Hmm.. u must be jealous cause how did he get on leaderboard??He's really good so dont be telling lies ..

Contravention
12-19-2013, 07:34 PM
Because he's a older player and he pvps a lot duhhh if I pvped as much as he did I would have to xD jealous of what lol and I never said he didn't know how to use his build. I just like any other game if your good you know how to do good if your horiible you get farmed :D

kharmel
02-12-2014, 09:27 PM
BEST CAPPERS OF ALL TIME? should be playing until now i think?BEST CAPPERS would not be complete if its capping alone. SHOULD be all around. So agreed on some post, some are personal opinion only.
For me, Not BEST CAPPER of all TIME but rather KNOW HOW TO CAP and to SUPPORT and when to DEFEND.
My List are( players that i see that play until now)
1. CUPOFCOFFEE - my favorite flagger now.
2. TRICKONOMETRY - when i play with him, seems like everything is easy
3. TATYA - no need to say something
4. KILLTHENOISE - what else to say?
5. MONARCHIVAL - common bro!
6. CALYXX - do i need to say something?
7. JIGOKU - kill, support and defend, he can flag if he wants to.
8. SVLAD - ,all around man
9. KLUU - all around man too
10.PUIIJUNG - she learns fast and good;)
11. VIGIJUNG - havent played and talk much, but its obvious he is good.
12. AERICO - relentless flagger and killer as always
13. forget so many players.. il add when i get online.
These are my personal opinion only.

calxxx
02-21-2014, 02:07 AM
Thanks Mel, but u spell my name wrong again!!! Anyways, u are one of the top players on my list too. As well as alijee, Tatya, camouclara, cupofcoffee, trickonometry, cleox...etc

Godmodgrotesk
02-23-2014, 03:15 AM
No doubt, Lanvall. The best companion u can get :D

Fiio
05-27-2014, 01:02 PM
Best cappers or players with best ping? Players closer to the server in USA have a far superior advantage. Debatable imho.

wvhills
05-28-2014, 02:37 PM
BEST CAPPERS OF ALL TIME? should be playing until now i think?BEST CAPPERS would not be complete if its capping alone. SHOULD be all around. So agreed on some post, some are personal opinion only.
For me, Not BEST CAPPER of all TIME but rather KNOW HOW TO CAP and to SUPPORT and when to DEFEND.

don't forget me!

Cleox
09-19-2014, 02:54 PM
Thanks Mel, but u spell my name wrong again!!! Anyways, u are one of the top players on my list too. As well as alijee, Tatya, camouclara, cupofcoffee, trickonometry, cleox...etc

I just saw this! Thanks btw! U are also of course! Imy! :)

Dienoobs
09-20-2014, 11:30 PM
sorry mate rainbest and toxyn played in low level for 4 month ^_^ toxyn for much more to score that much trick they used to do

get alts on both teams to start game score 2 on one team switch and score 3 on the other so thats 5 per game now do tht for 10 + times a day for 4+ month bro ^_^

Wow I haven't seen u in forever hell :o lol n last I'd seen rainbest, he was a 23... He had a lb k/d for a time.. Ask him who ruined that for him..

Dienoobs
09-20-2014, 11:32 PM

@#2 agreed he knows his stuff. That's right where I'd put him lol

bbt1
09-23-2014, 08:49 PM
Well u can't deny the numbers HEABEKR
axaxaxaxaxa :-)

-Kenarlo-
09-25-2014, 02:23 AM
Almost all best cappers are from the guild Reverence. Also there are best cappers in Killswitch(Amberx, etc, etc.), Skiritai(Tatya,etc, etc.), Zeitgeist, The Madhouse, Organization XIII and Gamers(Aaxiluxaa,etc, etc.) But there are good cappers who are guildless..