PDA

View Full Version : Hate being frozen by mobs?

BeardedBear
09-17-2010, 08:03 AM
So just a thought, and before any attacks me for my idea, this would be in PvE, not PvP, so the Enchantress won't be handicapped.

Anyway, I feel you get frozen way too much in the Frozen Nightmare campaign and would suggest a cancelation of sorts to break the ice you are stuck in. For example, Bears could use stomp, and Birds can use Avian Scream to cancel out freeze.

KingFu
09-17-2010, 08:36 AM
I know heal unfreezes yourself, and the ones around you since heal is an aoe buff, but does restore melt ice?

BeardedBear
09-17-2010, 09:16 AM
Yeah, I should have commented how Enchantresses can already unfreeze with Heal. I believe it "mends".

Not sure on restore, it sucks even with full str bear.

vulgarstrike
09-17-2010, 09:21 AM
it says unfrozen. I think it should stay. if you cant have an enchantress who knows how to Rez and heal immediately then you don't have the teamwork to deserve to play elite dungeons anyways.

Royce
09-17-2010, 09:23 AM
And how about beckon removes your negative effects, and meditation could be like a self rez, and then just remove enchantresses from the game. Or maybe just get an enchantress who knows how to heal on your team ;)

vulgarstrike
09-17-2010, 09:35 AM
Or maybe just get an enchantress who knows how to heal on your team ;)

this is key

BeardedBear
09-17-2010, 09:35 AM
it says unfrozen. I think it should stay. if you cant have an enchantress who knows how to Rez and heal immediately then you don't have the teamwork to deserve to play elite dungeons anyways.

It can be annoying when my bear is usually the first to run in taunt/beckon everything, which results in being frozen pretty fast, away from the rest of the group. Not sure what relying on a mage has anything to do with "not deserving to play", because I do more than my part for the team, and Mage friends are not always available.

Edit: for the most part, I don't need a mage for support. Was just suggesting an idea to deal with sticky, I mean FROZEN, situation.

BeardedBear
09-17-2010, 03:42 PM
Thank you devs for implementing my suggestion so quickly.

gstarrr
09-18-2010, 06:12 AM
Yes the devs really listen to feedback and jump on it as fast as a junkie jumps on crack. lol ;)

I posted feedback suggesting they change the look of the dark matter staffs back to new look (after they gave it the old look agn and only the galzyx the new look) and give galzyx an extra special look.
Also posted feedback about djinn blades damage. They changed both the next day -.-

Thanks devs, you guys rock! PL rocks! :)

Hotndots
09-18-2010, 06:23 AM
For the record. I heal everytime the heal pops up in battle even if no one is hurt lol. I also heal everytime its available while rushing. I love to heal :D

vulgarstrike
09-18-2010, 08:17 AM
For the record. I heal everytime the heal pops up in battle even if no one is hurt lol. I also heal everytime its available while rushing. I love to heal :D

this is an example of a true enchantress everyone should have in an elite party, along with instantly reacting with revives

Arterra
09-18-2010, 10:24 AM
i still cannot unfreeze with screaming. my throat is hoarse... and so is my mana pool.

BeardedBear
09-18-2010, 11:39 AM
i still cannot unfreeze with screaming. my throat is hoarse... and so is my mana pool.

Make sure you are using Avian Scream and not Shattering Scream.

vulgarstrike
09-18-2010, 11:44 AM
Make sure you are using Avian Scream and not Shattering Scream.

ironic >.>