PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Maps

ArtofWar
12-17-2012, 02:34 PM
If i buy the platinum PvP maps would i be able to PvP at them with all my chars or just with the one with which i purchased them? And are ppl playing them? Or are they completely death?

MightyMicah
12-17-2012, 03:08 PM
If i buy the platinum PvP maps would i be able to PvP at them with all my chars or just with the one with which i purchased them? And are ppl playing them? Or are they completely death?

Yes you will have the maps unlocked for your entire account. Unfortunately, I only rarely ever see anyone playing on those maps at all level ranges I've played at.

ArtofWar
12-17-2012, 05:02 PM
Yes you will have the maps unlocked for your entire account. Unfortunately, I only rarely ever see anyone playing on those maps at all level ranges I've played at.

Thx! and i thought already that not much players PvP on platinum maps when they have free ones :-/

Spyce
12-17-2012, 06:47 PM
Most people do not play on the platinum maps. I seen someone every once in a while hosting one but no one joining.

Kixxler
12-17-2012, 10:22 PM
Don't buy the maps, nobody even plays on them

MightyMicah
12-17-2012, 11:04 PM
Thx! and i thought already that not much players PvP on platinum maps when they have free ones :-/

Exactly. At end game (when I used to play it) There would be a fairly good amount of ctf games on the big 5v5 maps but I don't know if they still do that. If you buy any platinum maps at all, buy the 5v5 ctf. :D