PDA

View Full Version : 2012-12-17 Content Update (110127)

H2N
12-17-2012, 02:42 PM
A new client (1.0.4) is now available. Please update your client. The new client contains the following updates:

Earn FREE Gold! See the Free Platinum section in The Store.
Information buttons added to item pack and bundles in The Store.
In game alerts for achievements, auto-advancement, first death, elixir expiration, rare loot, and tells persisted across death and zone.
The game will now tell you if you've looted an item better than what you currently have.
Fallback to no audio instead of crashing on Android 2.2.
Tap twice to skip cutscenes.
You can now remove goals you don't want to complete.
Join button in context menu fixed (for players who are unable to join).
Fixed pets being sad briefly after being selected.
Players are no longer returned to the lobby if they are unable to join a zone.
Now no longer displaying count [1/1] for quest objectives if it is 1 or less.

Seiyen
12-17-2012, 02:43 PM
Woot

Tilax
12-17-2012, 02:43 PM
Nice

Astrocat
12-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Awesome thanks!

Slcinuup
12-17-2012, 02:46 PM
Yay!

Astrocat
12-17-2012, 02:51 PM
Still don't see the new update. I mean, there is nothing that says ''update'' on Google Play Store at the moment.. :/

H2N
12-17-2012, 02:53 PM
Still don't see the new update. I mean, there is nothing that says ''update'' on Google Play Store at the moment.. :/

It takes some time for Apple and Google to update all their mirror servers with the new client.

Astrocat
12-17-2012, 03:03 PM
It takes some time for Apple and Google to update all their mirror servers with the new client.

Okey, thanks!

Choy De Jen
12-17-2012, 03:11 PM
yeah..cool update..arcane legends is getting better by the minute!!

Cahaun
12-17-2012, 03:16 PM
Nice! I'll go and see if this fixes my freezing problems!

Astrocat
12-17-2012, 03:21 PM
Nice! I'll go and see if this fixes my freezing problems!

Same! I hope it did fix it! :p

Khahl
12-17-2012, 03:25 PM
Sounds good!

TXASSASSIN
12-17-2012, 03:32 PM
When is cap raise coming?????

Loosing ALOT of players due to this. Smh

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Bless
12-17-2012, 03:39 PM

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2 wut u on about? ios just released!

Sts has to give ios users a chance to catch up to be fair.

octavos
12-17-2012, 04:12 PM
is it possible to place on website?..my goggleplay is taking foreva XD

here--->http://auth.pocketlegends.com/download/

Loopz
12-17-2012, 04:16 PM
Great stuff, looking forward to further developments guys. Great job.

Rare
12-17-2012, 04:31 PM

L
O
L
z

Dreuefesie
12-17-2012, 04:39 PM
I was just wondering what it's be like to earn free gold O.o

Carapace
12-17-2012, 04:41 PM

This week

Lowlyspy
12-17-2012, 04:50 PM
Thats lame. Lol

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall
It really isn't. Try patience.

dmth
12-17-2012, 05:09 PM
Nice one!

H2N
12-17-2012, 05:09 PM
is it possible to place on website?..my goggleplay is taking foreva XD

here--->http://auth.pocketlegends.com/download/

It's there. Even though it's dated 05-Dec-2012, it's the correct version. That was when it was built.

ArcaneLegends.apk 05-Dec-2012 19:42 6.3M

octavos
12-17-2012, 05:10 PM
It's there. Even though it's dated 05-Dec-2012, it's the correct version. That was when it was built.

ArcaneLegends.apk 05-Dec-2012 19:42 6.3M

sweet, ok..downloading now..i was confused with the date..thought it was old.

Justg
12-17-2012, 05:46 PM

Please don't make sweeping uninformed generalizations.

Vystirch
12-17-2012, 06:04 PM
thank you for update.

Deadbite
12-17-2012, 06:05 PM
Oooo free gold offers!!! Time to make me some monays!! :D

akfury
12-17-2012, 06:08 PM
Awesome thanks guys (:

TheAnonymous
12-17-2012, 06:09 PM

So since you are speaking as if you have authority or have the graphs and numbers crunched. Let us all in on what you think they lost and without those numbers I can tell you they probably have increased 1x or even as much as 2x-3x what was playing when it was just Pilot or just Android.

Just because you upset or you want something and you want to either stop playing or bully developers into pushing something (which they won't) doesn't mean they are losing anyone.

Y O L O
12-17-2012, 06:46 PM
I wanted my frigin bannahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and teh ded citeh espansion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

darthdlo
12-17-2012, 06:50 PM
loosing a lot of players? Lmfao

Astrocat
12-17-2012, 07:25 PM
loosing a lot of players? Lmfao

We got it. Just leave it.

Energizeric
12-17-2012, 08:10 PM
The nicest new feature I see is something that has bothered me in both AL & PL. Prior to this update, if someone sent you a message, or you had an alert of some sort (maybe you found a legendary item, etc.), if you entered a new dungeon or town before reading that alert, the alert would be gone. Now it stays there. I hope this change is made in PL as well. You don't know how many times someone sends me a message just as I'm about to enter a dungeon, and then it's a pain to respond because the alert is gone.

Spyce
12-17-2012, 08:13 PM
Woot Woot!

Deathpunch
12-17-2012, 08:31 PM

Yeah. Right. How about you join them and save us all from your "sweeping uninformed generalizations."

We got it. Just leave it.

Nah, I don't think I will.

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

spiderpig
12-17-2012, 09:00 PM
can you make a goldfish pet just for me. and astrocat stay away from this lol where is my mage illusions u promise

Airikay
12-17-2012, 09:02 PM
Few things. Klutus is glitched. He never breaks out of his cage and kinda shakes his head in circles like he's dizzy. Thus can't be damaged. Spent like a mins trying to kill him and he took no damage. Also, every time I get an item I get a pop up saying its better than what I have. Its saying whites and greens are better than pinks. What do you guys define as "better"? I notice the items I pick up have more int, but I'm a warrior so I prefer the strength. Did you guys just make a general "best" or is it unique to each class?

Astrocat
12-17-2012, 09:06 PM
Yeah. Right. How about you join them and save us all from your "sweeping uninformed generalizations."

Nah, I don't think I will.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Wasn't even talking to you xD

Edwin Sim
12-17-2012, 09:08 PM
My virtual joystick isn't moving after this update, can you guys patch this? AL rocks!!!

Astrocat
12-17-2012, 09:08 PM
can you make a goldfish pet just for me. and astrocat stay away from this lol where is my mage illusions u promise

I have them I dont see you on when I am! Ill be on tomorrow ill send you a pm when ready :)

spiderpig
12-17-2012, 09:23 PM
i think devs forgot to unlock klutus' cage or maybe just maybe klutus is waiting for update too :))..

tnx astrocat :)

Jcyee
12-17-2012, 09:47 PM
lol faked me out. thought it was new cap xD

but this sounds interesting. especially the free gold O.o ill be sure to check this out later :)

Royce
12-17-2012, 10:30 PM
Someone already touched on this, but pretty much every purple or pink item I get is saying its better than the item I have. A purple level 6 ring is supposedly better than the level 16 pink I have equipped. A couple of stats would improve, including armor, but overall the stat boosts are far less. Perhaps this feature isn't even needed. "Better" stats is a subjective concept depending on your goals, and even then the current system doesn't seem to declare items with vastly superior overall stat bonuses "better".

Deathpunch
12-17-2012, 10:30 PM
Someone already touched on this, but pretty much every purple or pink item I get is saying its better than the item I have. A purple level 6 ring is supposedly better than the level 16 pink I have equipped. A couple of stats would improve, including armor, but overall the stat boosts are far less. Perhaps this feature isn't even needed. "Better" stats is a subjective concept depending on your goals, and even then the current system doesn't seem to declare items with vastly superior overall stat bonuses "better".

I've noticed with the last few updates that the gear has berm tweaked a little, changing what might be considered best.

Wasn't even talking to you xD

That's never stopped you from opening your gob, why should you expect it from others?

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Airikay
12-17-2012, 11:23 PM
I've noticed with the last few updates that the gear has berm tweaked a little, changing what might be considered best.

Maybe but I'd never consider a green ring with like 8 int and 1% crit better than a pink ring with like 18 str, 38 armor, and 2.2 damage for a warrior.

Michael Estoque
12-17-2012, 11:32 PM
Good day arcane legends I would like to ask if can u give me a direct patch of a new client version. Because my coby kyros don't have a google play. My tablet was not supported by google play. .so I can't download the new client version. .pls I really love this game and I still want to play it. .pls pls pls. .thank you and God bless. .

ShadowGunX
12-17-2012, 11:50 PM
lol idk y SL nd AL both r showing "Uh-oh!! chrome failed to start our game....." error when m upating the game. Mayb Pl will also show wen it need to b updated!!! :O anyway nice update. wrks fine on my galaxy note.

Delirium
12-18-2012, 01:59 AM
Like a few other people mentioned, every piece of green jewelry I get sends me an alert saying that it's better than the level 16 pinks I'm wearing.

I think that option should be a toggle that we can enable/disable.

dmspker
12-18-2012, 04:39 AM
Sad

Energizeric
12-18-2012, 04:43 AM
The alert seemed to be working properly for the sorcerer gear. The only time it told me there was a better item was when I bought a weapon that had higher dmg than the one I had equiped. Overall I think mine was better, but the dmg was higher on the other one so I understand why it told me.

Frealaf
12-18-2012, 04:52 AM
You can now remove goals you don't want to complete.

Great feature, except they come back again every few minutes, whats the point in being able to remove them if they just come back?

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 04:55 AM

That's never stopped you from opening your gob, why should you expect it from others?

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

I don't cause I don't care, tbh. ;p

Aalina
12-18-2012, 05:51 AM
i find the alert system, if you found an item that is better than currently equipped, USELESS. It alerts me if i get amulet for example im warrior and amulet give -str,-dmg,-dex but +int and he tells me that this is better than my curently.. wtf? is only up to you to decide if it`s better than what you had or not deppending on your play-style or build. At least add an option where u can disable this. Thanx :)

apisyong
12-18-2012, 05:57 AM
I Can't use Trial play for free plat and gold ,, so sad ,, idk why ,,
i already register ,, and do all ..
and not received any plat

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 06:06 AM
I Can't use Trial play for free plat and gold ,, so sad ,, idk why ,,
i already register ,, and do all ..
and not received any plat

Do it on Chrome, it works much better and it has many more offers. :)

TheHobbit
12-18-2012, 06:53 AM
Like a few other people mentioned, every piece of green jewelry I get sends me an alert saying that it's better than the level 16 pinks I'm wearing.

I think that option should be a toggle that we can enable/disable.

Yes, true, bothersome not very helpful at all, it clogs the alert module.

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 06:59 AM
I agree, it usually says that a level 14 to 15 green little ring, is better than a level 16 pink potency ring. Pretty funny, maybe a bug. :/

Tree Dude
12-18-2012, 09:00 AM
It certainly needs to be changed so that if the stat which is higher does not exist on the current gear, there should not be an alert for it. I have no DEX gear on my mage and every single item with DEX causes an alert. Super annoying.

For those of you complaining about the lack of a lvl cap raise. They wanted to be sure the new client does not have any major bugs before releasing the expansion. This is to be sure our experience with the expansion is good. AL is not loosing players, people are simply playing the other Legends games until the expansion release.

Do teenage gamers have any patience at all?

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 09:02 AM
It certainly needs to be changed so that is the stat which is higher does not exist on the current gear, there should not be an alert for it. I have no DEX gear on my mage and every single item with DEX causes an alert. Super annoying.

For those of you complaining about the lack of a lvl cap raise. They wanted to be sure the new client does not have any major bugs before releasing the expansion. This is to be sure our experience with the expansion is good. AL is not loosing players, people are simply playing the other Legends games until the expansion release.

Do teenage gamers have any patience at all?

Totally agree. +1

Rare
12-18-2012, 09:47 AM
It certainly needs to be changed so that if the stat which is higher does not exist on the current gear, there should not be an alert for it. I have no DEX gear on my mage and every single item with DEX causes an alert. Super annoying.

That's right. You should only get that message if ALL stats are better.

wvhills
12-18-2012, 11:49 AM
please make a way to disable the alert we get when we get a "better" item than the one we currently have equipped. I'm perfectly capable of determining what gear I want and don't like lots of alerts when I play. Plus, like others have said, the system keeps telling me that useless greens are better than the pinks I have.

Asahetek
12-18-2012, 12:07 PM
The Klutus bug is annoying, i agree that the new item recomendations are useless. Keeps saying all green, epics are better than the level 16 legendary gear i have.

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 12:17 PM
Just need that Alert thing to stop. Lol.

taskmask
12-18-2012, 01:06 PM
guys? am i the only one who have like that: when i go in my AL it says "update available at play store for free" and when i go to play store there isn't any updates for my AL. help me pls.

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 01:18 PM
guys? am i the only one who have like that: when i go in my AL it says "update available at play store for free" and when i go to play store there isn't any updates for my AL. help me pls.

Try reinstall the game, or reboot your phone and force close the market. And try again?

spiderpig
12-18-2012, 02:01 PM
hey astro i have malison wanna buy it?

taskmask
12-18-2012, 03:48 PM
Try reinstall the game, or reboot your phone and force close the market. And try again?

but i think all my data will erase and i have my own guild and im lvl16 and i wanned to have legendary

taskmask
12-18-2012, 04:17 PM

thx astrocat it worked! :) thx you some much