PDA

View Full Version : Dont you hate it when....

Bless
12-17-2012, 04:45 PM
.....Weak rogues, mages & crap wars lure the mobs right out of the area and make their hp reset? Especially when you are capable of killing them, their hp is low so they LURE.

What do you hate about the maps/playing with parties? Start with "dont you hate it when..."

If a mod doesnt think this thread is appropriate, they can lock but its a great way of knowing the problems players face :P

Vanstone
12-17-2012, 04:51 PM
I've had this happen on Elite Bael when he's down to under 10% health... Almost threw my phone at the wall lol. But since then I don't join randoms, if I can't join a guild party I just go solo tombs or hauntlet.

Energizeric
12-17-2012, 05:03 PM
I hate it when warriors can't tank properly and the mobs come after me (I'm a sorcerer). Unfortunately my solution is when I join random games I rarely use my skills and instead just use the attack button mostly until I get comfortable and I'm sure the warrior will be able to tank properly.

Taijutsu
12-17-2012, 06:24 PM
I hate it when dumb tanks bring a elite boss right to you when they kite away from it an end up getting u killed the ,main reason why I have 800 deaths on rouge .. (an a lot of aggro pulls :p)

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Asahetek
12-17-2012, 07:26 PM
Its very annoying, sometimes i get stuck in some very bad partys where the tank cant tank and has a tendacy to spin bosses in my direction, sometimes i steal the agro and end up tanking it. Some warriors and rogues charge into mobs and bringing them all.

One thing that makes me mad is when all but one party member dies and then they turn around and run away which resets the boss or the mobs.

Energizeric
12-17-2012, 08:00 PM
Some warriors don't realize that not all of us mages have the extended (8m) range for our heal. Mine is only 5m range. And so when we are fighting Jarl, they position themselves against the back wall with Jarl in front of them. I must keep my distance from Jarl or I can get one-hit and killed. So then I'm too far from the warrior to heal him, and sometimes they yell at me to heal them. Well, if you want me to heal you then position yourself so I can stand behind you and then you will be close enough to get the effects of my heal spell.

azefekie
12-17-2012, 08:52 PM
"Don't you hate it when" pointless trolling rant threads pop up....

ShadowGunX
12-17-2012, 10:07 PM
its ur fault dude. u should run with a party if u see a good warrior. (200%+ ; 500+ armour nd 70+ base dmg is considered generaaly)

TheLowerLight
12-17-2012, 11:38 PM
Some warriors don't realize that not all of us mages have the extended (8m) range for our heal. Mine is only 5m range. And so when we are fighting Jarl, they position themselves against the back wall with Jarl in front of them. I must keep my distance from Jarl or I can get one-hit and killed. So then I'm too far from the warrior to heal him, and sometimes they yell at me to heal them. Well, if you want me to heal you then position yourself so I can stand behind you and then you will be close enough to get the effects of my heal spell.

Other players should not have to make up for your failing to sacrifice 1 skill point to turn the heal from melee range to long range.

Limsi
12-18-2012, 12:17 AM
Let us remember that this is a constructive thread. Ideas are open to criticism but not to the point that we bash them, let's keep the discussion safe and smooth.

flashbackflip
12-18-2012, 12:48 AM
Don't hate

Life will improve instantly

Bless
12-18-2012, 01:16 AM
Let us remember that this is a constructive thread. Ideas are open to criticism but not to the point that we bash them, let's keep the discussion safe and smooth. thanks ;)

Guys keep it constructive or dont post plox.

Arvin Ramirez
12-18-2012, 01:51 AM
i hate it when random party don't even know how to use heal, and keep you tanking by yourself and they just stay behind the boss doing nothing...

Tuik
12-18-2012, 03:06 AM
I hate it when terrible warriors try to tank Elite Jarl but don't use pots when they're about to die. Might as well let me go alone if you're that bad :(

also, goddamn rogues and sorcerers aggroing a bunch of crap we're not even supposed to fight ffffffffffffff

CriticalCyr
12-18-2012, 03:09 AM
I hate it when I'm on my warrior and I join an elite map with 3 sorcerers in it, then it turns out theyre all apparently terrified to use any kind of heal spell.

Energizeric
12-18-2012, 04:39 AM
Other players should not have to make up for your failing to sacrifice 1 skill point to turn the heal from melee range to long range.

Other players should be happy that I heal them. Otherwise they can use potions. Let's not forget the warriors also do not cause much damage, so to kill an elite boss I must do most of the damage. When fighting Elite Jarl, warriors usually hit for around 35-40, my critical lightning strikes (when I use Ribbit) hit for around 250-300, and my regular lightning strikes hit for around 110-120. I allocated my skills mostly for when PvP is released. So being able to heal others at range was not a priority. Still, I do my best to position myself in the proper place to be able to heal others when needed. But often times there is no position that allows for this.

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 07:50 AM
Don't you hate it when people hate..

JS. :) But ''hate'' is a bad word. xD

Deathpunch
12-18-2012, 10:40 PM
Don't you hate it when...

...your socks get wet and you have to walk around all day at work with soggy socks? UGH! *RAGE*

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.