PDA

View Full Version : need pvp advice for a lvl70 archer

Schnitzel
12-17-2012, 05:12 PM
Yup...need some advice..
Combos, stratagies, what to wear..that kind stuff please write..

lakersrockftw
12-17-2012, 05:35 PM
I'm no pvp expert but I prefer crafted tiki wear for things to wear.

Roberto077
12-17-2012, 05:43 PM
Gear - Leve 70 Sand Skipper Helmet and armor. L70 Phantom Pirates Crossbone
stratagy - Try to keep you distance (stay at max range). When fighting an early mana shield mage blast his (or her) shield down and then unleash the beast. When fighting bear you should try to maually dodge beckon by faking out an assault (go to max range and repulse then quickly fall back two or maybe 3 feet back).
Combos - Once the bear is open without beckon break, root, shattering scream, thorn wall, blast, blind, and repulse. That combo works fairly well. This combo can kill beastly bears like cutting butter if executed well.

For archers you will want to kill there dodge and then damage them (root blast). Thats a simple combo. If the combo doesn't kill break blind repulse can also work.

For mages blast them and then break blind repulse. I don't know a very good combo for mages because they have the annoying heal and insane crit chance.

lakersrockftw
12-17-2012, 05:46 PM
There you go an expert just explained good luck at pvping.

dudetus
12-18-2012, 02:37 AM
How about an advice from a recruiter of Unity?

Idk the best builds as the skill cap has been raised to lvl 9.. At least max ur buffs and blast.

For bears I myself use blinding shot as a starter. Bears dodge heavily and if u just rely on ur repulse shot, u r doomed. If he still hits the beckon, use avian scream + repulse to get away as u r too squishy to try to kill bears in close range. If he misses beckon, then (after blind ofc) break, double root, combo. If he still lives, repulse him away and try again.

For mages I have a sneaky strategy. Either u use blast to break mage's shield and then repulse mage away, or u start with repulse. Mages usually spam their drain at the very beginning of fight. I myself use blast repulse. After shield is down, blind, wall, break, blast, done.

For birds kiting is the whole thing. U can actually 1 shot other archers with blast. If u r feeling lucky, start with blasr and archer can be killed instantly.. Otherwise somethi like, blind root, blast.

Roberto077
12-18-2012, 12:50 PM
How about an advice from a recruiter of Unity?

Idk the best builds as the skill cap has been raised to lvl 9.. At least max ur buffs and blast.

For bears I myself use blinding shot as a starter. Bears dodge heavily and if u just rely on ur repulse shot, u r doomed. If he still hits the beckon, use avian scream + repulse to get away as u r too squishy to try to kill bears in close range. If he misses beckon, then (after blind ofc) break, double root, combo. If he still lives, repulse him away and try again.

For mages I have a sneaky strategy. Either u use blast to break mage's shield and then repulse mage away, or u start with repulse. Mages usually spam their drain at the very beginning of fight. I myself use blast repulse. After shield is down, blind, wall, break, blast, done.

For birds kiting is the whole thing. U can actually 1 shot other archers with blast. If u r feeling lucky, start with blasr and archer can be killed instantly.. Otherwise somethi like, blind root, blast.

Precisely xD

Schnitzel
12-18-2012, 03:40 PM
Erm..sorry I mean lvl71 pure dex archer

dudetus
12-18-2012, 06:43 PM
Erm..sorry I mean lvl71 pure dex archer

Yep, my advice was for pure dex.

Roberto077
12-18-2012, 07:34 PM
Yep, my advice was for pure dex.

Same here

Quickdeathxx
02-06-2013, 05:02 AM
What about for War bird? I tried using War Bird after I've been using pure dex bird and found that I suck at it. LOL. Help me out what should i do to be a War bird.

Thx.

Schnitzel
02-11-2013, 06:26 PM
Yeah, this thread is old. Im no longer lvl70.
So..
THREAD CLOSED