PDA

View Full Version : Free Gold Offers and Bundle Descriptions +1

LwMark
12-17-2012, 10:53 PM
Ok so thats pretty cool you guys add gold offers my question is this..
I did the plat offer where you get the free 90 or so plat when you call blah blah,well its the same offer on gold one noe so do i do it again... Or will it be waste of time, i dont like how they dont remove ones you do they just stay.

Also +9027328929292 for the bundle descriptions! Has all founders items listed and others! Awesomeeee

Dreuefesie
12-17-2012, 11:04 PM
The descriptions are awesome!

Vanstone
12-17-2012, 11:14 PM
If your unsure about offers you could always refer here: www.support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20379088-i-didn-t-get-my-platinum-what-gives

One of the most important thing with offers is to clear your cookies often and always accept them. I clear mine before every offer and have never had a problem. There are also a lot of great tips in that link I posted.

Energizeric
12-17-2012, 11:20 PM
Interesting that the epic item bundles look similar to forerunner gear but different colors. I looked in CS for those items but none are for sale. I guess people are holding them. I wonder if those could be made vanity too.

LwMark
12-17-2012, 11:52 PM
Interesting that the epic item bundles look similar to forerunner gear but different colors. I looked in CS for those items but none are for sale. I guess people are holding them. I wonder if those could be made vanity too.
I dont think they are goin to make items vanities

Energizeric
12-18-2012, 01:55 AM

So what then is really the point of having these "founders" items or the forerunner gear? They don't have the best stats, so nobody is going to want them for their stats in twink PvP later on. Only thing would be for the looks. I'm hoping they will give us the option to turn them into vanity. Otherwise really no point in them being called "founders".

Bless
12-18-2012, 02:11 AM

So what then is really the point of having these "founders" items or the forerunner gear? They don't have the best stats, so nobody is going to want them for their stats in twink PvP later on. Only thing would be for the looks. I'm hoping they will give us the option to turn them into vanity. Otherwise really no point in them being called "founders". show off proof that u were around that time, the sets looks blew me away :D

LwMark
12-18-2012, 02:13 AM

So what then is really the point of having these "founders" items or the forerunner gear? They don't have the best stats, so nobody is going to want them for their stats in twink PvP later on. Only thing would be for the looks. I'm hoping they will give us the option to turn them into vanity. Otherwise really no point in them being called "founders".

I guess we can hope, i just havent heard any devs talk about it even though they have had to read our opinions so far, when black sets were in talk about vanity, technoe atleast said shed think about, no ones really said much over here, they eould have to add a crafter also to the game, craftin material aswell, and if we were able to craft if they added a crafter would he be permanent? Or removed, because later on someone with a holy warrior helm could just craft it 5years from now. *waits for it*

Edit: or they could do like they do to fallenprince and make it say like "Hey bud missed you at the beginning of our adventure, well glad you joined now, see you around!!"

So they could still be traded down the line BUT the vanity one would signify who was here

OR

They could just leave as is?

CriticalCyr
12-18-2012, 02:56 AM
Maybe they changed the names to not say "founder" because when they are converted to vanity eventually, the vanity will be called Founder. Cue the "mother of god" memes.

McBain
12-18-2012, 05:05 AM
Or maybe the actual items don't have "Founder" in their names because they never intended for these items to be regarded as important in the future.

Energizeric
12-18-2012, 05:54 AM
show off proof that u were around that time, the sets looks blew me away :D

If they don't change anything, then all it would be showing off is that you bought the helm and armor. :/

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 05:55 AM
Cavalier and Holy Warrior for warriors! Woop woop!

CriticalCyr
12-18-2012, 09:10 AM
Cavalier and Holy Warrior for warriors! Woop woop!

Yes, at level 16 :) Different items will be listed for each level.

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 09:20 AM

I have level 15 Cavalier and Holy sets. Also level 16 forerunner. I'm ready! :cool: Lol

Bless
12-18-2012, 03:18 PM

I have level 15 Cavalier and Holy sets. Also level 16 forerunner. I'm ready! :cool: Lol I have both colour founder sets of war and mage and a few extras, most the founder items for all classes. Total 45+.

Top that? GG

/endshowoffpost