PDA

View Full Version : Devs and Players close to breaking point?

Unxtoxic
12-18-2012, 04:18 AM
Seen everyone flipping out and on the edge of their breaking point and snapping at each other. Lets all just take a breather, calm down, and maybe take a day of or 2 from Spacetime studios game. Thank you!

-Unxtoxic

vle_hoang
12-18-2012, 04:37 AM
lol ;), all good.

dudetus
12-18-2012, 04:59 AM
Boohoo.

Dreuefesie
12-18-2012, 05:16 AM
Days off can feel great! Lol

xcainnblecterx
12-18-2012, 05:35 AM
Good idea, to bad sts games are addicting though lol. I need legends rehab

Sciazaratek
12-18-2012, 07:15 AM
But ... But i would miss my daily blessing !

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 07:20 AM

^^thiiiis

MightyMicah
12-18-2012, 10:32 AM
Seen everyone flipping out and on the edge of their breaking point and snapping at each other. Lets all just take a breather, calm down, and maybe take a day of or 2 from Spacetime studios game. Thank you!

-Unxtoxic

I'll break out the chill pills ;)

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 11:00 AM
I'll break out the chill pills ;)

Gimme one! :p

Multibird
12-18-2012, 11:02 AM
maybe....maybe

DocDoBig
12-18-2012, 08:51 PM

Lol

Cahaun
12-18-2012, 09:03 PM
Too many sweeping uninformed generalizations. /joking
Sure we get extremely angry at the devs now and then, but we all get along in the end.

(Stop killing SL, devs!!!!)

Anyways you get the point ;)
*grabs a chill pill*

CriticalCyr
12-18-2012, 11:18 PM
Not to fan the flames, but it's more just the players who seem to be nearing a breaking point. The devs seem unfazed by how upset people are getting. Probably because the path to reaching an understanding between both parties is through being calm and level headed.

CriticalCyr
12-18-2012, 11:55 PM
I choose to be happy and enjoy myself when playing a game. If it's no longer fun, regardless of what kinds of ties I have to it, it's easy enough to find another game to play, then tell myself I'll try out the old game in a while to see if I enjoy it again. If not, well, I had a good run. lol. No hard feelings to the staff of that game if it isn't a game for me anymore, though. Even if I paid a lot of money into that game, I got my money's worth out of the game in entertainment value. Everyone takes everything in PL so seriously.

When STS offered that helm for anyone who could hit 76 in the first few days as one of the new classes, it would've gotten the message across that that isn't what the players want, if nobody would have done it. Several did manage to cap in that time, and seeing as how some are willing to go "that far" for a vanity helm, I'd say STS is just going off of what they observe of us. You want the game to be less money-driven? Don't drive it with your money :P

Superdexme
12-19-2012, 12:46 AM
I think some people need to get a reality check and realize that there are thousands of players that play PL and STS games....do you honestly think a few people complaining and "threatening" to leave, or "giving advice" to STS is going to make them bow down and do as you please...think again!

They make decisions to suit "everyone" in this game, not the select few that voice their opinions and cry when things don't go there way, I also think there is a big age difference in this game, and the self righteous younger kids are upset that they don't get bright shiny things like everyone else, STS is not here to suit each individual player,

Thanks for your time

Handsome2
12-19-2012, 01:02 AM
Those guys need to take a break from forums.Not the game lol :)

Superdexme
12-19-2012, 01:04 AM
Those guys need to take a break from forums.Not the game lol :)

Good point!

LwMark
12-19-2012, 01:16 AM
You see, these players just gave up. Usually, players would try to be nicer because they still see themselves staying in the game longer, thus, the need to maintain a good reputation especially from the POV of developers. When players give up on a game or reaches that level of frustration, this veil of being nice and forthright instantly disappears. They know the consequence, yet, they pursue, it only means they don't care anymore.

You must be referring to these players, and some of them got banned recently. They simply didn't care anymore. If you look at their post, they all carried the "F this game" attitude. They weren't breaking out emotionally or anything like that, you wouldn't know that unless you see them typing in real life. For all you know, they're just waiting to get banned and laughing...I know someone who actually wanted to get banned, and he's been around for years :) He just gave up...he wanted to completely quit, he gave up his in-game stuff, he knew that the only way for him to completely "quit" is to get banned...and his final goal was to get rid of his forum/game account by getting banned :) I myself am not new to this game, I'm a shadow of my former self. But I still lurk the forum because I want to know if I made the right decision. So far...I'm right...:) GG.
Vampinoy?

Montanabro
12-19-2012, 01:33 AM
Astrocat banned?

CriticalCyr
12-19-2012, 01:46 AM
We can't really discuss bans on the forum. Delphina asked us not to earlier.

Handsome2
12-19-2012, 04:33 AM
Lets make a thread about it :p

Delphina
12-19-2012, 08:20 AM
We can't really discuss bans on the forum. Delphina asked us not to earlier.
Thanks! Thread closed.