View Full Version : What level range does best in DM/CTF kills?

Montanabro
12-18-2012, 08:15 AM
Making a Ranger or Paladin and trying to get on leaderboard for total kills in either CTF or DM. Should I rush to 76 or park my guy in a lower level range? In other words, are the leaderboards currently owned by lower level characters or max level ones? Thanks.

Traebeles99
12-18-2012, 08:37 AM
Umm well i was on lb on paladin but mom took my kindle lol but i would say 15 is not bad for pally or 22 but idk for ranger gl!

Gragorak
12-18-2012, 09:58 AM
When I was in lvl 18 I got lots of kills, and got into lb. Then I started leveling and dropped from lb fastly. Now I've been playing lvl 51, but rhino sucks there. :uncomfortableness:

MightyMicah
12-18-2012, 10:26 AM
Making a Ranger or Paladin and trying to get on leaderboard for total kills in either CTF or DM. Should I rush to 76 or park my guy in a lower level range? In other words, are the leaderboards currently owned by lower level characters or max level ones? Thanks.

Just baws up whatever level you feel like, dude! I'm aiming for 35 so if you wanna chill wit' me, meet me there! (There's plenty of noobs for the both of us ;)) my ign is-"Micahsback"

Enigeax
12-18-2012, 11:16 AM
Well that's a broad question. If u have a guild to back u up and enough money. Lvl 17 bear or 13 bear pvp is really easy and quick kills from noobs.

xxpanzeexx
12-18-2012, 01:38 PM
lvl 19 FOX, its a doozzy

Montanabro
12-18-2012, 10:24 PM
Level 10 Rhino has gone well all day today. Wearing expensive gear and finding that no class really matches rhino except of course bears. Although not many level 10 games. Most are level 12 or level 15. :/

Do folks think that the 75-76 PVP range is more difficult than lower levels considering that in order to get to 75 you have to be fairly dedicated and probably know, on average, more about the game than the average level 10 player? Put another way, a higher percentage of players in 75-76 band are "better" opponents than in the lower level bands. That's my thought ATM and what I was getting at b creating this thread.