PDA

View Full Version : my opinion on holiday content

Raxin
12-18-2012, 11:29 AM
Bump if you are :'( /sadface because of snowman/xmas tree type content. I liked how real this game was in comparison to pl sl etc. Now yur adding guns and weird holiday apparel.

Vystirch
12-18-2012, 11:31 AM
Bump if you are :'( /sadface because of snowman/xmas tree type content. I liked how real this game was in comparison to pl sl etc. Now yur adding guns and weird holiday apparel. Please dont ruin AL with this trash.

most of the costumes are vanity. but guns are a bit wierd.

Bless
12-18-2012, 11:41 AM
Bump if you are :'( /sadface because of snowman/xmas tree type content. I liked how real this game was in comparison to pl sl etc. Now yur adding guns and weird holiday apparel. Please dont ruin AL with this trash. Its called a fantasy game dude, it has to have these stuff live with it. I personally like them, cuz atleast we dont get the same holiday etc, like Pl.

And this:

xmas tree type content. Please dont AL with this trash. I find this offensive and I dont even celebrate christmas. Christmas is a festival/celebration time, dont say its trash, the xmas tree is the christmas symbol.

Ik what ur saying and you mayve not meant it, but it may offend someone, well merry christmas!

Rare
12-18-2012, 11:42 AM
Bump if you are :'( /sadface because of snowman/xmas tree type content. I liked how real this game was in comparison to pl sl etc. Now yur adding guns and weird holiday apparel. Please dont ruin AL with this trash.

I love all of it. But I am bumping just so people can see my post.

Raxin
12-18-2012, 12:19 PM
Bump if you are :'( /sadface because of snowman/xmas tree type content. I liked how real this game was in comparison to pl sl etc. Now yur adding guns and weird holiday apparel. Please dont ruin AL with this trash. Its called a fantasy game dude, it has to have these stuff live with it. I personally like them, cuz atleast we dont get the same holiday etc, like Pl.

And this:

xmas tree type content. Please dont AL with this trash. I find this offensive and I dont even celebrate christmas. Christmas is a festival/celebration time, dont say its trash, the xmas tree is the christmas symbol.

Ik what ur saying and you mayve not meant it, but it may offend someone, well merry christmas!
If you know what im saying then ur just trolling me. I do celebrate xmas in my home with my family. Its a fantasy game is my point. Why incorporate things that lack relevence to AL. Why not create an ingame festival of winter and make vanitys to repersent it... I used the word trash to describe crappy filler content not to reflect my opinion of christmas.

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 12:19 PM
I love them all. And I agree with Miracle.

Bless
12-18-2012, 12:27 PM
If you know what im saying then ur just trolling me. I do celebrate xmas in my home with my family. Its a fantasy game is my point. Why incorporate things that lack relevence to AL. Why not create an ingame festival of winter and make vanitys to repersent it... I used the word trash to describe crappy filler content not to reflect my opinion of christmas.

1. I edited that bit in after I read it again.
2. Why not? Theres goblins and trolls in the game so why not guns and xmas trees? Again its a fantasy.
3. I guess youre new to sts games, they do Winter, halloween etc events and do make vanities, as well as droppable items.
4. Just because 1 person doesnt like the game, sts aint gojna change it and we both know it. Play another game if ur not intrested in fantasies.

Not trying to flame or troll. Just lettin ya know.

CriticalCyr
12-18-2012, 12:31 PM
If you cause them to take away my tree costume-to-be, I will personally hunt you down and glue pine branches to your body so you learn to appreciate it.

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 12:37 PM
If you cause them to take away my tree costume-to-be, I will personally hunt you down and glue pine branches to your body so you learn to appreciate it.

I agree O.O even if they won't. Tree costume looks way too smexy to be taken away for 1 person complaining O.O

CriticalCyr
12-18-2012, 12:41 PM
And the winter coats look so dang comfy. If only they could release an "Old Ezio" face for warrior and a Hinata haircut for rogues.

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 12:41 PM
And the winter coats look so dang comfy. If only they could release an "Old Ezio" face for warrior and a Hinata haircut for rogues.

I wish I could have on of them. :D

Raxin
12-18-2012, 12:42 PM
I love the game miracle :-) and ill take the good with the bad. Why tell me to quit all that does is alienate... I never said i disliked the game. Seriously this is just my opinion about one small aspect.

Raxin
12-18-2012, 12:43 PM
Quit editing your posts....

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 12:45 PM
alienate.

Alienate? Alien-ate? Alien ate? Alien? Wtf? /joking

Mrsberry
12-18-2012, 12:48 PM
There are a variety of different Christmas vanities not just the Christmas tree. Some just have a winter feel to them. If you don't like the guns or the Christmas tree don't wear it. You wouldn't wear an outfit in real life that you didn't like. Every one has there own opinion if you don't like it that's fine but there is more then one choice I don't see any reason to be disappointed.

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 12:50 PM
There are a variety of different Christmas vanities not just the Christmas tree. Some just have a winter feel to them. If you don't like the guns or the Christmas tree don't wear it. You wouldn't wear an outfit in real life that you didn't like. Every one has there own opinion if you don't like it that's fine but there is more then one choice I don't see any reason to be disappointed.

I agree, and I should also say that it's new stuff. By this, it means, the game will stay how it is (time when OP was not disappointed) but more stuff coming (time when OP is disappointed). So, basically, there is no need to complain since it doesn't change what OP liked, but only gives even more.

CriticalCyr
12-18-2012, 12:56 PM
Editing a post is better than double posting (isnt that right, Astro? :P) or leaving out information that you feel you needed to convey in your post. :)

The reason we're giving you such a hard time is because it's common to see people complain about platinum and other things that tie into paying too much money for thing. We just aren't used to someone not liking content that has no impact on real gameplay, is all :) You're entitle to your opinions, and we are entitled to ours. There's enough room in this towne for both us, so let's agree to disagree.

Cheers

Astrocat
12-18-2012, 12:57 PM
Editing a post is better than double posting (isnt that right, Astro? :P) or leaving out information that you feel you needed to convey in your post. :)

The reason we're giving you such a hard time is because it's common to see people complain about platinum and other things that tie into paying too much money for thing. We just aren't used to someone not liking content that has no impact on real gameplay, is all :) You're entitle to your opinions, and we are entitled to ours. There's enough room in this towne for both us, so let's agree to disagree.

Cheers

I know.. -_- Oh well, gotta live with it! :p I'll calm down on posting :P

Rare
12-18-2012, 01:49 PM

pffft Mrsberry

Samhayne
12-18-2012, 01:59 PM
Closed at the original poster's request.