PDA

View Full Version : PL client crashed randomly on Nexus 7

CMX
12-18-2012, 12:25 PM
I reinstalled PL a couple days back because it keeps crashing after the update. It is fine for a few playing hours but the crash is back again. Nexus 7 on JB 4.2.1.

Treenire
12-18-2012, 06:36 PM
Hmm.. it did the same on my sony s tablet...

saool
12-18-2012, 06:42 PM
I got a Nexus 7 and it does the same thing. Also my ping spikes for no reason after update, I got great internet service. My brother from another mother is always playing COD:BO2 no problem online, and before the update I used to play PL no problem even when he was on. Now it randomly spikes goes from green to red to nothing back to green. idk I'll look into clearing all my cache and stuff.

Chickenrunnn
12-19-2012, 02:20 PM
I reinstalled PL a couple days back because it keeps crashing after the update. It is fine for a few playing hours but the crash is back again. Nexus 7 on JB 4.2.1.

Are you sure it isn't your wifi/3G/4G which is buggy? :)

it is maybe due to the Mega Lagging days during events.. Mucn new content is added, so many players come to play, and it makes the servers overplayed; and full of data :p

SO it may be normal if you get very laggy, and even disconnected from servers sometimes :)

CMX
12-19-2012, 08:17 PM
Are you sure it isn't your wifi/3G/4G which is buggy? :)

it is maybe due to the Mega Lagging days during events.. Mucn new content is added, so many players come to play, and it makes the servers overplayed; and full of data :p

SO it may be normal if you get very laggy, and even disconnected from servers sometimes :)

Good input! But first of all you need to understand between a disconnection from servers and an application that crashed are two different matter.

The other legends games are fine on Nexus 7. Pocket Legends works w/o problems on HTC phone. Currently I tried to disable sound, so far okay.

Corpser
12-19-2012, 08:30 PM
I crash when I press return to town for a dungeon on nexus 7

jordons422
12-21-2012, 11:01 PM
I crash at random times playing also on samsung galaxy axiom android 4.0 (icecream sandwich)