Top Sorcerer: Irchii – 4,800 Achievement Points / 182,179 PvE Kills
Top Rogue: Rutherford – 4,800 / 195, 000 PvE Kills

Fastest Hauntlet Run
Time – 1m 8s 584ms / | Amaterasu, Fearzo, Shadowmaru, Treat

Fastest Hauntlet Run - Enhanced
Time – 59s 445ms / Amaterasu, Fearzo, Shadowmaru, Treat

Fastest Crypt Run
Watchers’ Tomb, Level 1: Time – 12s 981ms / Drgrimmy, Mavninja, Str
Watchers’ Tomb, Level 2: Time – 26s 662ms / Ericcartman, Exportedjunk, Glenbuterol, Nutstomper
Watcher’s Tomb, Level 3: Time – 46s 277ms / Amaterasu, Divinehawkz, Fearzo
Tombs of Kraag, Level 1: Time – 6s 431ms / Drgrimmy, Mavninja, Str
Tombs of Kraag, Level 2: Time – 4s 719ms / Amaterasu, Chantylily, Cliffy, Fearzo
Tombs of Kraag, Level 3: Time – 17s 497ms / | Amaterasu, Chantylily, Cliffordg, Fearzo

Fastest Crypt Run - Enhanced
Watchers’ Tomb Level 1: Time – 14s 173ms / Drgrimmy, Mavninja, Str
Watchers’ Tomb Level 2: Time – 26s 144ms / Ericcartman, Exportedjunk, Glenbuterol, Nutstomper
Watchers’ Tomb Level 3: Time – 51s 095ms / Chantylily, Cliffycliffy, Fearzo
Tombs of Kraag, Level 1: Time – 6s 941ms / Chantylily, Cliffy, Mattees, Siris
Tombs of Kraag, Level 2: Time – 6s 837ms / Chanty, Cliffy, Mattees
Tombs of Kraag, Level 3: Time – 18s 710ms Chantylily, Cliffy, Mattees, Maystradamus

Fastest Elite Run
Brackenridge Forest [Elite]: Time – 1m 18s 057ms / Ericcartman, Exportedjunk, Nutstomper
Aqueducts [Elite]: Time – 2m 14s 572ms / Ericcartman, Exportedjunk, Nutstomper
Brackendrige Village [Elite]: Time – 6m 47s 682ms / Bekkerz, Ericcartman, Exportedjunk, Nutstomper
Gold Mine [Elite]: Time – 2m 14s 779ms / Biboomtee, Chantylily, Cliffy, Fearzo
Ydra Outskirts [Elite]: Time – 2m 25s 053ms / Ericcartman, Exportedjunk, Glenbuterol, Nutstomper
Ydra Forest [Elite]: Time – 3m 50s 937ms / Exportedjunk, Glenbuterol, Nutstomper
Rook's Hideout [Elite]: Time – 5m 55s 326ms / Exportedjunk, Glenbuterol, Nutstomper, Shima
Rook's Nest [Elite]: Time – 12m 14s 306ms / Exportedjunk, Glenbuterol, Nutstomper

Fastest Elite Run - Enhanced
Forest [Elite]: Time – 1m 10s 009ms / Badtee, Chantylily, Cliffy, Fearzo
Aqueducts [Elite]: Time – 2m 07s 822ms / Biboomtee, Chantylily, Cliffy
Brackenridge [Elite]: Time – 5m 02s 573ms / Arqy, Funkyskunk, Lesmiserables, Wraoka
Gold Mine [Elite]: Time – 1m 44s 510ms /| Badtee, Chantylily, Cliffy, Fearzo
Ydra Outskirts [Elite]: Time – 1m 15s 803ms / Chantylily, Cliffy, Fearzo
Ydra Forst [Elite]: Time – 3m 54s 379ms / Acemage, Arqy, Ellada, Wraoka
Rooks’ Hideout [Elite]: Time – 4m 45s 871ms / Acemage, Arqy, Ellada, Wraoka
Rooks’ Nest [Elite]: Time - 10m 19s 812ms / Arqy, Ellada, Glenbuterol, Wraoka

Top Overall PvE Kills: Patrick – 516,580 PvE Kills
Top Warrior PvE Kills: Deathproof – 433,744 PvE Kills
Top Sorcerer PvE Kills: Patrick – 516,580 PvE Kills
Top Rogue PvE Kills: Faliziaga – 199,300 PvE Kills

I'm Siri
12-20-2012, 11:45 PM
Prolly the same players complete all the achievement in season 2 will be top player again.
That really desperate:(
Good news is I can have my life back:)

I'm Siri
12-20-2012, 11:46 PM
Not to mentions if people shared account to increase kills count...lol
I knew, I double post....meh

Explanation
12-21-2012, 12:00 AM
Hi, i like to know why isnt the top 10 or maybe top5 even better top 3 gets the rewards as there are so many players playing and competing?

Isn't it a bit unfair to other players as Ios user had a slow start and they cant catch up on kills?

I believe all other competitions in Olympic has Gold, Silver, Bronze to accommodate their effort. Sts Should implement this and reward those who work hard for Season 1.

Please think about it as i really feel this way it affects a lot of players as their effort are now down the drain.

Season 2 will be no different if the top kills player gets all achievement as they were be the same winner again.

Vystirch
12-21-2012, 01:20 AM
Congrats guildies, Drgrimmy and Mavninja for placing on this list of awesome players!

Jcyee
12-21-2012, 01:43 AM
wow such fast times haha. congrats to all that won :)

Rynocybin
12-21-2012, 01:54 AM
Are you guys going to post first to 21?????????????????????

Megabird56
12-21-2012, 02:12 AM
Possible to post pics of each banner reward?

Sorcnikke
12-21-2012, 02:55 AM
awesome times, congratz to all winners! :)

BodMaster
12-21-2012, 09:25 AM
Nice job to all winners (:

(Harder, more dedicating/time/gold consuming one may think)

Smart
12-21-2012, 02:01 PM
woop patrick!!!!!

Azibas
12-21-2012, 03:00 PM
Congrats winners. I do like the idea about a points race and awards to the top ten players. I also like the idea of making it daily (broken record) and awarding points to the daily winners to contribute the the season winner scores. I really love this new part brought into sts games and i think there is a huge opportunity to make this a win win for both space time studios and use ppl who love to play this game.

Cahaun
12-21-2012, 03:34 PM
Congrats winners. I do like the idea about a points race and awards to the top ten players. I also like the idea of making it daily (broken record) and awarding points to the daily winners to contribute the the season winner scores. I really love this new part brought into sts games and i think there is a huge opportunity to make this a win win for both space time studios and use ppl who love to play this game.
DICE is doing something like this with community challenges in which the entire community has to meet a certain requirement to get an award for everyone. Last challenge was for a total of 10 million bases to be captured.
As for the people on the list, congrats. I do want to show a little concern about how the possibilities of anyone getting onto the board is getting more slim. The PvE kills are already building past 100k and is pretty much seen as an impossible task to do to lots of people.
I'll just say as I always did: Make some guild leaderboards. Friendly competition with guildmates is a lot better than just an entire community thing.

ShadowGunX
12-21-2012, 10:07 PM
these all winners r top millionaires :O
Congratzzz guys!!!

Jimmeh
12-25-2012, 09:55 PM
DICE is doing something like this with community challenges in which the entire community has to meet a certain requirement to get an award for everyone. Last challenge was for a total of 10 million bases to be captured.
As for the people on the list, congrats. I do want to show a little concern about how the possibilities of anyone getting onto the board is getting more slim. The PvE kills are already building past 100k and is pretty much seen as an impossible task to do to lots of people.
I'll just say as I always did: Make some guild leaderboards. Friendly competition with guildmates is a lot better than just an entire community thing.

Oh, goodness. Such a good idea! I'm a GM myself and I think guild leaderboards would be so great -- and encouraging! Maybe even show the top 100 :]

BodMaster
12-25-2012, 11:20 PM
Oh, goodness. Such a good idea! I'm a GM myself and I think guild leaderboards would be so great -- and encouraging! Maybe even show the top 100 :]

We had it in SL, worked by how many caps in Guild. Couldn't be too hard to incoporate it into AL (:

Limsi
12-27-2012, 02:39 PM
I would like to see the top 3-5 of each category be awarded with banners too on the next season (different colors to distinguish ea). It's a win win situation in my opinion :)

Cero
12-27-2012, 03:50 PM
congrats.

drgrimmy
01-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Cogratz to all. I've been thinking about this for a while. I am kinda dissapointed that everyone
else on the leaderboards did not get a banner or any type of recognition. Don't get me wrong
I like the exclusivity of my banner and the comments that it generates, but I know a lot of people
who worked had to get in the top 25, 10, 5 etc of overall and kills leaderboards. It is a shame that
they received nothing for there efforts. I know a lot of people who will not be going for it this season
and will probably not be playing as much, spending as much plat, etc for this very reason. At the
very least, please post the full leaderboards from season 1 (eg top 25 kills for all players and each
class) so people get some recognition for their hard work. I think you are otherwise dissapointing
a lot of the hardcore players of this game.

A few other points:
1) Guild leaderboards is a great idea to further promote team/cooperative play, one of the most
enjoyable aspects of this game in my opinion.
2) Why were kills not reset for season 2? Again I don't mind because I have a ton of kills from
season 1, but I think you should give the new guys a chance.
3) Not a big fan of how much of a factor pets play in the overall leaderboards in season 2,
but since it is the way it is, if Loki and kettle drop rates are broken, please fix as needed.

Thanks, and congrats to everyone on the season 1 leaderboards, including those not listed
above :)

Limsi
01-01-2013, 11:54 PM
The mere fact one reaches leaderboards is truly an achievement. I really like the idea of awarding those who have reached the top 25 in any category.

Vystirch
01-02-2013, 02:26 AM
I would also like to see everyone who places on lb to get a banner.